humble household Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy

Over a month
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"The order arrived on time and was not damaged. The product itself was a bit disappointing. There are several things I'm looking to purchase from this web site, so hopefully they will work as described."
Are you humble household? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have pitched two items from this company so far and have not had any issues with either product. Both have been as described."
"Prices are good and my car shades are awesome, but was a little disappointed in my order of sprinklers they wont even hook up to a hose the one i did get but also baught 3 more same day and never received them but I am very confident I will receive a refund."
"The item I sent for did not arrive after many months and so I informed you. A new item was promptly sent which arrived in just a couple of weeks! Thanks for the trust and for the speed of sending the replacement. I did think the price was too high for the quality of the item, that is why I gave 4 stars rather than 5"
"Packaging is good as the vases are cushioned properly in style foam boxes. Price of item is reasonable."
"Humble Household has exceptional customer service, tracking information and products! My food saver works exactly as described and I will be ordering more very soon! 😊"
"Fairy lights are beautiful and the rodent solar elimator seems to be working out .. Communication on my shipment was great , items received wishing a reasonable time"
"I ordered the Keratine treatment for damaged hair and it did work! I have curly hair with highlights and the product repaired the damaged bits to some extent and defined the curls. The product was shipped from overseas and the instructions on the package were in Korean. Overall, it is a good product, but it is a bit pricy."
"I loved the little angel vases , I bought 3..one arrived chipped but I was sent another one as soon as I emailed them..I also bought angel earrings..very pretty and arrived fast.."
"I really haven’t been a customer very long, so it is rather new to me, I was a bit nervous at first at buying on line. But purchasing from you was a good experience. For me. I like that you let me know how my purchase was progressing on it’s way to me. Thank you"
"what can you say that was exactly what was promised. Comfortable to carry with many pockets. Very pleased!"
"I bought the “scratch remover” for my car. I was very PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!!! On minor scratches, it did lighten the scratches and looks much better. Obviously deep scratches or the ones with missing paint it didn’t help, but I’m happy and would buy this product again."
"I ordered the Keratin Hair Therapy, received a working tracking number and the product arrived in under three weeks. When I got the product I realized it was a Chinese product and the directions were all in Chinese. Contacted Customer Support asking for directions in English as well of a list of ingredients and received in 24 hours. No complaints but a little bit leery in using a product from China on my hair. Would love to see more reviews on this product."
"The covers fit snugly over containers and eliminate the need of plastic wrap, which is a once only product, so much better for the environment"
"The first angel I received was broken, another one was sent very quickly. The packaging should have kept the angel more secure. I was a little disappointed at the size but for the price it was ok."
"Price was right, customer service was great. I ordered 8 angels and 2 were broken upon arrival. Contacted Humble household and they are replacing them. The angels are lovely!!"
"I love these reusable lids. Fit snugly and I like to protect our environment"
"The products I bought are practical and so useful! Although delivery was longer than expected, products were delivered as expected. Customer support is one of the best I've seen, with prompt responses. I recommend Humble Household."
"I love the Humble products. I am always looking for products that are good for the environment and convenient to use. I bought the reusable lid covers and reusable sandwich/ storage bags. Unfortunately I’ve had a couple of issues with the products. A few of plastic sliders that seal the storage bags have broken. And one of the containers lids ripped when using it. Hopefully I can get replacements."
"I had purchased a similar product in the past which was not made as well and had ripped. These lids are more substantial and will help me not use plastic wrap. Better price as well."
humble household is rated 2.70 based on 471 reviews