Inter Voice Over Reviews

02072626936

info@intervoiceover.com

85 Great Portland Street, 2nd Floor, London

Tell us how Inter Voice Over made you happy

"Great experience with Inter Voice over! I felt welcome at the studio and very well guided while reading through the scripts, the engineer was great help. I was very nervous when I got to the studio but was allowed time to gather myself and to calm down , I'm also just very greatfull to have had the opportunity to do a recording, I very much enjoyed it and it's made me feel this is definitely something I'd like to do"
Are you Inter Voice Over? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience as both Georgi and Mason are fun people to be around and made me feel relaxed especially when I was in the recording booth and got me a drink of water when I needed it. I also really liked that they let me keep my scripts and that the USB stick they gave me was in the shape of a microphone! The guys allowed me to take pictures in the booth and Georgi even offered to take some photos for me as well. Would recommend!"
"You provided precisely what you had promised, George was immensely hospitable and completely put me at ease, a thoroughly enjoyable time. I very much hope our paths will cross again. Thank you."
"Great experience at a good price! Hopefully the outcome will be a positive one! - 10/10"
"Apart from being sent away from the studio for 15 mins for being early ( because there is no reception ! ) I was put at ease, really encouraged as well as constructively critiqued. I was made to feel very welcome and competent. 10/10"
Dear Andy, Thank you so much for this outstanding review! I am thrilled that we worked so hard to put you at ease and to make you feel competent. We decided to make our recording studio as bright and comfortable as it can be. That, unfortunately, meant we decided to not have a reception area in favor of more light and space. It has been my great pleasure to share your 10/10 top score with the team!
"Lovely to work with, giving clear direction, good humoured and a very relaxed working environment."
"My audition was fun, the studio was clean and bright, and my engineer Will was lovely and really helpful."
"Inter Voice Over rocks! They have given me plenty of bookings, which is quite a feat as Latvian isn't a very frequently booked language. I like how bookings and terms are always confirmed in a separate document. Makes working with Inter Voice Over a breeze! Fast payment."
"Working with Inter Voice Over was such a pleasure! Everything was super easy, communication was great. Looking forward to the next project."
Inter Voice Over is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews