humble household Delivery Reviews

humble household have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Delivery - Fast

84.44%
Industry Average
" humble household stocks such a huge race of helpful, reusable items to use in place of toxic disposable items. All of my orders have been delivered quickly and safely, with delivery instructions followed. "
posted 5 days ago - Anonymous
" Customer service, price and delivery...all A+. Can't comment on returns &refunds because I have no intention of sending it back. I love this item. I'll be ordering more in the future. Thanks humble household!!! "
posted 1 week ago - Geri Cullens
" Great products, environmentally friendly which is very important to me and speedy delivery too! "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" I had no problem with delivery. "
posted 1 week ago - Helen P. Johnson
" Price was good - delivery took a long time. Had no need for return or refund. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I purchased container covers as replacement for plastic wrap. I’m very pleased with the product and the price was more than reasonable. Delivery time was good - the parcel arrived within 2 1/2 weeks from when I ordered. I will order from humble household again. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Vickie
" I have so many containers with broken or lost lids. these environment friendly covers not only solve the problem, but also saved me from replacing all those containers. They fit snugly to prevent leaks and keep things fresh. Delivery was quicker than expected. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Good prices, excellent service and quick delivery. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Ann Marie
" The products I bought are practical and so useful! Although delivery was longer than expected, products were delivered as expected. Customer support is one of the best I've seen, with prompt responses. I recommend humble household. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
" The items I received came quickly, ordering online from their site was easy, the products received are high quality and work as expected! Delivery came on time as promised! I like that it is helping the environment by vein a product that is reusable! "
posted 4 weeks ago - Terri