Lifeline-Direct.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline-Direct.com
Great product and fast shipping
LifelineDirect.com is always on time and delivers it’s products well packaged.
Brad is my contact and he really was a lifesaver for me. My products were at an affordable price,also they shipped quickly. I would turn to them again for my supplies.
Fast shipping.
Very good customer service.
I received the item I ordered as described.
Received device in less than a week. It connected perfectly to my receiver. Don't know how long it will last, but I am happy with it so far.
Fast shipping, ease of ordering, fair price on item! Definitely coming back!
With Dexcom being so difficult to work with, I felt that getting a transmitter from Lifeline-Direct was too good to be true and was very skeptical. All I can say is that I was delightfully surprised and absolutely satisfied. Shipping was fast and it works, thank you Lifeline-Direct.
Sensor was delivered on time and very well packaged. The whole process was was extremely easy and efficient.
I have had a great service from Brad at Lifeline-Direct. I purchased a reconditioned Dexcom G4transmitter and date expired Dexcom G4 sensors. These have worked faultlessly with my present system. I have used Dexcom since 2011. I got immediate delivery and even express delivery when required. So it’s an excellent contract which I recommend and will be using again Well done , K Walshe
fast shipping
Really fast shipping
Fast response
After conversing with Brad, placed order which arrived quickly. No issues whatsoever.
So far so good everything working fine and helps me a lot with saving some bucks
Ordering was easy, Delivery was quick. Price is good and it's working fine. I'll be reordering when this one runs down. Thanks.
I ordered a Dexcom G5 transmitter for a fraction of the cost of buying a new transmitter. I am very happy with the quality of the product and the warranty gives me piece of mind my money was well spent. Thank you.
Lifeline direct saved me so much money after insurance stopped covering my son's Dexcom trasmitter. Im not sure we could afford them without Lifeline
fast shipping and great service.
Lifeline-Direct.com is rated 4.93 based on 88 reviews