humble household Insights

humble household have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

93.62%
Industry Average
" Prices are good and my car shades are awesome, but was a little disappointed in my order of sprinklers they wont even hook up to a hose the one i did get but also baught 3 more same day and never received them but I am very confident I will receive a refund. "
- Grammy of 4
" The item I sent for did not arrive after many months and so I informed you. A new item was promptly sent which arrived in just a couple of weeks! Thanks for the trust and for the speed of sending the replacement. I did think the price was too high for the quality of the item, that is why I gave 4 stars rather than 5 "
- Anonymous
" Products are good at a reasonable price. "
- Michael Diep
Write your review on humble household
A-

Delivery - Fast

84.62%
Industry Average
" Shipping and delivery are okay. "
- Michael Diep
" The shades are the best,you get 2 sets for the price of 1, fast delivery...haven't had any reason to contact customer service because the shades are all that they say they are...I have ordered them twice and have told several people about how great they are "
- Ellen Nickell
" The customer service is great. Delivery and packaging is well done. Items I have bought have been super. Overall an excellent company. "
- Sandra
E

Returns Process - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" Terrible customer service. Deceptive advertising. Customer pays for shipping on returns - to Canada. Zero stars. "
- Joe
" Companies like this are brutal with returns. "
- Lauren
F

Refunds - Difficult

22.64%
Industry Average
" Price was good - delivery took a long time. Had no need for return or refund. "
- Anonymous
" I am still only giving them three stars because they should have informed me that these kind of delays do happen, and that they would refund or resend after a certain date. "
- Janet
" Never received 2 solar floating fountains. Reported it to the company. I received a sympathetic reply without any proof the company was rectifying by problem. I have not been refunded my money I spent. I asked for a tracking number but never got one. Do not buy from this company! "
B
77.63%
Industry Average
" The angel vase is beautiful. My Mother loved it! Thanks for the service. "
- JC