Ikea Refund Reviews

Ikea have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

35.65%
Industry Average
" I am contacting my credit card company to refund the supposed purchase. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Patricia Calixto
" EVERY step of the way has had issues, from ongoing delayed deliveries, missing items, lack of updates from Ikea on delays and missing items, difficulty in reaching customer service to enquire on said delays/items, inability of staff to properly follow through with pick-ups/refunds therefore resulting in delayed pick-ups and refunds, missing parts or parts that were not finished being cut, etc. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Connor Hawke
" When everything was said and done we were told we would get a refund for our delivery fee and a $300 gift certificate to use with Ikea, less than 5% of our purchase price. "
posted 1 month ago - Rick
" After many hours on hold with Ikea, XPO Logistics, and Last Mile, I finally got a hold of an Ikea rep to cancel the order and get a refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I ordered a table for $129 and paid $59 for delivery. Waited 6 weeks and still no table. Canceled order and 15 days later still no refund, and I find out you’re charging me $59 in shipping for the return!? But it was never delivered!!! Will never use Ikea again! Wasted hours of my life talking to incompetent (outsourced) call center employees that are rude and never help! "
posted 1 month ago - Charles Raisor
" my son is waiting for a refund for over 3 months and when u call u cant get through to the customer service. "
posted 1 month ago - IRIT ALTMAN
" I am still on hold now, as I don't believe that I will be refunded for a product that was never delivered when promised. "
posted 2 months ago - Kitty
" I canceled an order and requested a refund. I have been waiting over 40 days and still no refund. Takes hours to reach a representative who obviously doesn't resolve the problem. I will never again do business with this company. Don't believe me, try calling their customer service. "
posted 2 months ago - Vince Amoresano
" She said it would be 7 to 14 business days till I received my refund. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I still have yet to receive any information in how I am to go about getting my merchandise or get my refund, or receive a call from the company in order to resolve my issue. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous