iSafeshield.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend iSafeshield.com

Tell us how iSafeshield.com made you happy
Excellent technical assistance provided by Rjay and Raffy
Posted 33 minutes ago
Mia did a wonderful job helping this old lady get reset
Posted 58 minutes ago
Mia was very helpful she straightened out my account and the trouble I was having.
Mia was very patient with someone who does not have a clue in fixing a computer. thanks
Joe took care of our problem he was very patient and helped out a great deal.
Jeff was very thorough and helpful oh, and patient!!!!
This review is very limited,I have not had time to properly determine the success of this effort,I will comm more later. B.Herman Brooks
He was very nice and helpful. Enjoyed our conversation.
John was very good tonight we took a while i needed this done thank you so much for all your help.
Today Jeff was outstanding in helping me with my computer software. He was courteous and took time to explain things that I couldn't understand. He was a big help.
John was very helpful and he was able to installed the iSafeShield Antivirus successfully and I'm satisfied.
Pleasant and professional answered my questions and now feel safe with my programs
Very satisfied with the service from both support staff. They were attentive and answered all questions and provided excellent explanations.
Very professional and courtesy.
Looks great! John did wonderful!! Very smart and very gracious!!! Well done!!!
I am very satisfied with the service I received from your Service Rep (Josh). He was most helpful . There were a lot of issues with my PC that he resolved and explained everything he was doing. His attitude throughout the process was outstanding. Hs truly is an asset to your organization. Thanks
My experience with Chito Raffey was excellent. He was very patient and kind, as I know little about how computers operate, and he answered my questions very clearly. He deserves an A++. It looks like my problem has been resolved completely.
service very good did the changes I wanted
both representatives that helped me with my computer were outstanding with patience and kindeness...very satified..a plus service
iSafeshield.com is rated 4.86 based on 196 reviews