Ikea Delivery Reviews

Ikea have a Delivery Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Average

66.30%
Industry Average
" Just wanted to say thank you to the three delivery men that delivered our bed yesterday morning. Excellent service, I could track the driver all morning, the driver called when 1 hour away and upon arrival, they were so helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Very refreshing "
posted 3 weeks ago - Sarah
" Worst experience ever. The product I ordered was set up for delivery three times and then delivered damaged. Their customer service number was overwhelmed for two days. DO NOT ORDER FROM Ikea EVER! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Excellent delivery service, fantastic product (Armchair). "
posted 1 month ago - Mrs Yvonne Price
" From the asterisk in the email it said, "*12 hour time window: You will receive a phone call the day before the scheduled delivery date with a 4 hour time window. "
posted 2 months ago - T
" I ordered my couch at the store l, as they were out of stock. The store clerk told me the couch would be delivered the following Sunday. I was told I would get a call that day giving me a time frame for delivery. I received a call on Saturday telling me between 9-1 pm. At about 10am i received another call telling me the driver was between 5-30 minutes away. I am very satisfied with the delivery, and the Estorp couch!! "
posted 2 months ago - Linda
" I felt that that the level of customer care was spectatular and I felt that browsing Ikeas website was easy was easy to navigate and the delivery process from purchase to receiving my products was fast and efficient I also felt that my product arrived in good condition upon recieving it thank you Ikea. "
posted 3 months ago - Denise
" Ordered Ektorp Sofa, chair and ottoman online for delivery. "
posted 3 months ago - Deena Jaime
" Surprised but pleased that there were two delivery slots for the following day (Sunday) I chose 7am -1pm. "
posted 4 months ago - Sylvie S
" Very fast delivery lovely items always such beautiful quality and amazing prices. "
posted 4 months ago - Tina Cousens
" We have had furniture delivered today by 2 really efficient and polite delivery drivers! The delivery charge is really reasonable, delivery in time and within a few days! Thanks Ikea "
posted 4 months ago - Anita Chin