iCustomLabel Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend iCustomLabel

How would you rate iCustomLabel ?

Eser Yildirim
Verified Buyer
"GREAT quality and the "design your own label" function was really awesome. Photo quality was very good too. Thanks!!"
"Customer service was excellent and the labels I ordered were perfect!"
"It looked perfect!"
Dianne Weber
Verified Buyer
"Fast response. Excellent product quality."
"Looks great on beer and liquor bottles"
"My labels came out just how I wanted it! When I had to make an adjustment to the order, customer service was very helpful and quickly resolved the issue. I would definitely recommend!"
"Just as described! Easy to customize and amazingly quick turnaround and delivery,"
Brandi Bliss
Verified Buyer
"The stickers are great. Just as described."
Dee Ann Scott
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with how the labels turned out and very prompt delivery!"
Mary Graziano
Verified Buyer
"The post office lost my labels and iCustomLabel was kind enough to resend them at no cost. Awesome customer service."
Toni Baldini
Verified Buyer
"LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this label. Our friends just moved into a new home and they are going to totally enjoy this. I will be a return customer for sure. They were fast, efficient, and super GREAT with their customer service!"
Ashley Montalvo
Verified Buyer
"The labels are perfect. Met my every expectation, I can’t wait to put them on the bottles for my sons party. Worth every penny!!"
Allisa Lundbom
Verified Buyer
"Fast, great quality and price!"
Kristin Wonder
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality and received label in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend."
JOCABED GALLEGOS
"good"
Charmaine Gillette
Verified Buyer
"Responded in a timely manner. Fast turn around time. I had my product in a weeks time."
Allycia Rabenau
Verified Buyer
"The labels came very quick and were perfect!"
Patti Palmer
Verified Buyer
"The labels arrived earlier than expected. The labels peel off easily and go onto the wine bottle perfectly!"
Jennifer Meuwissen
Verified Buyer
"Labels were great, except whoever packaged them for shipping places one of the pages in the envelope so that it creased. I will still use it, but this may be something to address with whomever packages orders for future reference."
"Looks great on any bottle!"
iCustomLabel is rated 4.89 based on 47 reviews