Lifeline-Direct.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline-Direct.com
Brad at Lifeline-Direct went above and beyond to help me get the products I needed. Will continue to order from them! Everything I ordered came when it was promised.
I have now placed several orders with Lifeline-Direct. The service is remarkable: emails answered immediately; orders arrive on schedule (sometimes ahead of schedule); and products always arrive in good shape,
Lifeline-Direct is literally a lifeline at times! The website is easy to navigate and find what you need. I needed a product and needed it fast.
It shipped the same day and was to me within two business days. I will come back for any future needs!
After multiple attempts, my new Dexcom G5 transmitter wouldn't pair to my device. Brad contacted me personally to help me troubleshoot without success. He immediately sent out a new G5 with a return label so he could study the problem to ensure our Durant happen again. Thanks Brad.
This company was very easy and helpful and for the price, it’s crazy not to use them I would Highly recommend Lifeline Direct👍👍
Thank you Brad for the very kind response to my resent order.

The response to any issue is dealt with very quickly and with a very professional response. This experience has been awesome and I would suggest anyone and everyone that is in need of the Dexcom to purchase it here! I will suggest thus site to many of my friends and family that deal with Diabetes!!
Very good service
I contacted Brad with Lifeline about the G6 transmitter and received back a response very quick !
I highly recommend this company. I purchased a transmitter from Lifeline Direct and I have to say that we’re very satisfied. Easy checkout and fast shipping.
I am pleased with the product and how fast getting it to me it was.
Great products, fast shipping.
Fast shipping, product is as advertised.
I've always had a great experience with Lifeline-Direct. They provide a great service and a lower cost option for those of us paying out of pocket. The transmitters and sensors from them have worked as promised. They shipped promptly and communicated the status at every step.
Easy ordering process at a good cost. Fast shipping and product was exactly as expected. Saved me hundreds of dollars and kept my daughter safe. Will be ordering again soon.
Excellent experience
me gustó lo rápido que llego .
Great product with fast shipping!
Easy to order, speedy delivery. Very satisfied.
Great products, fast shipping. Easy to talk to.
The company is top of the line in customer service. You’ll get a response immediately for any concerns.
Lifeline-Direct.com is rated 4.93 based on 88 reviews