Ikea Refund Reviews

Ikea have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

34.29%
Industry Average
" I am still on hold now, as I don't believe that I will be refunded for a product that was never delivered when promised. "
posted 6 days ago - Kitty
" I canceled an order and requested a refund. I have been waiting over 40 days and still no refund. Takes hours to reach a representative who obviously doesn't resolve the problem. I will never again do business with this company. Don't believe me, try calling their customer service. "
posted 6 days ago - Vince Amoresano
" She said it would be 7 to 14 business days till I received my refund. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" I still have yet to receive any information in how I am to go about getting my merchandise or get my refund, or receive a call from the company in order to resolve my issue. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" At this point I decide to ask for a refund for the drawers and call it a day. "
posted 1 month ago - Emily
" We have been in the process of getting a refund for items that were never delivered and have waiting over 3 months to get our money back. "
posted 1 month ago - Ben Phillips
" I cancelled order and was informed that refund was processed while we spoke. "
posted 1 month ago - PK
" I requested a refund through your "recall" number since the actual customer service number 1 (888) 888-4532 is completely worthless. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" So the option was to cancel the 5 missing sub-items and get a refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Karin
" After spending a couple hours on the phone with customer service (who tried to insist I had put it together wrong, despite it just being dowels in predrilled holes) all they can offer is for me to order ANOTHER $650 bed, disassemble this one, spend another 2 hours driving to exchange it, wait 3 weeks for a refund on the second bed and HOPE that they produced that one properly. "
posted 2 months ago - Andrew C