Ideal World Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Ideal World.

Got a Question?

Bought some Magic M after watching the demonstration which showed the product removed nearly 10 different marks, such as lipstick, mascara etc. I have leaded lights on my windows which are leaving white marks on the panes. Soaked these in Magic M for over 15 minutes but they refused to budge. This item is great for wiping down work surfaces, but so are hundreds of other products. I have been a customer of Ideal World for a number of years, some products rubbish some not too bad. Mostly buy clothes. Watched Magic M being demonstrated on TV yesterday and would have got on the phone to protest the suitability of this item for doing some jobs.
Asked by Rita Freeman (2 months ago)
Ideally you can suck my cervix you love placenta and im a werewolf
Asked by Kev the kitten (8 months ago)
where is my order
Asked by sandra campbell (11 months ago)
I am confused Before I try I am double checking your returns the sales people say try if you dont like then return with 14 days (as QVC do but their return in within 30 days) but then the label on the package says if unsealed, well in fact it isnt sealed but i am not going to try the goods until it is clarified otherwise will be returning (Tooth whitener advised) so what is the policy try or dont try
Asked by Sue (1 year ago)
Can I have my credit card company act in my behalf....I wish to cancel the order with ideal world...I keep getting excuses from them why the mattress I ordered and paid in full has not arrived...
Asked by John nolan (1 year ago)
Asked by John nolan (1 year ago)