ilovekickboxing apple valley Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ilovekickboxing apple valley

How would you rate ilovekickboxing apple valley ?

"When I first started my trial at ILKB I was a little hesitant as I didn’t know if it would be a good workout for me. I’ve had a membership at Orange Theory in the past and wasn’t sure if this would really compare. I took a few classes and decided to jump in and give it a real shot. Becoming a member at ILKB was by far the best decision I’ve ever made. The workout has become incredibly addicting. The days when I’m feeling off or less motivated are my best workout days. The trainers are incredible and the rest of the “tribe” is insanely motivating. Everyone knows everyone and even when you’re new people make the effort to get to know you. The workouts are always different, fun and incredibly challenging. I have yet to walk away from a class thinking it wasn’t enough. I love the energy and although some classes are TOUGH and exhausting … it’s always worth it. I would highly recommend anyone considering trying it out, to try it out. You won’t regret it."
"After seeing an ad, a friend and I decided to try kickboxing. Then we went back twice more. 1/2 way through that third lesson, it hit me...I loved it. Kickboxing is challenging, intense, and fun! I just finished my 10th class, and can already see a real difference in my strength and form. The Apple Valley studio is well cared for and clean. The staff continues to impress me with their professionalism and interest in each individual. They make learning easy, and your goals and challenges matter to them. Give it a go!"
ilovekickboxing apple valley is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews