iLoveKickboxing- Jacksonville- Atlantic Kernan Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend iLoveKickboxing- Jacksonville- Atlantic Kernan

Tell us how iLoveKickboxing- Jacksonville- Atlantic Kernan made you happy

"iLoveKickboxing has really earned its title! I have been in classes for about 3 weeks and I am seeing results already! My body is toning, I have lost about 8 lbs since the start. I thought losing weight would be a challenge for me, but ilovekickboxing makes working out fun! The staff is awesome! They are with you through every step. I have never seen them not smiling. I highly recommend this place!"
Are you iLoveKickboxing- Jacksonville- Atlantic Kernan? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"the ilovekickboxing family is actually one of the best out there! they are so amazing and are so fun to hang with and train with! you will find yourself making friends very easily and having such a fun time! joining ilovekickboxing is one decision you will not regret!"
"great workout, fun, high energy, they keep you wanting to come back. Most of all, everyone makes you feel welcome and not intimidated. Give it a try - you will not be sorry you did!"
iLoveKickboxing- Jacksonville- Atlantic Kernan is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews