howards nissan Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend howards nissan

How would you rate howards nissan ?

(optional)

Amy Picton
"As the PCP agreement on my Nissan Qashqai is ending soon and I'm very keen to upgrade to the Nissan Xtrail, my husband and I went to the Weston-super-Mare branch of Nissan this Saturday. After a brief inspection of the Xtrail in the showroom, we stood waiting, looking round for someone to help us, but there was nobody around. Every now and then a staff member would walk briskly between the forecourt and the back office - without even acknowleging us. After 20 minutes (I'm not even exaggerating) we left and are now looking at alternatives to the Xtrail, or at the very least an alternative company to Howards. My husband said he had experienced similar poor service here a few weeks earlier. He was kept waiting for a while and said, when he was eventually spoken to, the sales person was arrogant and unpleasant. He just put this down to an unfortunate one-off experience, but after being ignored again this weekend, it suggests a bigger problem at Nissan Weston-super-Mare. Such a shame as we have been loyal customers to Howard's Nissan for many years."
howards nissan is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews