iSafeshield.net Reviews

of reviewers recommend iSafeshield.net

Tell us how iSafeshield.net made you happy
Larry was very polite, patient and efficient. I was extremely pleased with his service.
Larry wa very helpful and polite helping the 80 yr old computer illit back up and running. He was very fast. Keep him around. Very pleasant . Thank You
The first person i talked to was Larry, talked to him last Wednesday and told me that he will call me back on Friday. Did not get the call so I called back and talked to frank and he switch me over to Larry and switch me to Rjay and he did a fine job and he gave a deal for a protection.
Excellent support that cleared out problems I was not aware of!
Mia She clean up my computer . she put in a program in for me .
John was very helpful and patient with me.
John was very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting me with providing professional services for iSafeshield. I feel he should be considered for any pay increase on his next evaluation.
Sincerly,
Mrs. Amalia G. Solis
Larry provided excellent service cleaning my computer helping with the isafeshield protection.
very helpful
Mia has done a wonderfull complete job on my comp. requests Iam very satisfied
larry have done a good job setting up my new anti-virus plan.thanksyou
Larry was very helpful and explained everything so that i could understand.
Larry,

Being my Technical Support Representative has done an excellent service and he is very accomodating. Job well done.
I have received a great sevrice today from Raffy!!
larry was outstanding
extremely pleasant and helpful
John was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. If there was a rating i would rate him a 10.
Raffy was wonderful, graciously took immediate ownership of the mess, he was articulate and very patient. We're glad he is on your team.
John was very helpful, best teck I've ever worked with, Keep this Young Man, good help is hard to find. took complete care of my virus & restored my computer to great working order.
larry was very much help to me i didn't know what to do and he fixed it for me!!!he is AWESOME!!!
iSafeshield.net is rated 4.88 based on 343 reviews