iCustomLabel Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend iCustomLabel

Tell us how iCustomLabel made you happy

"Great product. Exactly what I was looking for."
"These were great! They fit perfectly on the bottle, appear to be amazing quality and literally shipped the day we ordered them. Couldn't be happier!"
"The labels are adorable and exactly what I wanted to add to a bottle of wine for hostess gifts this holiday season. Good quality, great size and were delivered quickly. Thank you!"
"I already wrote to you regarding my order. I was disappointed because there were 7 spices I needed that weren't on the labels. These labels were expensive compared to all the others. I was told you are in the process of changing the labels so the customer can custom theirs. I think that is a great idea. If I would have been able to do that for $10, I would have been pleased and would have rated you a "very good"."
"iCustomLabel went out of their way to accommodate my oders! Thank you!"
"Fast delivery and items were just as described! I got the wine labels for my daughter's 30th birthday and I'm sure she'll love them. Fun gift for wine lover's!"
"The turkey labels came exactly as what I had ordered! I love it! Thank you!"
"Very fast service and my labels look really nice! Thank you."
"Easy to use - I received one and loved it so I'm using it to send a gift - a great idea and very reasonable."
"Very nice labels -- just as I wanted -- and delivered promptly. We'll be ordering more."
"My labels turned out fabulous. The design team did a great job with layout and format and in expediting the order for my event. I will gladly order again and recommend this company."
"I still haven't received my labels which I need for an event this Wednesday."
"Loved everything about it!!!"
"Very responsive and good quality product"
"I ordered placemats in September and more than half were bent. They sent replacements. I was shocked at how bent the box was they were sent in and the type of box they were sent in. Today i received an order for a business I’m helping decorate an event for, and same thing! Many are bent, flimsy box is bent, but unfortunately this time there’s not enough time to reorder! And they paid for rush shipping! I don’t understand why this type of box is used for printed papers. It doesn’t make sense!!!"
"Good communication"
"The labels were exactly what I needed for my son's birthday."
"The Table mat was exactly as I imagined. I wish I could have printed it on thicker paper but the quality of the print was wonderful. My mom at 95 years old will enjoy this each time she sits down to eat."
"Great, fast service. Labels are so cute. Just what I ordered."
"I am very pleased with the ease of placing the order, the quick delivery...label is quality with great color!"
iCustomLabel is rated 4.78 based on 311 reviews