interactive investor Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend interactive investor

Popular Questions:

How can I contact interactive investor?

Tell us how interactive investor made you happy

"Avoid completely if you are looking for a corporate account. I already have one with HL which is absolutely fine, but I am looking to spread risk and also benefit from ii's more favourable charging on large portfolio's. Having applied for an account they have simply said "no", no explanation - just a "go away and don't come back" Pathetic. Funnily enough, ii couldn't do enough for me with my multiple personal accounts, SIPP and junior ISA's - the corporate arm though is clearly uninterested (misinformed) and completely unhelpful If it wasn't for the limited choice out there, I'd close my personal investments as a demonstration of the frustration. HL should be happy though."
Are you interactive investor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Was a happy TD Direct customer before they were bought by Interactive Investor. They are now difficult to get hold of if you have any problems. Email response time is poor at best and is counted in days if you are lucky. If you can find a telephone number and get someone on the line, they aren't the most helpful. If it were easy to change ISA providers, I would."
interactive investor is rated 2.20 based on 5 reviews