humble household Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy

Over a month
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"what can you say that was exactly what was promised. Comfortable to carry with many pockets. Very pleased!"
Are you humble household? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Horrible, horrible experience !!!!!!"
"If I could give u negative stars, I would do it. U have THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE HISTORY OF C.S,4 REAL 4 REAL. The products r GARBAGE, WASTE OF TIME,$,ENERGY & UR LIFE. I'm only trying 2 help u ppl. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING,EVER!!!!!!!!"
"Humble Household stocks such a huge race of helpful, reusable items to use in place of toxic disposable items. All of my orders have been delivered quickly and safely, with delivery instructions followed."
"I ordered my product over two weeks ago and I haven’t received any updates or valid tracking information. DO NOT order from this company."
"I ordered 3 of the bamboo storage bags @ approx $20 a piece. They are the cheapest made items I have ever purchased! Upon opening one, the zipper promptly broke. Then I filled one bag and went to use the handles to lift it off the bed, and the handle ripped off and left a hole in the side of the bag. Truly a poorly made product, especially at $20 a piece. I have learned an expensive lesson. Won't be purchasing from Humble Household again."
"Fantastic products but also a truly customer focussed business. This was my second purchase and will definitely buy from humble household again. Thank you Angela for providing exceptional customer support."
"SCAM! BEWARE!"
"I bought the “scratch remover” for my car. I was very PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!!! On minor scratches, it did lighten the scratches and looks much better. Obviously deep scratches or the ones with missing paint it didn’t help, but I’m happy and would buy this product again."
"I ordered 8 little solar lights. I love them. When they are lighted, they project very nice patterns on the ground. I just love them. Thank you humble household."
"Customer service, price and delivery...all A+. Can't comment on returns &refunds because I have no intention of sending it back. I love this item. I'll be ordering more in the future. Thanks humble household!!!"
"great shopping experience"
"Great products, environmentally friendly which is very important to me and speedy delivery too!"
"I love my water crystals,I'm so excited to get more of them.."
"I ordered the Keratin Hair Therapy, received a working tracking number and the product arrived in under three weeks. When I got the product I realized it was a Chinese product and the directions were all in Chinese. Contacted Customer Support asking for directions in English as well of a list of ingredients and received in 24 hours. No complaints but a little bit leery in using a product from China on my hair. Would love to see more reviews on this product."
"Love the products. Used the same in Canada and was very happy that they were available here in Australia. They look pretty and create great roots on plants as well. I would buy again if I needed to. They also came in the post very quickly."
"First order was delivered to wrong address! The company sent a replacement. The glass Angel candle holders were much smaller than anticipated. Too small to accept our supply of T-life candles! Good figure!"
"I have been using the mesh produce bags for about 6 months now. Love them. I had no problem with delivery. And I have not had a need for customer service with this product. I have also purchased the toothbrushes and the container covers. I have also told many others, including my daughter about the produce bags and they have ordered them too. One person even told me she ordered extras which she plans to give as Christmas presents (great idea!). Anything we can do to help save our planet, we should be doing. Keep up the good work, Humble Household."
"Always super happy with this company. I have ordered a few products from them including their reusable bags and produce sacks. I love them! Truly a company looking towards a better future!"
"Price was good - delivery took a long time. Had no need for return or refund."
humble household is rated 2.57 based on 422 reviews