humble household Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy

Over a month
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Absolutely fantastic Customer Service and Support. Replaced a item which arrived broken and did it in double quick time. I will not hesitate to recommend Humble Household to all my friends and family.😁😁😁"
Are you humble household? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered some items for stocking stuffers for the guys in my family and unfortunately, they got lost on the way. I emailed Humble Household and got a quick response back despite it being the weekend. My order was sent again and I received the package in excellent shape. Thank you Humble Household and Jayson for your quick service."
"You know how kids are full of questions. Now I can answer some of them by showing them with the microscope."
"Product arrived in very good condition Thankyou Product was delivered to my door Thankyou Delivery was prompy Thankyou Product was very good quality Thankyou"
"I ordered 4 different products and they came separately but in a space of 3 days. They arrived in good condition after travelling between 15 to 18 days."
"For an online company that I first discovered on Facebook I have found them to be great to deal with. It took a while for delivery, no overnight stuff, but someone from the Humble Household kept me apprised every step of the way. As it turns out the dog bed I ordered was too small but it wasn't their fault, it was mine. Instead of returning it I will hand it off to a few kitties I know will love it and reorder a larger size for my pup, she seems to like it as you can see from the photo."
"I bought one chair cover at first to see if I liked it. Then, I bought 5 more!! I am so happy with my new covers they fit well and they stay in place. It took a little longer for them to arrive but I was in no hurry!! They saved me from having to buy new chairs!! Humble Household kept in touch with me sending me updates through the process. I may get more in a different color to add a variety to my decor!!"
"Very efficient and so friendly service and the items were exactly as advertised"
"We very happy with our product that repaired scratches on our vehicle. It worked great. We used it on our chocolate brown F-150 and were very satisfied."
"I ordered the Speed Plucking Smooth Spring hair remover and am very happy with it. I only paid for shipping and it arrived in a timely manner. I would buy from Humble Household again!! Thank you for such a simple, but innovative product."
"The product is great!"
"Was easy to order. A great product. Speed of delivery was awesome. And good communication. I would highly recommend this company."
"They are gifts for Christmas I love them"
"Very helpful professional answered all my questions and concerns with privacy. Much appreciation."
"My first experience with Humble Household was very good. The product was super, delivery time exceeded expectations. I shared the Nano-fix paint scrapes remover cloths with a friend and was blown away with results."
"Humble Household is a great and trustworthy company, the item I bought works great and they made sure I got it in a timely manor and made me a very happy customer."
"This is a great microscope for the money. Easy to use. And has a camera feature that is great as well. Very happy with it."
"Reflex Speedball Trainer is a fun, simple device. As a senior, great exercise for eye coordination, reflexes and balance."
"I am very satisfied when I do business with them. I purchased a lot of items from them. But, I never complain anything about them. Products are good at a reasonable price. Sometimes, I also receive a discount coupon from them. That is a great time for shopping. Shipping and delivery are okay. Not take too long for oversea shipping. For me, It is okay. You can follow up a tracking number for shipping. And then, you know when it is arriving. Nothing to complain at all. Also, return and refund is fine for any reason. So, I would like to recommend this company to anyone who wants to do business with them. You won't get disappointed."
"The angel vase is beautiful. My Mother loved it! Thanks for the service."
humble household is rated 2.72 based on 485 reviews