i-Tronixs Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend i-Tronixs

How would you rate i-Tronixs ?

"Very welcoming,and very helpful people who work at the Dumfries Depot.Nothing is ever any trouble for them.They have a good range of products as well."
"I order a travel plug which they charged me 7.99 for next day delivery and it didn't even arrive next day, I tried contacting the company who did not get in touch and still haven't."
"They always are very courteous when I visit their store in Stratford Westfield. Always smile and very welcoming. They literally show you products in store if a customer can’t find them."
"Twice I purchased jewelery and twice it never came even though got a confirmation email to say my order was received and would be dispatched soon. Several weeks and messages later and still total silence from TRESA CHARMS."
"Customer service was top rate. Problem sorted very quickly and staff professional, courteous and as helpful as could be."
"Party bus leaked from the top and dripped water all over the girls in their expensive dresses. Air condition only worked on low and it was 100 % humidity and 90 degrees. Everyone was sweating and uncomfortable. Blue tooth took forever to figure out and we were at the venue by the time it started working. Called owner, he said he would call me back and never did."
"It was a sale! 49p for lottery lines? Wish their was a lottery that was always at that price, smaller jackpots obviously but still more inclusive for people who are really struggling."
"Have pet allergy,told non pet accommodation,when I complained about it they could only say the owner uses the accommodation who has a pet apparently,what utter unprofessional people,whom only want your cash and don't give a damn about people's health,"
"Very Best jeans Iv ever own over the moon with the look and feel very well made and indeed have ordered more from same company."
"happy very"
"Case for cubot P12. Exactly as advertised.fast dispatch"
"Great service delivery very quick and professional."
"Nice sher gut"
"Great case, good fit, my son was very happy. Delivery could have been a little quicker though. Thank you ."
"YOU TELL ME. THIS IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. ALL I WANT IS A RETURN AUTHORIZATION SLIP SO THAT I CAN RETURN THESE SHEETS. I HAVE A DISPUTE WITH THE CREDIT CARD AND I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR THEM. I DO NOT WANT THEM. BETTY LINDA BURKE"
i-Tronixs is rated 3.40 based on 15 reviews