i-Tronixs Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend i-Tronixs

Tell us how i-Tronixs made you happy

"I have never been treated so rudely! I couldn't even explain what I wanted done, before the man that answered the phone told me they didn't do that type of work! They are described as a building contractor?? I guess I will hire another company to add on a living space, bedroom, bathroom and small kitchen for my elderly Mother that is coming to live with us! Good Riddance!"
Are you i-Tronixs? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I order a travel plug which they charged me 7.99 for next day delivery and it didn't even arrive next day, I tried contacting the company who did not get in touch and still haven't."
"Twice I purchased jewelery and twice it never came even though got a confirmation email to say my order was received and would be dispatched soon. Several weeks and messages later and still total silence from TRESA CHARMS."
"Party bus leaked from the top and dripped water all over the girls in their expensive dresses. Air condition only worked on low and it was 100 % humidity and 90 degrees. Everyone was sweating and uncomfortable. Blue tooth took forever to figure out and we were at the venue by the time it started working. Called owner, he said he would call me back and never did."
"Have pet allergy,told non pet accommodation,when I complained about it they could only say the owner uses the accommodation who has a pet apparently,what utter unprofessional people,whom only want your cash and don't give a damn about people's health,"
"YOU TELL ME. THIS IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. ALL I WANT IS A RETURN AUTHORIZATION SLIP SO THAT I CAN RETURN THESE SHEETS. I HAVE A DISPUTE WITH THE CREDIT CARD AND I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR THEM. I DO NOT WANT THEM. BETTY LINDA BURKE"
i-Tronixs is rated 3.44 based on 18 reviews