Intense oud Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

Intense oud have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
Purchased Qasamat Rasana by Rasasi. This was a blind buy based off of YouTuber Veronica Says reviews. I took a chance as I have never smelled an Arabian fragrance. Man was this AWESOME!! I was blown away with the initial sniff of the atomizer! Very woody fragrance with a musk, oud base. Very smooth oud and not too strong. More of a cold weather fragrance or sultry date. The gift wrapping was impeccable and the bottle is a work of art!!! I’m not a girly, girl fragrance lover so this was a perfect fit for me!!! Definitely going to get another bottle as backup!! Price couldn’t be beat and shipping was fast as well!! Don’t be afraid to get this if you love these notes!!
- Carrie Young
Best price 👌
- Anonymous
I always receive the order quickly! And of course they have a great fragrance selection at a great price point!
- Zulma Montero
A

Delivery - Fast

95.24%
Industry Average
Quick delivery and an amazing selection of the most decadent scents! Will definitely be ordering many more items!
- Stephanie Kellogg
VERY GOOD SCENTS AND VERY FAST DELIVERY
- LILLY SEGURA
I had an issue with the final delivery of my order.
- Mike Canal
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
I have been trying to send back my order for a refund but after messaging customer service and emailing I haven't heard back and its been almost a week.
- Ferguson
88.24%
Industry Average
I'm never dissapointed. I order products multiple times. Customer service is great
- Reuben Sumpter
Made a purchase of two , Badee Al Oud is a more spiced scent . The DAAREJ is a more Mello scent light nice ,but doesn't last long about 4 or 5 hours. Had a problem with shipping, order was missing the Oud scent. But after notify them . They sent it out in 2 day .Great customer service. With purchase again. Just received the Oud don't know how long it last .
- Toney Walter
I am very very pleased with my product and the service, I will be doing business with them again and subject you do to
- Joseph Ball