humble household Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
Returns & Refunds
Could Be Better
returns process
"I ordered a heated vest. Took too long to arrive. The only thing in the package was the vest. No instructions how to use it. No instructions how to care for it and no information on how to return it. Worst of all NO RECHARGABLE POWER SOURCE I was told I had to buy my own. They gave me a Canadian address where to return the vest (at my own expense) which would cost more than the vest it's self. Lesson learned. Avoid Humble House Hold in the future."
Are you humble household? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The order confirmation indicates it takes 15 to 20 business days for delivery. They delivered in 14 business days. I ordered the lids. I was a little disappointed in them as there was a hole in one of them (so unsure how well they will hold up), and the advertisement should have given specific sizes, as I was hoping the set would include sizes to cover a pie pan, and a plate. These are listed on Amazon at a much cheaper cost, and I know they stand behind their products. I have sent an email to Humble Household support regarding the lid with the hole. Will see if they respond."
"Customer service did not respond to my emails regarding a refund until I opened a case up with PayPal. I emailed them multiple times for 5 weeks. Once i opened up a case, i received 5 responses in 2 days. They did eventually refund my money"
"Oh Lord, Wish I had seen all the reviews first. I ordered on Dec. 3 as a Christmas gift. Item is still not here on Jan. 16. Tracking number still shows info for Dec. 23 that it is someplace in China! Fool me once, shame on you. There will never be another order from me and I am complaining loud and long to anyone and everyone to avoid this company like the plague. However, all they have to do is shut down, change their name and continue with the same unconscionable practices which include not showing that they are based in and shipping from China until it's too late. They don't even deserve 1 star."
"Will never order again. Cheap Cheap looking windchimes"
"Ordered the 1000x microscope camera on Dec 1 2018 and it *finally* arrived on Jan 14 2019. Like many others, I did not know this was going to ship from China, otherwise I would not have ordered as I wanted to give this as a gift for Christmas. So far I can't figure out how to get it to work. It does light up but I can't get the software to automatically launch so I can use it. It came with a tiny 3" disc with the driver software...do they not know that many devices don't have disc drives any more??? Also, I thought this would be easy for my son to use with his android phone, but it comes with a large USB (maybe 2?) plug, so it would need an adapter to connect. And there was no user manual or even a quick start instructions sheet in the box. I may be able to find the software or an app online somewhere, but I can't even find a manufacturer or model number anywhere on the device itself or on the package. Oh, and I paid $35 USD for this and now I see the same price BUT that one comes with an integrated micro USB, a WiFi box that transmits the images to phones (I think?) AND a decent looking storage case. In short, what a ripoff."
"Do NOT do business with this company....Had to give one star to even write review! I made a purchase which took almost 2 months to receive! The event that I had intended them for was way past so I returned unopened in October...They immediately placed the full charge on my Master Card ...They will NOT acknowledge receipt and the amount is still on my MC! This company has horrendous reviews and I urge you to BEWARE! Don't know how they stay in business, however, I have NO intentions of paying for product I returned!"
"I posted a pretty harsh review about some angel wind chimes I ordered and was extremely disappointed with upon receipt. I'm back to update that post with a THANK YOU. Humble Household refunded the entire purchase amount due to my dissatisfaction. I didn't expect that. Their integrity must be acknowledged positively."
"I ordered two plants and they appeared crushed at my door. Contacted support for help or understanding .or refund.....and no help. Don't purchase from them. They send bad product and don't honor there defects. And the customer service is extremely poor. It's like talking to a wall."
"worst company EVER all you ever get is an email that states it is intransit. i called ups they said it is going to california not even the state i live in. i have tried every day. and they won't refund me. i keep asking. no response from that. !!!!!!!! and yes, i am a real person. never got a refund. was ordered on December 5, 2018 email, live chat, no telephone number to contact"
"I don't even give this company a 1 star. It has been over 30 days since I ordered my items. I have not received my product as of this date. When I email support, all they give me is tracking information, which shows me nothing. They say it was delivered on January 2, however, tracking states it is still en route waiting for a scan. This is a very disreputable company. I will NEVER purchase from them again. I will be reaching out to Facebook and to the USPS to file complaints. I have already warned my friends not to purchase from this company. I have also requested a refund, but have not received it. This is unacceptable."
