Lifeline-Direct.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline-Direct.com
me gustó lo rápido que llego .
Great product with fast shipping!
Easy to order, speedy delivery. Very satisfied.
Great products, fast shipping. Easy to talk to.
This was my fist experience with Lifeline-Direct.com. Product arrived quickly and customer service was very helpful with any questions that I had.
The company is top of the line in customer service. You’ll get a response immediately for any concerns.
Received transmitter quickly, and has worked well so far
Lifeline Direct is a great way for inexpensive pump supplies, have not had any bad issues with any products purchased and they arrived quickly.
I absolutely love these. The shipping is fast and product is great!
Very good products and fast delivery
Products delivered in good shape, and order processing and delivery have been speedy.
Lifeline-Direct is awesome, always shipping quickly and providing tracking info and shipping updates. They are my go to source for Dexcom G6 sensors as my insurance has not approved the Dexcom for me yet.
Transmitter and new sensors arrived within a few days. Everything working great! This is the second transmitter I have ordered from Brad previously, and will continue to use his services. Thanks!
Service was quick and delivery was timely. I will be using this service again as it fits my financial capabilities very nicely. I will definitely use this site when I will need to order my next transmitter.
Lifeline-Direct.com was an outstanding alternative to purchase my Dexcom transmitter. After dealing with Dexcom directly for over a week trying to purchase a single transmitter instead of multiple, it was a pleasure being able to get exactly want I needed at a great price.
Best customer service. Very reliable and efficient . Responds promptly to e mails.
I originally ordered a Dexcom G5 refurbished transmitter and it should have been a G6. I contacted Lifeline and ordered the correct one and returned the G5 for a full refund. The exchange was done very quickly.
Lifeline-Direct.com was easy to use. Searched for what I needed and paid and that was it.
the customer representative is very friendly and helpful. they reply to me veyr fast and help me to get the right product. Happy with my Dexcom sensor purchase here and will come back
Delivery was fast. I am happy with the service.
Lifeline-Direct.com is rated 4.93 based on 72 reviews