inWhatLanguage Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend inWhatLanguage

How would you rate inWhatLanguage ?

"Great service, excellent software and they have exceptional customer service!!!"
"inWhatLanguage was very responsive to our request to have something turned around very quickly and the work they did was of high quality. Everyone I worked with was helpful, professional and made sure that all my needs were met."
"They were extremely timely, even when our company is being slow. they also offer a double check in translating which is always a good thing"
"We needed our handbook translated and they were reliable, asked me questions along the way, and always had a quick response time. They were really great."
"Very prompt and values the relationship with their client. We appreciate that in our suppliers."
"This is the easiest way for translation to occur. Is good, cheap and pretty fast."
"I am the Marketing and Sales manager for the international team in my company. As such, I constantly need presentations, marketing materials, letters, etc. translated professionally into several languages. Inwhatlanguage is professional, FAST, upfront with costs, easy to work with and they deliver exceptional quality work. They have become a part of the team and I would and do recommend them to anyone who needs translation services."
"We have used inwhatlanguage for years now and its a rare occurrence we have any issues. (minor ones at that...they always make it right no matter what.) Great people to work with!"
"Shelbi was a pleasure to work with and they are very responsive. We have had a good experience thus far on two projects that were rather complex - both the nature of the content and translating to three languages in a short period of time."
"There were some issue with using the correct dialect at first, but the problem was quickly resulted and we were good to go!"
"As a translator with IWL, I am impressed with the company´s upbeat and aggressive approach to quality providing quality translations, while at the same time making their translator´s feel valued and appreciated. The work atmosphere is friendly and the whole team is dedicated to providing top quality service. This is definitely one of the best agencies I´ve worked for!"
"They were fast and responsive for our business documents and website translation. We had our materials translated into Chinese, Japanese, and Korean and the feedback was very good. I appreciated their processes and attention to detail. They really wanted to get our feedback and make sure the final product was as we wanted with the right tone and branding. Highly Recommended."
"thanks to Brian Palmer and Abel Atwater once again for their impeccable job!"
"Everything went smoothly. Very responsive, quick turnaround. Quality service."
"Quick quote, quick translation and the price was competitive with the competition. And everyone was very friendly and communicative."
"What a wonderful experience! Exceptional customer service - delivered when promised and the quoted price was right on target. It is good to know that this terrific resource is only a phone call or email away. I will definitely will place on my preferred vendor list."
"We were very satisfied with InWhatLanguage.com's translation services for a mortgage loan closing. The bank records translations required for the loan closing were prompt and priced well. I've referred InWhatLanguage.com to other lending partners to help save other borrowers money on any required translation costs. The helpful staff is an added bonus."
"Fast flexible and good quality"
"I needed part of our website translated in Japanese. They were easy to with, fast and efficient."
"The attitude of service is pretty good! We really appreciate it! The quality of the translation is good!"
inWhatLanguage is rated 4.71 based on 72 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!