humble household Insights

humble household have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their prices and refunds.

E
Happiness Grade
D

Price - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Oh, and I paid $35 USD for this and now I see the same price BUT that one comes with an integrated micro USB, a WiFi box that transmits the images to phones (I think?) AND a decent looking storage case. "
- Anonymous
" I looked up the pricing on their products and they are over priced. "
- Anonymous
" After several complaints they refunded my shipping costs. After more waiting and complaints my purchase price was refunded. I was charged for item on Nov. 22. Finally got it today (Jan. 8). I got the angel wind chimes. It looks lovely but part of it is so twisted up I will probably never get it straightened out. But at least I got it although not for Christmas as I hoped. "
- Carol Staton
Write your review on humble household
C

Delivery - Average

62.50%
Industry Average
" The order confirmation indicates it takes 15 to 20 business days for delivery. "
- D Smith
F

Refunds - Difficult

16.22%
Industry Average
" I wish I had read their reviews beforehand because I can now see that it is pointless to try to get replacements or a refund. "
- Debbie F.
" When it became clear how late it was, I tried to pin down delivery date and request a refund but they would not offer that. "
- Anonymous
" Customer service did not respond to my emails regarding a refund until I opened a case up with PayPal. I emailed them multiple times for 5 weeks. Once i opened up a case, i received 5 responses in 2 days. They did eventually refund my money "
B-
71.05%
Industry Average
" In a panic I reached out to humble household customer service through PayPal. "
- Melissa
" Correspondence from Customer Service Reps with humble household resulted in a timely and productive resolution to my concerns. "
- Laura Kuchma
" Got screwed outta 80 dollars don’t order from this company !!!! Customer service sucks they will not reply back you can't talk to anyone "