Lifeline-Direct.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline-Direct.com
Lifeline direct was there for me when Dexcom wasn’t. Truly grateful for the speedy shipping and supplies available.
I always have a great experience with Lifeline Direct, the products are great and are shipped quickly, including a tracking number, and arrive quickly.
Excellent service and product. Literately a life saver!
Super fast shipping and no issues.
Amazing company! I am almost always 100% satisfied with my orders. The one time that I was not, their customer service team helped me resolve the issue in a quick efficient manner. AMAZING.
I am completely satisfied with Lifeline Direct. No problem whatsoever and that means a lot when it has to do with my health and my life.
Great service
Instant time preserving delivery
Website was easy to use
I messed up an insertion on my G6. DexCom sent out a replacement “FedX” . I bought a backup from Lifeline and it showed up way ahead of the DexCom order! Great service.
good deal
Love the discounted refurbished items. Further proves that there are substantial profits built into supplies. While there are other sites that provide supplies at a deeper discount, Lifeline is very professional and the quality of the transmitter I have received have been top notch. I truly appreciate the quick turn around and the ability to track the CGM coming without stress.
My order arrived quickly. I am thankful for this company.
Great service, ships and is delivered quickly. Thank you!!
I had no problems whatsoever with my order. It shipped quickly and product was as described.
I've ordered a few times and each time has been great. I get a great product and fast shipping every time!
Authentic product with great customer service. Speedy shipping as well! Will order again. Thx!
Good website, fair pricing, shipping time a little slow, but not bad.
My orders arrive very quickly and the transmitter worked nearly a long on the new G4 transmitters. I assume I will continues to use LifelineDirect as I will be moving to the G6 equipment.
If your tired of paying big pharma prices on g5 sensors then you really should try Lifeline direct.com they have quality and dependable products that are very inexpensive, and you get credit for old sensors. Great job to an American company👍👍👍
Lifeline-Direct.com is rated 4.95 based on 185 reviews