Ikea Delivery Reviews

Ikea have a Delivery Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Average

65.71%
Industry Average
" After the run around for a week, they stepped up, resolved the issue over the phone, and in English which was lovely. The delivery was on time, straight up into my home and they were so pleasant. There will always be issues arising in any company. This company is global - I am in Italy - so even more opportunity for issues to occur. Its how Ikea CHOOSE to resolve it that retains the trust to return again as a customer. Thank you. "
posted 1 month ago - Ellen Morris
" Their online delivery service is the worst and should be avoided at all costs. "
posted 4 months ago - Larry
" When the correct delivery turned up I arranged for my builder to come and fit them. "
posted 5 months ago - Mr Hacked Off
" EXCELLENT VERY PROMPT DELIVERY "
posted 6 months ago - Margaret Ashfield
" Clear options and quick delivery. "
posted 6 months ago - Hannah Lemholt
" Customer service was excellent. Delivery drivers kept in contact with their estimated delivery time and assembled quickly leaving no mess. Product was of excellent quality - great service. "
posted 8 months ago - Michelle
" They didn't, confusing delivery messages that contradicted each other and a very rude customer service person when I rang up to confirm delivery slot. Our delivery arrived incorrectly and damaged. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" Purchased a bed, matress and all the slats and because it was a super King size, some sheets. When we had our delivery, we noticed that the sheets had damage to them. Telephoned Ikea customer service and they were replaced without question. Great customer service. "
posted 9 months ago - Mike Hannaford
" Super fast delivery at a really reasonable price. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" Couple of hiccups with the Norwich store service and communication and delivery was delayed; but I have just chatted with Nikita via the website and am extremely happy with the outcome. "
posted 10 months ago - Jackie Shanahan
Ikea
Write your review on
Ikea

Get ready for our phone call!