humble household Q&A

67 Questions   /   14 Answers
43% of reviewers recommend humble household

Got a Question?

how to setup Telescope.

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
I have an order. #LW660911204CN. Wondering when I will be receiving it. You changed my credit card has soon as I ordered. I am yet to have anymore information.

Click here to view your answer
I ordered 1 Tile Reform for 29.99 but never received them. You billed my credit card and tried to contact you and never received reply. I need phone number for contact in person.

Click here to view your answer
I'm not received yet My merchandise?

Need phone #pls?
I don’t have a question. But after reading all these reviews it looks like I may have lost 20 bucks. I’m not upset about the $20 because I should have read this set of reviews first. It’s sad that all these people lost out. The websites that advertises this company, and others like it, need to know how this company operates. After reading these reviews it now seems very shady. Contact the advising website where you saw the Humble House Hold advertised and ask to have them removed. We’ve all seen companies receive bad reviews for one thing or the other, but not to this staggering degree. There’s a whole other section of reviews praising this company for it’s “customer service and quick delivery”. After reading this section of reviews I have to question how real the reviews in the other section are. We must all do a better job at being careful, and do our research on companies that are new to us FIRST. Wish you all the best.

Click here to view your answer
How can I buy your product in bulk with a very good discount for retailing?

Click here to view your answer
I have been trying to order a whitening pen, and when I get ready to place my order, it just takes me back to the beginning. What is going on?

Click here to view your answer
I need a number to inquire about the Straightener an get a phone number I did call a number an Recording said to contact Humble Household support Need the phone number an to speak to A person about this Item to possibly get why isnt there a number to talk to A person ?? Im not gonna just order something I dont have much Info an spend 49.99 on it an just send money with out all Information! So pls SEND ME A NUMBER

Click here to view your answer
I need to speak to a live person about getting a straightener an the 70% off an Im need to talk with someone today pls

Click here to view your answer
When I going to receive my. Purchases the Tile Reform?
I ordered 3 of the little angel vases last year for Christmas gifts, but never received them. You billed my credit card and I tried several times to contact you, but never received any reply. Yet you are advertising the same vases with the same delivery commitment for mailing and delivery. Could you be so kind as to send me the 3 angels I paid for last year and never received?

Click here to view your answer
My order has not arrived to me.. ordered teeth whitening kit almost two weeks ago

Click here to view your answer
I’ve ordered the reusable silicone lid covers but one ripped. I’ve also had problems with the plastic sliders on the silicone sandwich, storage bags. A number of the fasteners have broken. Do you have replacements?

Click here to view your answer
I bought a nano scratches cloth for my car and there’s no instructions and at least three are leaking

Click here to view your answer
My name is Sonia i orderd for €60 on tablets and i never get them thank you for bot sending them is that your polici

Click here to view your answer
I tried to place an order today and both of my credit cards were declined. I happen to know they are both good cards in excellent standing. Is this just a scam to get my credit card info in an identity theft scam. I really wish I hadn’t given this info to whomever you are. Very worried now.

Click here to view your answer
I keep emailing you folks and I'm getting no reply, I put in an order but I think I've been hacked. If you could call me at 562 370 0073. I would appreciate a phone call. And I would like to receive by products. THX

Click here to view your answer
How can I open the ionic hair brush to put batteries?

Click here to view your answer
Do I use AAA batteries and how do I turn it on.

Click here to view your answer
Has anyone tried the teeth cleaner?

Click here to view your answer
How many beads do I put in a jar?

Click here to view your answer
How do I order more of the firterlise

Click here to view your answer
What is this in this little bag?
How many of these little rubber seeds do I put in water in one jar?Jessica Pringle

Click here to view your answer
Why has my $120 package that is being shipped a SECOND time since I ordered it on December 2nd, not left the China shipping facility since January 26th?? After reading the reviews I’m scared if it ever does actually arrive, it’s going to be a garbage item.

