humble household Reviews

of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy
Do not buy from them!!! Im still waiting my 1000X Zoom 1080p Microscope Camera. I have paid for it on Nov. 15 2019. Today is Jan. 23 2020.
Very disappointed! anyone want to buy that eye brow tattoo pen Don't do it if you care about yourself and your poket . I recived it today and is all dry You can't do nothing with it ...can go in the bin and lost almost 30 pounds.
1000X Zoom 1080p Microscope Camera x 1 I have been waiting for my order since Nov. 23, 2019. They say it was lost in shipping. In Transit several different and it's at different distribution centers. I still haven't received it. They still want a positive review. HA! Has not been delivered yet. I wish I read the reviews first.
SCAM! Do not use this company!!!!!. Just like the others who commented - I ordered something as a gift a month before Christmas. My credit card has was charged. I was assured the order had been sent. Christmas came, no gift for my grandson. It's been two weeks past Christmas and still no indication of when the package is to arrive. The USPS shipping info. says it's stuck in China. I've filed a report with my card company and PayPal. CMH
The so-called Rose of Jericho is misrepresented, it may be in the spike Moss family but it certainly does not come back to life or turn green, I ordered two one was a decent-sized the other was like a piece fell off the first one, would never be ordering from them again
28 days since I ordered, nothing but the same email reply from the company. Will be reporting them as Fraudulent to the Credit Card company. Extremely disappointed. Do Not order from them.
I sure wish I had read THESE reviews before I ordered, instead of the glowing reviews on the humble household site. I ordered on Dec. 2nd and it is now Jan. 7th and I have not received my order. In fact it seems to just be wandering around China with no delivery prospect in sight. It really sucks because the product looks very cool and I wanted it for a Christmas gift. I have received a response from the company with the tracking number and the warning that the delivery estimates are in Business Days, not all days. That doesn't help when they promised it before Christmas.
Please be careful ordering from them I think this is scam my order went I back in November.they have not sent or reply back about my order . Will report to better business
jerry comiskey The item I ordered was charged to my credit card on Dec 2. Today is Jan 6 and have'nt received anything nor gotten any responce from Humble Household after two emails to them. Scam?
I ordered the end of november with a guarantee of delivery before christmas. It is now jan 3 with no sign of my order. Very disappointed in this service. Total scam. Also all reviews i sent on there website was never posted. They only post 4-5 star ratings.
The item was misrepresented and was not what they said.
Ordered 4 before thanksgiving. After many emails, my order arrived today, Jan 2. Only shipped 2, but they managed to take the money for 4 the day I ordered. Product comes from China. You CAN'T trace it. I will change my review IF they make good on it.
They took my paypal money and the order is now 26 days with no proof of package to USPS- only in chinese about the origin- DO NOT TRUST THEM, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
I would give them a zero if I could! I ordered a self cleaning mop bucket with a mop and extra cleaning pads. I received some ugly pink scrubbing gloves. when I contacted them they said they would refund my money if I returned them. sending the item they mailed to me in error will cost me at least 25.00 because they require a tracking slip. or they said could keep this and they would refund 40% still not fair to me because there is no way this item was 60% of my original purchase. I feel like this is a scam! don't do it people you will not like it!
I ordered a tool 10 days before Christmas as a gift for my son. I was billed for the item and it appeared on my credit card. Today is the 30th of December and the item never arrived. I went online to track the package but the carrier never received the package therefore I was unable to track. Tried contacting Inspired Household and was unable to reach anyone.
The order was packaged properly and contained glass elements - all floating around in a plastic bag! Another item (for Christmas) cane incomplete - I have had no reply from the company and now have to buy another item (from a reputable store). Rubbish customer service.
ABSOLUTE SCAM
Never received my order placed before Thanksgiving, Christmas is tomorrow..........Scam and they have all my info. too. Probably sold it on the Darkweb already!!!
Not recieved my order !!!!! SCAM
Ordered the material 3 weeks ago. Got an order confirmation but no materials. Horrible service. Won't ever be ordering again from this site.
humble household is rated 2.71 based on 552 reviews