humble household Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend humble household

How would you rate humble household ?

Nichole Mencl
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered the covers for my car windows for the baby. I got a confirmation email and then a couple days later an email that my order was shipped and that I would receive and email with my tracking number. 8 days later since my shipped email and I have yet to receive tracking information nor my order. Multiple emails to the company and no response. I am not pleased with this company!!! I should ordered from amazon!!!!"
"Kept me updated on status and got what I ordered."
Patricia Naylor
Verified Reviewer
"Despite all the glowing testimonials, the mosquito trap caught only a few no-see-ums and half a dozen moths. Their guarantee is worthless as it is a Chinese company masquerading as American. This is a scam!"
Isabel Perez
Verified Reviewer
"They immediately withdrew money from my account. Yet I ordered 3 mosquito traps on June 8 and I have not received anything it’s July 17. I have sent email after email and have not gotten anywhere!"
"BEWARE! This is a scam. I ordered several items. I have gotten a shipping confirmation twice, with no tracking number. It has been two weeks and still no tracking number. I have canceled my credit card because I am worried they have stolen my information."
"Purchased the reusable fruit and veggie bags, thinking I was buying local and helping out the little guys. This is 100% a Chinese company fronting as American. Shipping times are long (1 month minimum), and if you look at all of the reviews on their sites, the subtle grammar errors would lead me to believe that ALL of them are written by their sales team. I don’t mind buying Chinese product. I mind being lied to."
"no way to track shippment. humble household sent responce stating 2 to 3 days, now on two weeks and no product."
"I think they are a complete scam! They don't list any manufacturing information or ownership information. They market "eco-friendly" produce bags but give zero information as to what the bag is made of, where it's made, and if the material is non-toxic or sustainbly produced."
"I would rate them zero if that was an option. Junk"
"It's been three weeks and my item hasn't even shipped yet. This is a chinese company that pretended like they were local. Use caution and don't expect your items to actually be shipped to you."
"Customer service totally sucks. They're a joke. Ordered a product that was incomplete in the box and all the said was "sorry, here's a link to our return policy" I asked for a return address and they said "sorry, here's a link to our return policy"... There's no return address listed and they just keep giving me the runaround. Screw them. I ordered the same product from Amazon, it was missing the same items in the package, and they gave me a refund the next day without even wanting the product back. Buyer beware, better not need to return anything to these guys, you'll get screwed like I did."
Dorothy Dittman
"The mosquito trap works well."
humble household is rated 1.58 based on 12 reviews