Click here to view your answer
Hi my name is Adelaida Pinero 7417 N 40th St C202 Tampa Florida 33604 i ordered the angels windchimes and recieved it damage one angel was not tied and its missing one angel

Click here to view your answer
Why have I not received my Jericho plant that ended up costing me a total of 21.27. Order #234626 placed in December? It is now Jan. 24th

Click here to view your answer
Need phone number for customer service or how do I reach customer service. Ordered guardian angel earrings(5)took money $47.70 on 12-10-2018. Have not rec.d as of 1-15-2019

Click here to view your answer
I ordered 1 1080 HD wireless microscope and finally (after a month) received 2 microscopes that are 480 (low def) and wired through a USB cable. The order says that I ordered 2 microscopes, but I am sure I intended to order 1. The products are junk and are not as advertised. It took longer than a month to receive, so I suppose I can't get a refund. I will write a bad review on Facebook. You should be ashamed of yourselves for working for such a scandalous company. Do you want to go to your grave knowing that you made so many people unhappy?

Click here to view your answer
does anyone have the return address to send the merchandise?

Click here to view your answer
Why does no one respond to my e-mails about the earrings I ordered. Have sent three e-mails and still no answer. This company is nothing but a rip off. I will never order from this company again. So now I guess I am out 40 bucks.

Click here to view your answer
I ordered two sets of guardian angels wind chimes and my account was charged on 12/01/18 and still haven’t received them. Now I can’t find a telephone number to discuss thus matter.

Need to know what I pu4chased

Click here to view your answer
why your products have not instruction? what a joke

Click here to view your answer
Hopefully this is in the review section and gets posted. I, like a lot of others have the same complaint. I ordered a xmas gift on 11/27/18. To date I have not received, yet my cc was charged. I left 2 messages and also wrote in website. No response. I do not want these now if they ever arrive, and am requesting a refund. Suppose to be delivered for xmas. I have now informed my cc company and am in dispute in paying the amount charged. I don't recommend ever ordering from this company again. Cant even give it one star!

I COULDNT EVEN FIND A PHONE NUMBER
I ordered 2 of each 4 styles of lighthouse candle holders November 10, 2018. I received order confirmation withborder number and then a tracking number for shipment. None of the 8 products have arrived. I sent an email to HUMBLE HOUSEHOLD with screen shots of my understanding of my order status. I received a response asking for my order number. No further correspondence. I called Canada Post inquiring about tracking number. They have no record of my order with a tracking number. I have ordered from HUMBLE HOUSEHOLD in the past with no issues. I HAD faith in this company. Not so much now.

Click here to view your answer
i ordered the earrings for Christmas gifts 11- 14. said a couple of weeks. now 12-28. still no earrings! I 'm upset!

Click here to view your answer
Ordered earrings on 11/29 and have not received them ,but you took my monry. I want the earrings or refund my money

Click here to view your answer
I had order on November 19 never received any of my items from this company for Christmas gifts for family and friends this coming is scamming customers never got tracking no or even a respond for what was goibg on with my 2 ordors someone needs to explain what happen and send a explanation on what happen these were Christmas gifts on embracing karentherrien41@yahoo.com

Didn't. Receive my angel windchime??? Josephine Russo

Click here to view your answer
Didnt receive my windchime and I've emailed twice and no reply
I ordered Guardian Angel Wind Chimes on 12/03/2018, it said my order was processed, order #17846, did not get a tracking number, has not been delivered

Click here to view your answer
Ordered two Angel windshield on 12, 12,18 and have not received them yet and every time I check tracking it says pending, is there a way to cont a t this company to find out what is going o ?

Click here to view your answer
I ordered two items and only one came. Order #160230: I got the lights, but not the stones. There has been no customer service response to my emailed inquiries. So far nonexistent customer service.

Click here to view your answer
I ordered a blue tooth beanie hat for a Christmas present and have still not received this could you please look in to this for me thank you Mrs Rourke

Click here to view your answer
I order 2 sets guardian angle earrings on 12/04 still no earrings these were Christmas presents filing complaint with my credit card company

Click here to view your answer
Do u have a phone number ?

