I bought sandals grom river Island and I ordered it online. When the shoes came, I noticed that they Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend I bought sandals grom river Island and I ordered it online. When the shoes came, I noticed that they

Tell us how I bought sandals grom river Island and I ordered it online. When the shoes came, I noticed that they made you happy

G W
"Easy to use website , items delivered by courier quickly & items all as described ."
Are you I bought sandals grom river Island and I ordered it online. When the shoes came, I noticed that they? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The lady with the blonde hair, in the upstairs shoe area, was approachable friendly and helpful in the Saint Helens store."
"Great service. Good quality. If anything has to go back the money is refunded within 2 days. That's great. Love river island."
"I absolutely love all their clothes and shoes. Have recently purchased several items, some of them in the sale- even more value for money. My favourite shop!"
"Very good and quick customer service shop was clean and all products where available"
"Item delivered to store before expected day. Nice an easy to collect. Website a breeze to use and ordering simple. Will continue using."
"I wanted some Vest Tops in bright colours hey presto they had just what I was looking for and for a good price. They were well packed and had a speedy delivery"
"Extremely happy with online order speed and deliver options. Excellent customer services within its high street stores. Although the item was damaged, it was returned free of charge and full refund issued within a matter of days. Brillant!"
"Very trendy and distinct clothes for little girl"
"excellent service, item size fitted perfect and delivery good"
"The service was great and I like the quality of your product. Please I will be grateful if they start to do more size 16-18 . Thanks"
I bought sandals grom river Island and I ordered it online. When the shoes came, I noticed that they is rated 4.77 based on 13 reviews