Ikea Customer Service Reviews

Ikea have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Good

71.73%
Industry Average
" Instead of focusing on opening new stores do something about staff and your meals. The staff are very important and should be looked after as it makes a difference to their attitude towards us, the customer. Found them a bit robotic. I was at your Theale branch near Reading and considering yours is the only restaurant for some distance, I was disappointed by the food. Overcooked vegetables with Vegetarian meatballs and a hot chocolate, sickly sweet. Your Christmas tins of Ginger thins looked nice until I read the E numbers in the product and put it back. If you can’t cater food, get in someone like Costa so I can eat something decent whilst shopping. Not many healthy options. I bought quite a lot from your store but found the place cluttered. Not a lot of shoppers but at checkout I waited 20 minutes to be served because it was so disorganised. Needs slick service and more self checkouts please! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Mixed review, firstly top quality service at Exeter, UK store from sales person Yaxin Z (her ID on the order form). "
posted 4 weeks ago - Sylvie S
" Some problems with faulted pieces of a wardrobe which were replaced no problem at all . Very good customer service just possibly could have more agents as was on hold over 15 mins but problem resolved. "
posted 3 months ago - Sheila Hope
" Super fast deliver of furniture - half price delivery cost for order over £300 which I didnt mind paying. Great service. "
posted 3 months ago - Lisa
" Accurate and speedy delivery. Both, customer service and the driver, where in constant contact, so very easy to track items and know when the delivery was going to arrive. However, I paid £40 extra! to have my goods delivered, (the cost of my items was £150) this is the most I've ever had to pay, to any company, for delivery. "
posted 3 months ago - Tavi.55
" Amazing customer service, great prices & great quality products! "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" I bought a bed from there last week. The customer service I received from a lady Sales Assistant was excellent. She was incredibly helpful. II wish I had taken her name as I would have liked to email Ikea and praise her. "
posted 5 months ago - Sally
" Recently bought a small desk for my home office. The desk was great but the point of this review is to say how much I appreciated the customer service. The guys went out of their way to be helpful. It doesn't take much to say thanks. So here it is! "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Their online delivery service is the worst and should be avoided at all costs. "
posted 7 months ago - Larry
" Customer service was excellent. Delivery drivers kept in contact with their estimated delivery time and assembled quickly leaving no mess. Product was of excellent quality - great service. "
posted 11 months ago - Michelle