iSafeshield.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend iSafeshield.com

Tell us how iSafeshield.com made you happy
Raffy This gentleman I believe did his best to resolve my security problem on my computer but he was very hard to understand due to his accent. His words were not pronounced as clearly as I would have liked for complete understanding. I had to ask him over and over what he was saying. That made the session very difficult for my understanding. Generally he asked permission to change things on my computers which I thought was good. However, he did not ask permission to change the position of the icons on my desktop. I had them arranged just the way I wanted them for the way I use them. They were easy to find the way I had them arranged. But he for some reason--which has nothing to do with the security of my computers--he changed their position by putting them all on the left side of my screen. The one computer I could change them back to some semblance of the way I had them before. The other computer they were locked on the left side and I could not rearrange them the way I wanted them so I had to call back to have them unlocked so I could re-position them the way I wanted them.
iSafeshield.com is rated 4.89 based on 137 reviews