humble household Insights

humble household have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

E
Happiness Grade
D

Delivery - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Online shoppers beware! They ship from China, so delivery can take weeks, plus it can be delayed in US customs. I ordered something for my grandson's birthday, not knowing it would take weeks to deliver (I have not received it yet). I could have ordered from Amazon Prime and had it at my door in 2 days, and not pay $4.95 for slow boat shipping. Lesson learned, I will never order from this vendor again even if I eventually receive my order. "
- Jeff49
" Getting the run around re shipping. Tracking given doesn't exist in Canada Post. Then they tell me it has been received in North Carolina ! after telling us it has been delivered in Oliver BC !!! STILL WAITING!!! one month or so after confirmation of delivery..... "
- Anonymous
F

Refunds - Difficult

10.00%
Industry Average
" They sent me a refund. "
- Wost experience ever
" Ordered a mosquito trap. What a joke!! Took a month to get here and product does not work as it promised. Would never order again!! Hoping for a refund but not holding my breath! "
- Andrea
" I have been trying to get a refund from them and they will not give it to me! I have written them constantly and was told it was going to accounting. "
- Anonymous