Ikea Refund Reviews

Ikea have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

38.58%
Industry Average
" So all in all, I have lost $$$ waiting around for them to deliver items which never show up, quality is poor on the items received & all they can do is say “I’m sorry we can not provide you with a refund & we will schedule to have it delivered at a later time”. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Had a call from Ikea store that they received return and would process a refund that did not include shipping either way. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Lastly, they'll try to wiggle away with not refunding you a service fee for providing partially-done service, like how you'd pay an electrician or plumber to drive out to your house, look around, but not fix what needs to be fixed. "
posted 3 weeks ago - BL
" They were good enough to refund the difference however the delay and return to the store probably cost me the same amount. "
posted 1 month ago - Donna Ross
" Now my money is tied up with Ikea as the refund may take 1-3 weeks and in the meantime i am unable to buy the home furniture from anywhere else. "
posted 2 months ago - Usman
" Ikea Promised to refund me the delivery charge and issue me a gift certificate. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" I finally called and just canceled my order but it’s been over 2 months now since I have received my refund. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" The combination of price and quality is reasonable with Ikea merchandise, but I asked for full refund because I don't want to go through this terrible service knowing that my chances of getting merchandise ordered in mid October before New Year are rather slim. "
posted 5 months ago - Alex Trusau
" I am contacting my credit card company to refund the supposed purchase. "
posted 5 months ago - Patricia Calixto
" EVERY step of the way has had issues, from ongoing delayed deliveries, missing items, lack of updates from Ikea on delays and missing items, difficulty in reaching customer service to enquire on said delays/items, inability of staff to properly follow through with pick-ups/refunds therefore resulting in delayed pick-ups and refunds, missing parts or parts that were not finished being cut, etc. "
posted 5 months ago - Connor Hawke