Lifeline-Direct.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline-Direct.com
The team at Lifeline-Direct has been supplying me with Dexcom "help" for almost 4 years now. I was stuck with a lot of old Dexcom sensors, and they are expensive and so I didnt want to throw them away. Luckily this team was able to put new batteries in my transmitters, that Dexcom did not longer support. They were great.
Love life line direct, sensors are delivered right to my front door and always with quick delivery.
Easy ordering process. Fast shipping.
I have loved using this company for my supplies and will continue for as long as I can.
Brad has been amazing. I couldn't ask for better service.
Was looking for a lowest cost alternative to top off my sensor inventory
The item arrived quickly and worked perfectly fine. I plan on using this site more in the future as it was cheaper than other places and I had no issues whatsoever.
Fast shipping!
Easy-to-use website and delivered fast with no problems
Prices are fair and shipment is prompt—just what you need when ordering medical supplies!
Reasonable price and quick delivery
Lifeline had want I needed and at a good price. The shipping was fast and had good communication.I would recommend them to anyone.
My order came quickly and the price was competitive.
Good price delivery was fast , product was great thanks for the great service
The Dexcom sensors I have received function perfectly and the speed at which they came was far and away better than my previous provider. The sensors are affordable which is important to me with minimal insurance coverage.
Good price, fast delivery.
Easy to navigate and find what product I need.
Easy ordering process and quick delivery. Thank you.
Your response to my questions was quick, your prices are very good, product is exactly what I needed, and no prescription was required. My order was delivered promptly. Lifeline is a well-run business. Thanks.
Great service and product pricing. Items worked great and shipping arrived on time.
Lifeline-Direct.com is rated 4.9 based on 355 reviews