iCustomLabel Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend iCustomLabel

Tell us how iCustomLabel made you happy

Under an hour
"ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. The quality, the price, and very quick delivery."
"Pleasure to work with and they turned my project around in a day and then shipped to me in another. I will definitely be using them again."
"Customer service was great! Every question I had was answered quickly and all the help I needed was provided. The labels were beautiful!!! The quality amazing. I got labels for water bottles and also used them for small tissue packs. I figured there would be some tears at my son's wedding. They were a hit!!! I highly recommend Icustom"
"Absolutely PERFECT!"
"Super good quality and they looked so cute on the wine bottles! LOVED it definitely will be ordering from them again"
"They are a very creative item, and a conversation piece!"
"The bottles labels, NICE!"
"Quality work ! Very fast shipping and great customer service !!"
"The labels turned out better than I imagined! Will order again :)"
"I love the labels and if you can come up with more catching phases it would be great"
"They worked with me to get the labels out quickly."
"It was suppose to say KyLee but it came saying Abby I didn’t use them I put them in the trash I don’t know how they got changed but yup I will not order again"
"Can’t beat it for the quality and price!"
"Even after I submitted my order the customer service representative that I contacted was still able to help make the changes I needed and responded back quickly."
"Very pleased. High quality and very fast to answer any questions and with delivery."
"Love the labels. Will order again!"
"I had some difficulty with the label template when editing my changes. Label design and shipping were both good."
"Looks great! Label is just as it was pictured online! Ordering and shipping was quick and easy. No issues or concerns at all! I would definitely order from here again!"
"The website was easy to use. The labels turned out very nice & professional looking. I need to call and custom make another label soon. Thanks!"
iCustomLabel is rated 4.74 based on 766 reviews