humble household Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend humble household

Tell us how humble household made you happy

Over a month
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I have learned the hard way that you should not order anything without doing a review search on the company. I just type in review…. It has saved me a lot of money and disappointment at times because I really like the item. I feel now it is up to me to check a company out!"
Are you humble household? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very Disappointed Only one of two products was delivered, the one that was delivered was by far the less expensive of the two items. I have been charged and paid for both products. Very disappointing! WAE"
"Wish it were possible to rate a negative. Do NOT order from them. It will be a month and I still have not received my product. You cannot speak with a live rep when calling. When emailing, there is a robo response and then maybe a day or so later someone emails with a short response. After much back and fort requesting a refund but to no avail, I filed a complaint with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. I sent a screen shot by email to them. Guess what? That day, an email came with tracking. I emailed back and said that I still want a refund. Do Not get involved. The more people to complain, the more we can stop this shady business"
"Two months later no delivery. So many emails sent with no resolution. Beware."
"I was charged $21 for a hair bun piece. I followed the shipment process which was last in Texas then when I checked the next day the shipping number changed and said it was clearing customs and in France!!! Do not order from Humble Household. Amazon needs to remove them from their website so people do not continue to loose money from Humble Household company !!!!! Shame on Amazon for promoting and advertising for this company."
"Good thing I saved a copy of my order! It took SOOOOO LONG I forgot about it! Bought the glow in the dark stones, that don't glow in the dark no matter how much sun they see. RIPPED OFF!!! Service & product SUCK. Won't deal with Humble!"
"I am very disappointed that I never received my product and although my emails to customer service we’re answered promptly, they appeared to be automated with a promise of having the product resent, more than once. Ever time I try to track my order it just says pending. I will have to report this company to the Better Business Bureau"
"Purchased the Digital Microscope. The mini CD/DVD will not work in my computer, and the several free apps from the google playstore will not operate with this scope. I would not recommend this item, not using humble...took longer than the 18-21 days for delivery."
"Delivery sucks. Ordered 2 weeks ago and product has not even been shipped. Emailed them and was told to allow them another 20DAYS!! For my product to arrive. Never will I order from this company again"
"Paid for items on 13th of September. 4th October All Items Still not arrived. The items that have are all from China. I had to escalate through PayPal to get them to pull their finger out. Defo not buying from them again."
"I purchased your flat iron which did not heat up enough to do anything. Your commercial is totally false. It does not heat up to the temperature of my iron. When it arrived it was a mini size. I hate it. Very disappointed."
"I purchased a pair of hair straighteners which looked amazing in the advert. However they didn’t reach anywhere near the promised heat temperature and I had to pay £9.00 for the return. I don’t think this ya acceptable and I won’t be using this site again."
"I don't know who is writing the fake reviews for this company but you can easily tell they're not English! There has not been one person that I have ever met that speaks like that or would type or pronounce words like that. The reviews are fake so why would I even think for a second about ordering something from these frauds. If I could give 0 stars I would. 6 weeks for delivery and the run around when I contact them too? Look, I know China is trying it's best to grow but if this is any precursor to their success, they'll fall way below the mark their aiming for."
"I don't know who they're paying to get good reviews about their customer service, but I'm still waiting for a tracking number and being told it could take another 15-20 days before I even find out HOW it will be shipped...(hearing "IF" it will be shipped). Requests for info all week have turned into automated messages with lots of ads telling me how they're giving me "special" discounts if I hurry up and give them more money. Sketchy at best. I'm probably never going to see my money nor the product. I'm a science teacher and will have to order somewhere else now just to be sure I have it before we need it. Will NEVER order from them again and DO NOT RECOMMEND this company at all!"
"Still waiting on how they're going to ship an order I placed over a week ago-getting nothing but automated messages with empty promises. Paid extra for insured shipping, but not holding my breath. 3-5 days is now 15-20 days to "process the order" in their BS autoresponses, but I'm being flooded with a bunch more "special offers" and requests for more of my money. Seriously wish I never saw this company nor gave them a dime. #FeelingScammed"
"Pure fraud!"
"Horrible, horrible experience !!!!!!"
"If I could give u negative stars, I would do it. U have THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE HISTORY OF C.S,4 REAL 4 REAL. The products r GARBAGE, WASTE OF TIME,$,ENERGY & UR LIFE. I'm only trying 2 help u ppl. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING,EVER!!!!!!!!"
"I ordered my product over two weeks ago and I haven’t received any updates or valid tracking information. DO NOT order from this company."
"I ordered 3 of the bamboo storage bags @ approx $20 a piece. They are the cheapest made items I have ever purchased! Upon opening one, the zipper promptly broke. Then I filled one bag and went to use the handles to lift it off the bed, and the handle ripped off and left a hole in the side of the bag. Truly a poorly made product, especially at $20 a piece. I have learned an expensive lesson. Won't be purchasing from Humble Household again."
humble household is rated 2.72 based on 487 reviews