humble household Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy

Over a month
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I just received my order of “ zero waste” bamboo toothbrush 4 pack and was very disappointed to find the packaging to be so much plastic! They advertise cardboard boxes but they don’t mention the cardboard box arrives inside a plastic bag AND inside each cardboard box the toothbrushes are individually wrapped in plastic! All Of that arrived inside yet another plastic shipping bag! Very very disappointing and not at all the message they advertise with their products!"
Are you humble household? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Customer service did not respond to my emails regarding a refund until I opened a case up with PayPal. I emailed them multiple times for 5 weeks. Once i opened up a case, i received 5 responses in 2 days. They did eventually refund my money"
"Didn't know it was coming from China!! Misinformed!!! BUT, I have now received my order, thank goodness!! After reading all the reviews I had given up and thought we all had been scammed!! Hope everyone gets their orders soon!!"
"I ordered 4 items. It took more than 3 weeks to get 2 of those. I emailed them. They didnt respond for 5 days. 2 weeks later I got one more item. Still missing 4th one. Emailed them didnt hear back yet. Waiting."
"From Facebook and looking at the Humble Household website, thought I was purchasing items from the US. Again, I have been sent items from another company in China - Zhejiang. Paid $38Au for silicone covers for containers, trying to reduce my carbon footprint as their ad on FB suggests. Ad also features people and home settings which clearly are western based homes. Tired of being mislead by companies (and companies using FB as their platform) to scam customers."
"Delivery time is pathetic at best. Should have read the reviews before ordering anything from Humble Household. Doubt they have any products in stock - just rely on foreign businesses to send the products 'whenever'."
"So I was sure I wouldn’t see the product (mesh shopping bags) for at least 6 weeks-two months after ordering (and then realizing this was a Chinese company fronting as American. I placed my order July 16, and received my order today (August 8) - shipped to British Columbia. The product isn’t high quality, but it isn’t horrible. I thought it would be much worse. The tracking email was sent in a timely manner as well. It sounds like my experience is not the norm though. Companies like this are brutal with returns. I would also say that what you get does not justify the cost."
humble household is rated 2.70 based on 473 reviews