Lifeline-Direct.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline-Direct.com
Invariably speedy and excellent service.
Lifeline Direct provides excellent product and excellent customer service. Would strongly recommend Lifeline Direct.
Very good and fast service
Fast shipping!
I’ve been using Lifeline for a while now to get CGM supplies cheaper than thru my insurance. First rate.
My Dexcom stock of supplies did not include a transmitter supply. When my transmitter expired I still had 6+ months of G5's on hand. I found Lifeline Direct and ordered two units thinking that those would get me through. I paid the bill and got my two units. Then I got an email advising me that the shelf life is limited and that if both were for my use I should return one for credit and then order the next one when I needed it. I call that service above and beyond!!! Many other companies would have kept the money and said nothing....
I am very aware of the service Lifeline Direct provides and I will be using them again in the future.
Thanks
I purchased a refurbished Dexcom G4 transmitter and 4-G4 sensors from Life-Line Direct. While the Dexcom products are great, Lifeline-Direct support is superior. I had a problem with the G4 transmitter. After contacting support via email, Brad responded within 20 minutes and worked with me until the issue was resolved. With Dexcom ending G4 production, Lifeline-Direct is a true lifeline.
I cannot tell you what a LIFESAVER Lifeline-Direct has been and continues to be! Always the best price (and this stuff is expensive!) and reliable, speedy delivery. I cannot thank you enough!
Got me the supplies I needed quickly at an incredible price!
Very pleased with both product and prompt service.
Transmitter worked great and shipping was fast!
Thank you!
Items worked as promised. Delivered on time.
I am not stressed now about ordering my G5 supplies. I am self pay and until I foundLife-line I was afraid of having to go without. I have a lot of lows while sleeping so thank you for what you do.
amazing service. Fast turnaround and was very helpful via email
Easy to order. Fast shipping.
I have been ordering Dexcom transmitters and it has saved me a bundle. Each has worked like new and now I am a regular customer.
Excellent customer service. Thank You!
I bought a Dexcom G6 to monitor my glucose from Lifeline Direct. It's been such a great purchase so far as I have been able to identify which specific foods are causing the biggest rise in my glucose levels. It has helped me stop brain fog related to foods which were the biggest problems. And I'm optimizing my health and feeling great :)
Very professional service. Very happy with transmitter battery. My insurance does not cover my dexcom G4 and the cost of a new one is so far out of my income. Would recommend purchases from this dealer.
Lifeline-Direct.com is rated 4.95 based on 148 reviews