Lifeline-Direct.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline-Direct.com
Very easy to use website. Shipping was better than expected.
Quick delivery. Extremely easy process and product works great!
Actually what I ordered and it cane a couple of days before I was expecting it.
Will be ordering again in the future. Came very quickly!
Shipping was fast and the transmitter worked exactly as a new one. Would not hesitate to order from Lifeline again. Superb company to assist with your needs in an affordable manner. Highly recommend the company and their products.
My insurance company is being very difficult with authorizations and I ran out of supplies. Luckily, I was able to purchase a sensor to bridge the gap while my insurance runs me around in circles.
Quick service and product works great.
Fast shipping. A Great product.
Ordered Dexcom G5 sensors. Arrived on time and work well. Good value. Will continue to use your company
Great product! Super fast shipping!
Product was as advertised and was shipped in a timely manner.
First time user of your company. So far everything is fine.
Lifeline Direct was very responsive to all my questions. When I decide to purchase a refurbished G5 transmitter, the delivery was fast. They followed up after my order asking if I had any questions or problems. The transmitter works great. Thanks for your help!
Thank you for providing the Dexcom transmitter. Our insurance was unable to find a supplier and this is very necessary for my husband's health. It's working great. Thanks again.
Fast shipping, great product, works perfectly! I wouldn't have been able to have my dexcom without Lifeline, so thank you!
I am very pleased at the fast shipment and delivery of Lifeline-Direct's G6 transmitter. I fully intend to continue using Lifeline-Direct as my supplier for Transmitters.
Thank you for making CGM much more affordable.
Amazing service and so easy to contact! I could cry I'm so thankful for finding this website. Thank you times a million!
The ordering was extremely clear!
I needed to buy a G6 sensor out-of-pocket because my insurance company is incompetent. Lifeline provided the product at a reasonable price. If Lifeline added express shipping as an option, the service would be even better.
Great product and fast shipping
Lifeline-Direct.com is rated 4.93 based on 86 reviews