humble household Customer Service Reviews

humble household have a Customer Service Grade of B.

B
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
B

Customer Service - Good

77.22%
Industry Average
" Very efficient and so friendly service and the items were exactly as advertised "
posted 5 days ago - Anonymous
" The angel vase is beautiful. My Mother loved it! Thanks for the service. "
posted 3 weeks ago - JC
" The shades are the best,you get 2 sets for the price of 1, fast delivery...haven't had any reason to contact customer service because the shades are all that they say they are...I have ordered them twice and have told several people about how great they are "
posted 3 weeks ago - Ellen Nickell
" The customer service is great. Delivery and packaging is well done. Items I have bought have been super. Overall an excellent company. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Sandra
" humble household has exceptional customer service, tracking information and products! My food saver works exactly as described and I will be ordering more very soon! 😊 "
posted 3 weeks ago - Carrie
" Excelent service, price very good, delivery the best. Thank you so much "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Customer service, price and delivery...all A+. Can't comment on returns &refunds because I have no intention of sending it back. I love this item. I'll be ordering more in the future. Thanks humble household!!! "
posted 1 month ago - Geri Cullens
" And I have not had a need for customer service with this product. "
posted 1 month ago - Helen P. Johnson
" Price was right, customer service was great. I ordered 8 angels and 2 were broken upon arrival. Contacted humble household and they are replacing them. The angels are lovely!! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I have not needed customer service with humble household because I have used and enjoyed their products. "
posted 1 month ago - Katharine Scribner