humble household Delivery Reviews

humble household have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
A-

Delivery - Fast

83.58%
Industry Average
" So I contacted humble household by email as they kept me up to date on the delivery. "
posted 16 hours ago - Anonymous
" All was perfect The order easy the delivery on time and the gift for my pet really beautiful "
posted 6 days ago - Sylvie ladeveze
" The product was true to the picture and delivery was prompt. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" I was so excited to get the rose of Jericho. My curiosity was really high, I just had to have it. My biggest fear is killing it, it's not like the plants I'm use to that get planted in dirt. Delivery was fine and the packaging was good too. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Deb
" Product exceeded my requirements Delivery time was good as well. I look forward to purchasing more novel and handy items. "
posted 2 weeks ago - John
" OK. I have ordered a couple of different items. The company guaranteed delivery by a date, and always delivered on time or early. The quality of the items ordered was good, and as advertised. I will use this company any time they have a product that I need. Marty "
posted 2 weeks ago - marty sutcliffe
" Very good customer service. Attractive vase well packaged and delivery time was good. Very pleased with my purchase "
posted 2 weeks ago - Lynn Turton
" I purchased two Angel flower holders. They are beautiful and I am so pleased with my purchase. I was kept informed of the progress of my order and expected delivery. They arrived exactly when I was told they would and were packed securely. This was my first purchase from humble household and I will definitely be buying other items from them. "
posted 2 weeks ago - ANNE DAMON
" Product arrived in very good condition Thankyou Product was delivered to my door Thankyou Delivery was prompy Thankyou Product was very good quality Thankyou "
posted 3 weeks ago - Judy
" It took a while for delivery, no overnight stuff, but someone from the humble household kept me apprised every step of the way. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Randi