Ideal World Reviews

Dawn williams
Ideal World 1 star review on 7th February 2020
Eddie Cotterill
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely the worst experience of on line shopping in my life - communication is deplorable staff just don’t care as this is clearly a daily slog -

Either sort out your customer service or cease trading

Buy elsewhere - even pay more as this company will just drive you mad as you go round in circles

Word fail me as to the ineptitude of this organisation 86% of the reviews are negative -

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !
This is my second complaint they have fraudulently for the second time withrawn money from my account i will be further complaining to my banks fraud team also i think its time to apply to have there license to be revoked ill discuss this with my bank fraudsters stay well away from ideal world liars and thieves
Its monday 29/6/2020-2.35 in the afternoon ,watching demo on polti vacuum ,man in demo on screen coughs more than once into his right hand and then puts his hand on to the machine ......stupid person ,(is there not a virus going around)....
Delivery appalling no interest from customer service will never use again say 3to5day delivery 14days later still no delivery took money quick enough
Order these Gerbera’s from garden bargain which was selling them on your website , they arrived but 2 weeks later they are all dying not happy will not be ordering again as it cost to much money if you loose the plants
I will never shop with you again on the 29 of April I bought a beldray cleaner a part was missing I phone your office was close because of covin 1 email your head office no answer found your online site spoke to man called ped who said he get them to sent part-heard no more as I pay with Paypal open case wait 4 weeks we'll hear nothing. today told can have my money back only if a sent it back buy July 1 and pay for it my self I still in lockdown so can go not out trying to get picked up but as I have no printer will not work really upset about this still not got money back
I had a great service with Ideal World. Unfortunately my purchase went back, however I had an email confirming my refund within a few days, no problem whatsoever!
Avoid at all cost. Mum ordered plants sent via postal service. Insufficient packaging to protect plants so damaged on arrival. Ideal World want a JPEG picture of them. You know what they can do with their JPEG picture. Happy to rip off a 76 year old pensioner in these current times.
I have jus received my Swan & Edgar Gents Lancaster Ltd Ed Automatic Watch, brought from ideal world, much to my regret, the strap was broken, the lug pin bent, suspect I have a second hand one, I have to say it is very, very badly made, the bezel does not align to the top of the hour, nether does the hour hand at the top of the hour, bad form, this was to be a present to a daughter of a Lancaster pilot during WW2, I really would not insult her that way, sorry but so disappointed. In frustration I destroyed it, I don’t want a refund or anything else, just wanted you to know. I have retrieved the carcase out of the bin, serial No SE10072633, for your information.

When the bezel does not align to the top of the hour when turned, it is ether to the left or right of the 12, and when the minute hand is on 12, the hour hand is in-between 11-12, that is jus bad workmanship, things like that show a lot about quality and care, as for my frustration that is my fault it is destroyed.
I purchased a cordless vacuum cleaner last year for £129.99 which came with 20 FREE microfibre cloths worth £20. Unfortunately, after about 11 months the suction on the vacuum cleaner began to reduce significantly so I have had to return it. The company have only refunded me £112.65 and will not refund the amount I originally paid. Ideal World TV says that the £17.34 is for the FREE microfibre cloths and I would need to return these as well for a full refund (as if I still have these after that length of time?). If these were advertised as free, how can I be charged for these? I have complained several times now and am just sick and tired of the long-winded correspondence with them so will have to write this amount off.
Just beware that if you have to return a faulty product which came with a "free" gift you will only get a part refund.
Obviously "free" is not free at Ideal World TV.
I placed two orders may 7th and May 10th and can honestly say it’s been a total nightmare and today 6th June Iv just received one order ( after almost 15,emails chasing it) and still waiting for the other despite as many emails chasing it up.The customer service is nothing but poor throughout and so bad I would never buy anything else from idealworld tv as if it ever arrived and you have a problem you may as well throw it in the bin as their customer care centre will not give you any confidence in getting it sorted. Buy elsewhere you will not regret it.
This would be a MINUS STAR RATING not a number one star rating if it was possible to do this, people DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY WHO ARE ON TV CHANNEL NO. 22 company if you do not want to loose your hard earned money, or get lots and lots of " we will answer you query in 72 hours" if you email them, and if you phone them their number is a premium rate number and you will be kept hanging on phone line for quite a while at around 20 p per minute.
Have a look on trust pilot for reviews as well them make up your own mind
Absolutely disgusting company. Received plants half dead. 6 emails later asking for refund still no joy. Also ordered an ebike was contacted on 19th may to say it would arrive that evening as out for delivery it is now 26th may still no bike. Nobody has contacted me so I have phoned them with which they said they would investigate still waiting for an answer. Do not buy from this company if you do not want to be left angry disappointed and upset. And out of pocket for shoddy goods. They also dont let you leave a bad review on their website.I also sent them photos of the plants but they replied wrong format.
Just had a elife patriot electric bike excellent service bike is brilliant it was well packed every thing they said about the bike on ideal world was true to their word very happy customer GARETH
Had my money for over a week now and still no sign of my order. I ordered trainers 2 days ago from another source and they turned up within 48 hours with no extra delivery costs. As a first time experience i will never return. Order placed and informed 3-5 working days. 6 days later I sent an email only to be told that it was only despatched 3 day’s ago so delivery will be 3-5 days from dispatch. Your telling me it takes 10 days to deliver a parcel the size of a shoe box. Absolute joke. Top it off when they send you the link to Hermes tracking page, it doesn’t even work.
Use a reputable retailer not a tv promo company
Usually have no trouble but now a Vibrapower exercise machine has not turned up . They have been trying to find it but only because I have pursued it. However, they didn't appear to care less that it cannot be reordered because they have sold out. They need to improve their customer service. I won't bother with them again if they can't be bothered with me.
Everything!!!! What a waste of time and money. Never use this company if you don't want to lose your money and your patience. If you need anything sooner rather than later then don't bother. I will never use this company again.!!!!!
DO NOT USE this company. I purchased 12 plants and due to inadequate packaging 1 arrived open in a plastic bag. Have sent SEVEN emails to be ignored every time.
my husband purchased strawberries I did take any notice when they came and he planted strait away but whilst watching live TV today and them showing the strawberries he said his didn't look like that there wasn't 1 leaf on any of them so when I checked to see how they was coming on they are all dead, My husband said they was like that when he recieved them. now requested a refund and still waiting for another order taking for ever
Terrible company. The presenters tell lies in order to get you to purchase, they have over inflated egos, they make the sale and 5hen it all goes downhill fast. Purchased a Dormeo hybrid mattress and today which is 13 days later I am still waiting. I am disabled and have slept in a chair for the last 7 nights waiting for this. I have told them but they could not care less and do not bother to answer. Also have a chair and footrest where the edge of the footrest has started to fray. I have told them but they have not replied. Altogether I have sent around 20 emails but no result. What a terrible business.
Ideal World is rated 1.96 based on 138 reviews