Click here to view your answer
The phone number on my cc bill is the following: 250-681-0233. Cranbrook, Canada however I have called left two messages. No response
do you have a phone number I can talk too? I have a large order and can't go to my order. there is no phone number Hack support which the recording said to call you
Should have read the reviews here prior to ordering. Ordered angel earrings back in early November....still nothing. No tracking number. Like others on here I was unaware that items were coming from China or I NEVER would have ordered a damn thing from them. Disgusting customer service. Told over a week ago in 3 to 5 days I would have it...NOTHING. Told again this week 7 to 12 days. Like WTF. DO NOT order from this company. As it stands I am now out about 20 CAD. If Humble Household is seeing these posts, which I doubt, then refund each and every one of us and if we actually get the item tell us to keep it at no charge. Pathetic that places like this exist.

Click here to view your answer
I placed an order on November 27 for the microscope camera. It has been charged to my credit card but I have no product. There is no tracking information on the computer print out I have and no phone number any place. I did send them an email and got a response asking for my tracking number. I sent information back - no number in my information - and requested a phone number. So far, no response.

Click here to view your answer
What is your correct email address. Have tried several times with no success

Click here to view your answer
Still waiting for my order #149661. This order was placed 12-1-2018. Can someone check on this?

Click here to view your answer
I ordered 2 angle chimes 3 weeks ago. order number 153938 .Have not heard anything. Says it's at China post. Email you and get nothing. I contacted PayPal you are gonna be investigating. How can you do your customer this way .I see where a lot of people are also complaining also Give me my money back. I will never order from you again. Also on Facebook I'm warning people about ordering from you.

Click here to view your answer
I placed an order at Christmas gifts when will it ship. My credit card was already charged. If it has shipped please provide tracking. I hope I didn't make a mistake by placing this order

Click here to view your answer
Hi I ordered the Angel chimes about 3 weeks ago. Still showing China post cant find out anything order 153938 Very upset. It's for my Christmas party on the Dec 14th. Why is know one trying to fix it. Theresa

Click here to view your answer
Please advise of expected delivery dated

Click here to view your answer
I ordered a microscope camera on November 22 2018 I got an email today saying it was delivered yesterday on the 8th of December at 4.56 pm but when I went to look for it, it wasn’t there. Thank you. Sent an email and they said it was delivered. When I asked the address they deliver to, I receive no reply. This is beginning to sound like a scam

i received mine
OK Karen, since you received yours and I just got mine, weeks after I was to get it and the software is on a mini CD. I can't even use it and everything is in Chinese. The links to the driver on the website are for a different camera, so are you able to use it? This company is a joke and I am calling my cc company. My regret is that my daughter was very excited when I opened the crushed beyond recognition box, and she is disappointed yet again.
To Whom it may concern. I ordered a microscope camera on November 24th 2018 I got an email today saying it was delivered yesterday on the 6th of December at 2.56 pm but when I went to look for it, it wasn’t there. Thank you. Greg lower.

Click here to view your answer
I placed an order and didn’t get a confirmation yet!

Click here to view your answer
I placed an order a couple weeks ago and have not heard anything back.

Click here to view your answer
I JUST PUT IN AN ORDER. BUT I NEED PHONE NUMBER IN CASE I NEED TO CONTACT THE COMPANY.

Click here to view your answer
I have just ordered and it auto mailed the order to my sons address. they have just moved, how do I change the order to deliver to the same address as thepayment?

Click here to view your answer
Where are you located at ?

Click here to view your answer
Please give me a return addresd

Click here to view your answer
where is my order I have been waiting to give it as gift. they said it would be shipped but my m/c has been charged.

Where is my order I ordered I month ago I ordered two guardian angel pins
I put an order in on 10/ 25/2018 and haven't received it yet Please contact me. I have an order #

Click here to view your answer
bought the digital microscope the link to the driver software is for a wifi camera controller. not for a USB microscope. the included disc with drivers is a mini disc so can not be inserted into any of my machines. they are al to new to have a tray disc drive. can you provide a link to the correct driver? or will i be giving your company a very bad review?

Click here to view your answer
You can buy external disc drives for $15. You could also put the disc in another device and copy files to google drive to access on any device. I know a link would be super convenient but I agree
what country are they in

Click here to view your answer
They say they are in Canada but the merchandise is being shipped directly from China.
Where can I find an email address for this company?

Click here to view your answer
Can you put a candle in all of the angel terrainiums?
support@humblehousehold.com is the address.
Would like to get a phone number to talk to customer service

Click here to view your answer
Where are you located? Why don’t you accept PayPal?