Ikea Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
Ordered table and 4 chairs chairs arrived no table or undercarriage after 6 telephone calls to customer service each call lasting 35/40 mins disconnected twice one adviser confirmed missing items were reordered nothing received final call confirmed this I now have to visit one store to collect undercarriage and table top being delivered separately allegedly unable to cancel full order to receive refund as chairs now assembled and will ordered items for family dinner which will now be served on lap trays absolute joke of a company worst experience ever
posted 2 months ago - Julie Smith
someone urgently needs go get back to us regarding order number 1385308238 and case number 44175120. we have been waiting 1 month now for this delivery and are waiting for either the product or a refund. unfortunately the case will otherwise be passed on to a lawyer. I would not recommend anyone to order online. items are not being delivered correctly and extremely delayed. its the worst nightmare to contact customer service.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
We werent offered any refund for the FORTY pounds delivery.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
I pointed out that I should be refunded the £10 anyway as I had not received urgent delivery, which was agreed, but then I would not be offered any further compensation for my ordeal and my time wasted by Ikea.
posted 5 months ago - Wayne
Placed online order, only half of the items came. Next day truck shows up again with exact same items. Driver runs over my recycling bin full of items. Sent truck away saying I already got my order. Now Ikea has charged my credit card twice. Called over 10 times to rectify. Still no refund after two weeks. Ikea, you stole $2600 from me. I am very patient but this is ridiculous! Would not recommend any online purchases.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
The customer would have to cancel the online order, thus requesting a refund which will take 1-3 business days, and make a new purchase by going through the normal check out.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Placed order online, failed delivery 3 days In a row, tried to cancel order online not available, tried webchat to be informed that it was not possible to cancel order, several attempts to contact customer services by phone, waiting for hours eventually reached a human being who passed me around, eventually spoke to somebody who was able to cancel order, but would take 10-14 day for refund on my card.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
We did finally get resolution after several attempts from a manger by the name of Kelly who provided us with a small percentage of a refund towards our order along with the refund of our delivery fee.
posted 1 year ago - Erica D
Ordered a desk was told in stock and scheduled for delivery. On delivery day was not delivered fully then had to call to find out item was out of stock. The. Got force feed a refund by a very rude CSM in the end I had to reorder the same item in a different colour (which I was not offered) at an extra cost of £40. Just total un-empathic, clinical cold handed incompetence
posted 1 year ago - Nathan Paxton
Bought a rug a week ago, it sheds like crazy, took it back to Ikea ashton for an exchange and a young lad Deacon who was apparently the quality assurance expert tells me there is nothing wrong with it and refuses an exchange or refund.