interactive investor Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend interactive investor

Popular Questions:

How can I contact interactive investor?

Tell us how interactive investor made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent, very friendly and patient support. I'd transferred from Trading to ISA using 'Bed and ISA'. Straightforward to do online but there was a glitch at the end when some cash values were left in the Trading account. Phoned (and received a reply from JAMES after automated system. He was attentive, re-assuring and VERY clearly spoken (No background 'office' noises either). After checking he'd understood my questions correctly, he offered very clear explanations and then made appropriate adjustments whilst I was on the line. He explained why there may continue to be a need to re-visit this next week once dividend activity had time to settle. Faultless, Quality, Professional Customer Service. Thanks. Apreciated."
Are you interactive investor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Started the process of transferring a stock & shares ISA to interactive investor on 2nd May 2018 and as of 22nd August 2018 it is still not complete. My existing broker tells me they have been waiting for interactive investor for everything since providing a valuation for my account on 10th May 2018. Over three months and the transfer is not complete. This is the worst experience I've ever had with a broker. Be warned, this firm is slow slow slow!"
"Was a happy TD Direct customer before they were bought by Interactive Investor. They are now difficult to get hold of if you have any problems. Email response time is poor at best and is counted in days if you are lucky. If you can find a telephone number and get someone on the line, they aren't the most helpful. If it were easy to change ISA providers, I would."
"AVOID!!!! On 18 April 2018, based on information provided by the iii app, I requested a purchase of shares which were quoted by iii as costing £4.11 each. It transpired that they were in fact £5.064 each, and the information provided by their app was both false and misleading. Despite several phone calls and emails to iii, there has been no action after 30 working days, and they are not responding to my requests for an update. I provided screenshots from my iPhone of their published price of £4.11 (which I fortuitously took at the time), and they have acknowledged receipt of these. My initial call to them was taken by Amraiz, who was helpful and acknowledged the error, but who has since failed to respond to several requests for him to call me with an update. I have today referred this to the Financial Ombudsman, requesting action be taken against Interactive Investor. Appalling customer service!!!"
interactive investor is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews