Ideal World Reviews

Dawn williams
Ideal World 1 star review on 7th February 2020
Eddie Cotterill
More Photos & Videos
Usually have no trouble but now a Vibrapower exercise machine has not turned up . They have been trying to find it but only because I have pursued it. However, they didn't appear to care less that it cannot be reordered because they have sold out. They need to improve their customer service. I won't bother with them again if they can't be bothered with me.
Recently had to return an item that had obviously been sitting in a warehouse for many years. I was told to drop the item down to my nearest Asda and when I informed them that I was actually registered disabled they arranged a collection for me which I thought was fantastic until they failed to turn up on the said day and when I asked the collections fella he told me they had only been emailed that morning [the next day as to what was arranged] to come collect the parcel that needed returning.
Quite often their special deals are a con. Especially now on their birthday week as they have put up the prices and given a discount which is less than the normal special deal price anyway.
Only item I have been really satisfied with is the Halogen oven which I bought when on special deal. Drill bits failed as the tips broke off drilling quite soft material and replacement cost are not worth it.
Ideal World is rated 1.96 based on 138 reviews