humble household Reviews

C
Happiness Grade

humble household have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

94.12%
Industry Average
It was very easy to make my order. I felt the price was fair, and I received my order on time. I will order again.
- Lisa E.
I Have shopped with Humble Household many times now and I'm never disappointed. Great products at great prices. My favourite online shopping store
- Derek Corby
Very entertaining and so clear! Received it rather quickly and the ratio quality/price is great!
- Tina Lapointe
A-

Delivery - Fast

83.58%
- Anonymous
All was perfect The order easy the delivery on time and the gift for my pet really beautiful
- Sylvie ladeveze
The product was true to the picture and delivery was prompt.
E

Returns Process - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
Terrible customer service. Deceptive advertising. Customer pays for shipping on returns - to Canada. Zero stars.
- Joe
Companies like this are brutal with returns.
- Lauren
F

Refunds - Difficult

22.03%
Industry Average
However, they have never sent a new one, they have not refunded my money, and they have stopped answering my emails.
- Jennifer Jakubecy
After much back and fort requesting a refund but to no avail, I filed a complaint with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION.
- Unhappy
Price was good - delivery took a long time. Had no need for return or refund.
78.41%
Industry Average
I ordered 3 tiny fine glass angel vases, when package arrived on my doorstep I noticed the package was pushed/squashed in on one corner and I could hear a rattle like something was loose or broken. on opening the package I did find one of the angels broken. So I contacted humble household by email as they kept me up to date on the delivery. I exchanged emails a couple of times and ended up being refunded the $12 for the broken glass angel. I was very pleased with the communication and the prompt service
- Anonymous
I was very happy with the communication from customer service and I would buy from them again if something caught my eye.
- Anonymous
I ordered a gift for my grandson but the package was damaged. I contacted customer service and they responded immediately and offered a full refund. I am so happy with their response I can't wait to recommend them to my friends and family.
- BClark