Ikea Customer Service Reviews

Ikea have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Good

72.32%
Industry Average
" this is a scam the end... Great customer service! "
posted 1 week ago - random rober 6000
" I went to the Sunrise store yesterday to buy 6 patio chair cushions. When I got there I did not see any of the ones I wanted. I then asked an associate there who was in the area behind a computer about what I was looking for. She answered "If you don't see it we don't have it anymore". I told her that online it stated that there 13 available, she replied in a harsh tone , that the company's supply can be wrong too. I walked away until another associate further away asked how he can help me. I told him about the cushion, he said if you see one on display get the #s and he would search the computer. Well he searched and got the info on the computer that stated the aisle and bin # to go to. I got the 6 and love them so much went back for 4 more. His name in SEAN MULLINS in sunrise store. He went above and beyond. thanks SEAN for your help. The other associate needs more training in customer service "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Just wanted to say thank you to the three delivery men that delivered our bed yesterday morning. Excellent service, I could track the driver all morning, the driver called when 1 hour away and upon arrival, they were so helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Very refreshing "
posted 2 weeks ago - Sarah
" Worst experience ever. The product I ordered was set up for delivery three times and then delivered damaged. Their customer service number was overwhelmed for two days. DO NOT ORDER FROM Ikea EVER! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Great customer service! "
posted 1 month ago - Kelsey
" Excellent delivery service, fantastic product (Armchair). "
posted 1 month ago - Mrs Yvonne Price
" A call to PAUL at customer services set us at ease. "
posted 1 month ago - Derek from Peterborough
" Great customer service experience! I recently emailed Ikea about a small manufacturers defect that appeared on a kitchen table I purchased 6 months ago. They replied immediately, reviewed my email and sent a brand new table the following week! I found this to be amazing customer service! This experience alone will make me choose Ikea for my next furniture purchase. "
posted 1 month ago - Natalie
" I checked back online in the customer service section and was able to look up by my order number in the tracking section (thank goodness I had the screenshot for my order number). "
posted 2 months ago - T
" I received a confirmation for my purchase but never received confirmation of shipment which was no problem because I was able to follow with the Customer Service track app. "
posted 3 months ago - Deena Jaime