iCustomLabel Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend iCustomLabel

Tell us how iCustomLabel made you happy

"Love it. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks iCustomLabel"
"Appreciate how quickly they arrived. And how nice they are."
"Love these! So cute and affordable. I love that you can just get one instead of a whole pack!"
"I recently ordered some custom cigar bands and they turned out awesome! My business partner and myself have started a cigar business and trust me we will definitely be ordering from ICustom Label again! Great Job Guys!"
"Great quality and exactly what I was expecting!"
"Labels came out great!"
"They were very accommodating and easy to work with, also very professional"
"Fit perfectly on water bottle, colors were kinda light, but cute!"
"Purchased for my Granddaughters first Christmas. My daughter is very happy with the quality and work. She says it is beautiful. Great people to work with."
"Super fast, affordable, and turned out perfect!"
"Good quality and fast turnaround! Thank you!"
"Great customer service and excellent super fast shipping"
"I bought an assortment of labels for various holidays. They exceeded my expectations! The quality of colors and material are superior and all have been real additions to our celebrations. Delivery was quick which is always a plus. I highly recommend this shop... definitely 5 stars+!"
"were exactly as i ordered."
"We loved being able to personalize all the great designs and were very impressed by the outcome and fast delivery!"
"labels were great-would recommend and will definitely use then for our next special occasion"
"awesome product.. 2nd time ordering."
"labels are great!! Thanks so much."
"Exactly as it appeared on the website when I ordered it!"
"Website was super easy to use compared to several I was playing with for the same product. Shipping was quick. Only complaint I have is the label it’s self. I paid considerably more for these because of all the reasons above. But the logo on the label is barley noticeable. Idk if the print got messed up or what but you can barely see the logo. I was gonna reach out anyway but you all sent this review so here it is."
iCustomLabel is rated 4.77 based on 465 reviews