iCustomLabel Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend iCustomLabel

Tell us how iCustomLabel made you happy

"Looks great! Would recommend to a friend!"
"Absolutely LOVE the customized water labels for my daughter's baby shower! Arrived promptly after purchase!!!"
"My labels for my sons graduation look awesome! Great job!"
"Very impressed with how quick the order was completed and delivered and the price was very good as well thank you very much. The labels look great"
"Excellent service and product"
"I absolutely love your labels for champagne and wine bottles. I just wish that you would make them in a larger size, such as 3x5 or 4x4. That would make them perfect!!"
"Labels r wonderful!! The custom touch helps our favors be special! I appreciate all the time spent!"
"Great experience"
"My labels were perfect! Exactly what I ordered!"
"My labels look awesome!! Unfortunately, I mis-spelled the name on my label. Once I realized what I had done, I emailed customer service. They responded very quickly, reassuring me that they had made the correction. Even with my error, I recieved my order within a week!"
"Label are perfect. Love them"
"Customer service was so helpful as I asked many questions about customizing my placemat order and again when I wanted to order a larger quantity than was given in the options. All responses were quick and provided exactly the help / information I needed. I love my order and highly recommend icustomlabel."
"The timeframe in which I received my labels was quick. I'm totally satisfied with product and would order again in the future."
"I purchased mini wine bottle labels. They look great! Thank you!"
"Beautiful thank u so much"
"This is a great company. The ship quickly and site is easy to use."
"The cigar bands for my granddaughter’s birth are beautiful and I have received a lot of compliments on them."
"Just received my personalized Titos look alike label for my mom’s birthday...it’s perfect! Ordering was simple, and it arrived so quickly! Such a fun way to give someone their favorite drink of choice on their special day!"
"Easy to order and easy to use. The labels came out exactly as I wanted and good quality. I'd recommend this site to others."
iCustomLabel is rated 4.77 based on 559 reviews