humble household Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
Returns & Refunds
Could Be Better
returns process
"Humble Household claims to give 24 hours to cancel. I immediately cancelled when my order was charged in US dollars for a company based in Canada. My credit card was charged and I have not received any products. I will be contacting my credit card company and the Better Business Bureau if necessary. This is a ripoff company. Wish I would have used Google first to check out their sketchy dealings."
Are you humble household? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is the worst company that I have ever bought from. You buy something and they send it fro another company withhout your knowledge and then if you are not pleased and want to return, it costs ore to send it back than the ite because it has to leave the country. Does this seem like a fair thing to do?"
"I ordered in December their products are still shipping. I received orders in batches. The first item arrived after 1.5 months of ordering. Never order from this website. I had ordered a rose of jericho. When I checked online from other sellers, the plant should have become green but what I got is still grey."
"I bought earrings for one of my wife's Christmas present still waiting its now February 20th"
"READ THE FINE PRINT! These products are drop shipped from China. They say their packages could take up to 21 business days, and in my experience, it will be over 45 with no customs delay. This is extraordinarily long even for drop ship from China (as I've done business with other Chinese companies). I suggest finding another supplier or buy through a local retailer. It should not take that long to arrive for simple household items!"
"Do NOT order their Jericho Rose plants! I ended up paying $25 for two plants. The BIG one was smaller than my palm! Not only did they never turn green like the picture shows, they are covered in mold that won’t go away. I later found the same plant for less than $5 each. I totally got ripped off. I wish I had read their reviews beforehand because I can now see that it is pointless to try to get replacements or a refund. If I could have given 0 stars I would have! Shop somewhere else!"
"I ordered bowl covers on Jan 12. I was supposed to receive them in 2 to 3 days. I am writing this on Feb 10 and I have not received them yet. They have already charged my credit card . I think this is just a big scam company"
"If I could give 0 stars I would, but unfortunately I had to give at least one. I ordered “heated socks” because we have terrible winters here and have a farm, it was for a Christmas gift. It is now early February and I’ve received NOTHING. Mind you, I had emailed them multiple times before only to finally receive an email back after weeks with them telling me my order was delivered. I live off the road in the country where none of our other packages showing up daily got stolen, this one definitely never made it to my house. So finally they tell me they’ll re ship it. It’s been close to another month since that email, my package hasn’t left a facility in China since January 26th and it is now February 8th. Never shop from this company, not only do you not get your packages you paid an arm and a leg for, they don’t seem to care to get back to emails with genuine concerns."
"Had to throw a guardian angel wind chime away when received because it was a tangled up mess!"
"Do Not Order from this company. I ordered 5 glass angle tealights on Nov. 1st 2018, when they arrived 2 of them were in a thousand pieces on Dec. 5 2018. They were packaged so carelessly, it's a wonder they all didn't break. I emailed on Dec. 6, 2018 asking for a refund or replacement of the two, they said my order was being processed and they would notify me immedialtely once it was shipped with the tracking number. I haven't heard a word since! Very poor business practices. I will never order anything from them again, even it's free!"
"The product I ordered wouldn't work with my i phone. I wasn't sure I could return it but Angela made sure that everything was taken care of. I saw 1 star ratings, but in my case it was a 5."
"Do not order from this website. We ordered the microscope and it took almost two months to receive the order and it was not compatible with iPhone or apple products. The software came on a mini disk that was also not compatible with anything we owned. Disappointed grandkids. I would give zero stars, but it would not let me. When it became clear how late it was, I tried to pin down delivery date and request a refund but they would not offer that."
"I ordered angel earrings back in November. Still waiting to receive them. Worst company ever! Beware!!!"
"I ordered a heated vest. Took too long to arrive. The only thing in the package was the vest. No instructions how to use it. No instructions how to care for it and no information on how to return it. Worst of all NO RECHARGABLE POWER SOURCE I was told I had to buy my own. They gave me a Canadian address where to return the vest (at my own expense) which would cost more than the vest it's self. Lesson learned. Avoid Humble House Hold in the future."
"The order confirmation indicates it takes 15 to 20 business days for delivery. They delivered in 14 business days. I ordered the lids. I was a little disappointed in them as there was a hole in one of them (so unsure how well they will hold up), and the advertisement should have given specific sizes, as I was hoping the set would include sizes to cover a pie pan, and a plate. These are listed on Amazon at a much cheaper cost, and I know they stand behind their products. I have sent an email to Humble Household support regarding the lid with the hole. Will see if they respond."
"Customer service did not respond to my emails regarding a refund until I opened a case up with PayPal. I emailed them multiple times for 5 weeks. Once i opened up a case, i received 5 responses in 2 days. They did eventually refund my money"
"Oh Lord, Wish I had seen all the reviews first. I ordered on Dec. 3 as a Christmas gift. Item is still not here on Jan. 16. Tracking number still shows info for Dec. 23 that it is someplace in China! Fool me once, shame on you. There will never be another order from me and I am complaining loud and long to anyone and everyone to avoid this company like the plague. However, all they have to do is shut down, change their name and continue with the same unconscionable practices which include not showing that they are based in and shipping from China until it's too late. They don't even deserve 1 star."
"Will never order again. Cheap Cheap looking windchimes"
"Ordered the 1000x microscope camera on Dec 1 2018 and it *finally* arrived on Jan 14 2019. Like many others, I did not know this was going to ship from China, otherwise I would not have ordered as I wanted to give this as a gift for Christmas. So far I can't figure out how to get it to work. It does light up but I can't get the software to automatically launch so I can use it. It came with a tiny 3" disc with the driver software...do they not know that many devices don't have disc drives any more??? Also, I thought this would be easy for my son to use with his android phone, but it comes with a large USB (maybe 2?) plug, so it would need an adapter to connect. And there was no user manual or even a quick start instructions sheet in the box. I may be able to find the software or an app online somewhere, but I can't even find a manufacturer or model number anywhere on the device itself or on the package. Oh, and I paid $35 USD for this and now I see the same price BUT that one comes with an integrated micro USB, a WiFi box that transmits the images to phones (I think?) AND a decent looking storage case. In short, what a ripoff."
"Do NOT do business with this company....Had to give one star to even write review! I made a purchase which took almost 2 months to receive! The event that I had intended them for was way past so I returned unopened in October...They immediately placed the full charge on my Master Card ...They will NOT acknowledge receipt and the amount is still on my MC! This company has horrendous reviews and I urge you to BEWARE! Don't know how they stay in business, however, I have NO intentions of paying for product I returned!"
humble household is rated 1.31 based on 232 reviews