iCustomLabel Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend iCustomLabel

Tell us how iCustomLabel made you happy

Under an hour
"I ordered 4 labels for bridal party gifts and they came out GREAT! Very happy with them!"
"I love them and they came within 4 days"
"I’ve been ordering from iCustomLabel for some time now. From the very first order, I’ve been completely happy and satisfied."
"I love it, great job , my husband is in love with the labels !!!"
"Great gift for a quick laugh"
"Perfect. Came out exactly as pictured."
"Everything was great keep up the good work"
"I have not received my purchase yet."
"iCustomLabel is AMAZING!! Customer service answered after the first ring and delivery was early! And my son absolutely loved the custom labels I made for his 16th birthday. I will use this company again and would highly recommend to anyone.. Thank you iCustomLabel!!"
"The kids loved it."
"They were perfect! So easy to design and order! And got them in quickly. Absolutely would use this site again!"
"Great quality and fast shipping. I am happy with the product!"
"Product is great. Lots to choose from, price great. Only thing is web site was not user friendly. After finally figuring out everything, also had trouble getting it in my basket! Got a little frustrated. Would definitely purchase again and recommend."
"Great quality, great price and shipped fast and free! What's not to love about Custom Labels????"
"Absolutely love the labels -they are high quality print resolution and the artwork and colors are exactly as pictured! Can’t wait to give them to my bridesmaids !"
"Labels came out beautiful! Received them very quickly too!"
"Great communication, wonderful product. I cannot wait to put it all together as a great item for our girls weekend goodie bag."
"The order was absolutely perfect and shipping was fast!!! I will be ordering more labels for my products."
"Very easy to use website and great price!"
iCustomLabel is rated 4.73 based on 962 reviews