"Worst company ever. They have sent me 3 fake tracking numbers over the last month. Each time saying sorry, your item has just shipped, here is a new tracking number. Only thing, the tracking numbers never work and the item never arrived. Do not buy from this site at all. I'm having to file a dispute with my Credit Card company to get this resolved."
"Everything. This is the worst co I've ever delt with..along with LONG LONG wait times, poor communication, cheap, poorly made products for what they charge, and dancing around when you ask for a refund. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HUMBLE HOUSE!!!!"
"I had ordered a 1000X Zoom 1080p Microscope Camera from this sketchy company. I have been trying to get a hold of someone. There is no phone number to call. You have to send an email. You will get a auto response but no one follows up. I am so disappointed because i am all about helping small businesses. This one just failed. I ordered my product 12/10/2018 and today is 1/10/2019. No product, no help, no response. If you going to purchase. Do not do it through this company. If it is even a legit company. I looked up the pricing on their products and they are over priced. My fault for not doing more research."
"I ordered my ecology friendly lids on December 11. Today is Jan. 10th and I have still not received them. Like the other people who got scammed by this company, the USPS tracking shows that it was delivered to the USPS from China. I sent an email to them with the order number in the subject line and in the body of the email. I immediately got a reply asking for the order number. I am sure it is a computer response. I have not heard anything since replying with the order number - again. People, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I did not know it was located in China. I won't feed my dog any treats made in China. I am not sure this product is even safe!"
"Like everyone else here, I had no idea I was ordering from a Chinese company. I waited and waited, while I got encouraging e:mails giving me the status of my order. When I got a notice it had arrived, I was thrilled and ran to the mailbox. What I got was truly deceitful, deliberately misleading. I ordered a iPhone microscope, I received a bag! Literally, an unopened bag (the shipping label, affixed to keep the contents inside the bag was unripped, nothing was in the bag when it was sent. So their records will show that the package was delivered to me, and they'll probably argue that someone stole the item. My word against theirs. I was such a fool to order from this company without checking their reviews. If I could give them negative numbers I would. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!"
"After several complaints they refunded my shipping costs. After more waiting and complaints my purchase price was refunded. I was charged for item on Nov. 22. Finally got it today (Jan. 8). I got the angel wind chimes. It looks lovely but part of it is so twisted up I will probably never get it straightened out. But at least I got it although not for Christmas as I hoped."
"Reading these reviews, I see that I am not the only one that got screwed by this company. Ordered the Angel Earrings for my Granddaughter in plenty of time for Christmas - mid-November - still don't have them. I suspect I won't be getting them. Humble Household is not listed with the Better Business Bureau so I can't complain there. I saw these on Facebook, maybe all the complaints should be directed to Facebook."
"I ordered product from a site that looks like it operates out of California. It doesn’t. They are in China. I ordered the angel terrarium and the angel earrings. Placed the order November 30 so it would arrive by Christmas according to their website it’s 15-20 days delivery so that gave me plenty of time. Delivery was not made until AFTER Christmas. The terrariums were broken because the mailed them in an envelope from China AND I never got the earrings. It’s January 7 and still nothing. I contacted the company via email since that’s the only way. They are insisting on sending me replacements via their robotic replies when I have clearly stated at this point I don’t want anything and to cancel my order which at this time they are not doing. Their replies are cookie cutter answers. DON’T BUY HERE! Seems like a rip off to me! If I could give negative stars I would!!"
"Ordered two products. Finally got confirmation email that products would be delivered EXACTLY one month from date of order. Big delay in getting them shipped from China. Products delivered as stated.... wait for it... BUT... to WONG ADDRESS; WRONG CITY; WRONG ZIP CODE; WRONG STATE!!! I have contested the charge on my credit card. As message below states I sent email with order (showing correct address and confirmation on intake) and tracking number (Showing order was delivered to the wrong location). Confirmed with USPS and they have confirmed it was in fact delivered to the wrong address base on the address Humble Household provided. However, the package being shipped first class... USPS washed their hands and said it is HH's responsibility to indemnify. Anxious to see what kind of response I get to remedy the situation"
humble household is rated 1.27 based on 219 reviews