Ideal World Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Ideal World made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ideal World 1 star review on 21st March 2020
Eddie Cotterill
Ideal World 1 star review on 13th December 2019
Tony Young
More Photos & Videos
This would be a MINUS STAR RATING not a number one star rating if it was possible to do this, people DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY WHO ARE ON TV CHANNEL NO. 22 company if you do not want to loose your hard earned money, or get lots and lots of " we will answer you query in 72 hours" if you email them, and if you phone them their number is a premium rate number and you will be kept hanging on phone line for quite a while at around 20 p per minute.
Have a look on trust pilot for reviews as well them make up your own mind
Absolutely disgusting company. Received plants half dead. 6 emails later asking for refund still no joy. Also ordered an ebike was contacted on 19th may to say it would arrive that evening as out for delivery it is now 26th may still no bike. Nobody has contacted me so I have phoned them with which they said they would investigate still waiting for an answer. Do not buy from this company if you do not want to be left angry disappointed and upset. And out of pocket for shoddy goods. They also dont let you leave a bad review on their website.I also sent them photos of the plants but they replied wrong format.
Just had a elife patriot electric bike excellent service bike is brilliant it was well packed every thing they said about the bike on ideal world was true to their word very happy customer GARETH
Had my money for over a week now and still no sign of my order. I ordered trainers 2 days ago from another source and they turned up within 48 hours with no extra delivery costs. As a first time experience i will never return. Order placed and informed 3-5 working days. 6 days later I sent an email only to be told that it was only despatched 3 day’s ago so delivery will be 3-5 days from dispatch. Your telling me it takes 10 days to deliver a parcel the size of a shoe box. Absolute joke. Top it off when they send you the link to Hermes tracking page, it doesn’t even work.
Use a reputable retailer not a tv promo company
Usually have no trouble but now a Vibrapower exercise machine has not turned up . They have been trying to find it but only because I have pursued it. However, they didn't appear to care less that it cannot be reordered because they have sold out. They need to improve their customer service. I won't bother with them again if they can't be bothered with me.
Everything!!!! What a waste of time and money. Never use this company if you don't want to lose your money and your patience. If you need anything sooner rather than later then don't bother. I will never use this company again.!!!!!
DO NOT USE this company. I purchased 12 plants and due to inadequate packaging 1 arrived open in a plastic bag. Have sent SEVEN emails to be ignored every time.
my husband purchased strawberries I did take any notice when they came and he planted strait away but whilst watching live TV today and them showing the strawberries he said his didn't look like that there wasn't 1 leaf on any of them so when I checked to see how they was coming on they are all dead, My husband said they was like that when he recieved them. now requested a refund and still waiting for another order taking for ever
Terrible company. The presenters tell lies in order to get you to purchase, they have over inflated egos, they make the sale and 5hen it all goes downhill fast. Purchased a Dormeo hybrid mattress and today which is 13 days later I am still waiting. I am disabled and have slept in a chair for the last 7 nights waiting for this. I have told them but they could not care less and do not bother to answer. Also have a chair and footrest where the edge of the footrest has started to fray. I have told them but they have not replied. Altogether I have sent around 20 emails but no result. What a terrible business.
Why is this REVIEW company NOT SHOWING REVIEWS ON IDEAL WORLD ???BRIBED NOT TO ???
I paid £23.99 and never received the goods paid for.
I disnr want I refund I wanted an offer that you had to but the 2 items the same time. They wouldn't do it and told me to send them the other offer as they didnt know it. Confused the customer Services doesn't know the offer. They refunded me and told me to wait 3 to 5 days in which time the offer would be out of date. What a rubbish thing to do to someone with all what is going on.
They grab yr moneynand then deliver below average customer Services. I was going to order a lot more from this channel but never ever will I order anything again. In fact I've let my family and friends know not to order due to the 0 star customer service
@IdealWorldTV Bought the Dormeo Duo Feel King Mattress 18 months ago with a 15 year guarantee....It has become non supportive and totally uncomfortable to the stage it is giving us (myself and my wife) problems sleeping on it as we can feel the base of the bed through the mattress as the memory support of the foam has almost gone and so there are dips that are not recovering....complained to Ideal World and sent photo's of the defective mattress....was told "The thickness of a mattress can reduce by 5% to 15%. Such a reduction in thickness is considered normal". This mattress is now for the bin the warranty guarantee is useless....AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!
Just ordered the portable BBQ have ordered this for my campervan think it will be ideal that is when we are let out of quarantine, but until then will practice in the garden
Will review again when I’ve used it,
It’s the worst service I never had, I ordered an items from them which they never arrived to my address ! when I sent them an email they don’t get back to me quick as it supposed to be it takes more than a week to reply to my email, That’s unprofessional service, ideal world is Rubbish
I purchased a beko two-in-one cordless vacuum in October and about 2 weeks ago the front LED lights on the brush bar started flickering and going on and off. I contacted beko and they authorised me a replacement or refund and gave me a reference number to forward to ideal world for the replacement. I contacted ideal world by email and explained the situation and told them that I had an authorised code for a refund or replacement from beko and they emailed me back saying that they needed one of their engineers is to look at the vacuum and see if they could repair it. I emailed them back and said I didn't want it repaired and that i had an authorisation code from beko for a replacement or refund. They emailed me back and said that I needed to take the beko vacuum to ASDA and once they received it it could take up to 20 days or more for a replacement. 20 days?? And that's without the time it takes the to return it from Asda to ideal world which is maybe another 3 or 4 days so I was looking at least 24 or more days to get a replacement or refund. I explained to them that I didn't have another vacuum cleaner to clean my home for at least 3-weeks or more. Their website return policy says it can take up to 14 days to process a replacement or refund so why have I got to wait 23/4 days or more?. Just got an email to this morning from Ideal world saying that need to look at the vacuum for a possible repair or replacement. As I said beko has authorised a replacement NOT A REPAIR. I am registered disabled with various health problems and this has really stress me out. The reason I got the cordless vacuum because it's light and easy for me to use with no cables. I've told ideal world that I would keep the vacuum and use it with no LED lights working as I can't be messed waiting about for almost month with no vacuum. Never again. I'm going to contact beko and see if i can do a direct exchange with them.
Purchased Wileyfox smartphone July 2019 .After 5 months battery would not last one day .Phoned Idealworld January 12th was put on hold for almost ten minutes and was then cut off.Cost me £8 for this call.After six emails was asked to send phone back to them so they could inspect it and if possible would repair this phone.They kept this phone for almost five weeks and eventually returned it to me minus the charger.The phone is exactly the same as when it was sent back to them and obviously has had nothing done to it.
I am only giving them one star because I cannot give them zero as I would like to.
I would not deal with this company again and would never advise anyone else to deal with them .Their customer service is diabolical and these people are not interested once they have your money.They should be featured on BBC Rip Off Britain as I have certainly been ripped off.
Order a Momasa plant died they said it was hardy trying to get money back had to send photo of plant to be told it not hardy and keep it in the sun i am well in my 30 days never buy onther plant from them wouldnt of given 1 star but had to to get to Wright the review
Just watchd the channel & tells you all.
Just give yourself a few minutes watching ideal world .
I'm intrigued on ones feed back.
Ideal World is rated 1.99 based on 130 reviews