humble household Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend humble household
8PM
8PM

Tell us how humble household made you happy

Over a month
"The product I ordered arrived in good condition and work really well. I dont mind if they are made in China as long as they do the job properly. I have been really pleased with Humble Household."
Are you humble household? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback humble household receives. Reply Free
"Even though the product did not work as expected, I communicated with Humble household and they agreed to work with me. I was pleased with the outcome and yes I would purchase from them again."
"Lets just say if there was a rating less than 1....I would use it. I purchased a product that did not work as promised. The product came from CHINA. When going to send it back I found out the postal would be $200-300. So BE VERY, VERY, EXTREMELY VERY CAREFUL ABOUT YOUR DECISION TO PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "BUYER BEWARE""
"Products took a long time to arrive (which I didn't mind too much), but when they arrived the 4 resuable waterproof bags (eco friendly) were: - ALL faulty; none of the bars that seal the top of the bag could go past half way, therefore none of the bags can be used. - wrapped in excessive plastic (this was what I am trying to reduce!). - cheaply made. I will never order products from here again and am warning others about wasting their money! Definitely a Chinese company masquerading as an American company."
"Finally got my product from over a month ago. Box was opened and bent really bad. Not sure that it hasn’t been used before. Probably going to the trash. Will never order from this company again."
"I received an 'unable to deliver' email when if they really did try and deliver they could have left it at my door. I've tried a number of times and am unable to get through to the number (China) provided. Ripoff! Don't order from this company."
"Ordered product last month and still haven’t received it. I’ve emailed them and they keep telling me that it’s on the way. No phone number available to contact them. Of course they’ve already collected their money. Really not sure if this is a real company or not."
"don't trust this website. terrible!"
"I thought it was an Amercan company, But the parcel is sent from China!! I got my parcel within a week. Happy about that."
"Terrible customer service, when I queried where is my parcel, they said it has reached your country. When I asked what where they said a facility in Melbourne! ?? I asked what facility and they said ‘sorry’ and they could not help. My parcel took almost a month to arrive."
"This is a Chinese company fronting as American. I ordered the menstrual cups supposedly made of medical grade silicone that come in cotton storage bags. I had no idea these were made in China until I got a shipping confirmation from China. When I received them well over a month later, they were in cheap satin looking bags like you could get from the dollar store for gifts. The instructions were in English, but full of grammatical errors. I am not going to use something inside my body when the quality of the storage bags is so cheap. These were supposed to be free, so I got 2 of them and shipping was $19.95 flat rate. This is a scam. I will NEVER buy from this company again!"
"Online shoppers beware! They ship from China, so delivery can take weeks, plus it can be delayed in US customs. I ordered something for my grandson's birthday, not knowing it would take weeks to deliver (I have not received it yet). I could have ordered from Amazon Prime and had it at my door in 2 days, and not pay $4.95 for slow boat shipping. Lesson learned, I will never order from this vendor again even if I eventually receive my order."
"Getting the run around re shipping. Tracking given doesn't exist in Canada Post. Then they tell me it has been received in North Carolina ! after telling us it has been delivered in Oliver BC !!! STILL WAITING!!! one month or so after confirmation of delivery....."
"oh my freakin god, the digital microscope that they sell for like 30 dollars is worth every cent, its so unbelievably amazing. I know its some cheap chinese stuff all made of plastic, and the install driver isnt that great, but WOW for this price. the things works wonderfully."
"I have been waiting for over 2 months for my package to be delivered. Not only did they not give me the correct tracking number BUT they havent had communication with me at all. Its like pulling teeth trying to get my package deleivered. There isnt a customer service number to call either its all via e-mail. They told me there was a mix up and gave me the wrong infomation to track my package... they havent said when where how my package will be delivered either. They sent me a refund...still hasnt shown up in my bank account and not only am i out 65$, i am out a tent and this has been the worst experience with a company in a long time. I am super dissapointed in the customer service and company as a whole. i wouldnt waste my time and purchase from them because "they dont know when" a package will come."
"Ordered a mosquito trap. What a joke!! Took a month to get here and product does not work as it promised. Would never order again!! Hoping for a refund but not holding my breath!"
"I've been unwittingly scammed. The package arrived after almost a month of waiting. When it did arrive, packaging was damaged and contents appeared used. The item itself is cheap junk made in China and nothing close to what was advertised. Shipped in nothing more than a plastic bag, I was advised to send the item back, but no return address was provided. I have tried to contact a number of times, they no longer answer emails, they have my money. Will try to pursue this further to get my money back. Will be reaching out to Shopify to see who owns this site."
"The software is incompatible with Windows 7,8 or 10 It will not allow capture files to be created, with no support available the only thing it does is make a great nightlite, you got me this time you won't get another chance!!!"
"EVERYTHING. couldn't track the item, it came from China on the slow boat. didnt recieve the item til ONE MONTH after purchase. very poor communication with HH. no address or phone number to call. NO ADDRESS to return the item WORST BUSINESS EVER. cannot believe I wanted to support a company that seemed like it was environmentally friendly. now that I read so many other disasters I get it! but I still can't return the item because they haven't gotten back to me with a return address"
"Stay clear!!! Has BC address, charge credit card in US dollars and comes from China. Can you spell deceived????"
humble household is rated 1.41 based on 51 reviews