Ikea Delivery Reviews

Ikea have a Delivery Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Average

66.27%
Industry Average
" Surprised but pleased that there were two delivery slots for the following day (Sunday) I chose 7am -1pm. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Sylvie S
" We have had furniture delivered today by 2 really efficient and polite delivery drivers! The delivery charge is really reasonable, delivery in time and within a few days! Thanks Ikea "
posted 1 month ago - Anita Chin
" Delivery of my purchase was completed 2 days before the scheduled delivery date. My purchase was out of stock in my local store. Very happy with Ikea online. "
posted 2 months ago - Gemma Dool
" Super fast deliver of furniture - half price delivery cost for order over £300 which I didnt mind paying. Great service. "
posted 3 months ago - Lisa
" Accurate and speedy delivery. Both, customer service and the driver, where in constant contact, so very easy to track items and know when the delivery was going to arrive. However, I paid £40 extra! to have my goods delivered, (the cost of my items was £150) this is the most I've ever had to pay, to any company, for delivery. "
posted 3 months ago - Tavi.55
" Quick Delivery. one Item I ordered wrong colour but very easy to return. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" After the run around for a week, they stepped up, resolved the issue over the phone, and in English which was lovely. The delivery was on time, straight up into my home and they were so pleasant. There will always be issues arising in any company. This company is global - I am in Italy - so even more opportunity for issues to occur. Its how Ikea CHOOSE to resolve it that retains the trust to return again as a customer. Thank you. "
posted 3 months ago - Ellen Morris
" Fast delivery and also efficient with return. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Their online delivery service is the worst and should be avoided at all costs. "
posted 7 months ago - Larry
" When the correct delivery turned up I arranged for my builder to come and fit them. "
posted 8 months ago - Mr Hacked Off