iSafeshield.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend iSafeshield.com

Tell us how iSafeshield.com made you happy
The tech was very informative and helpful.
Joshua is excellent: knew what he was "doing"...very satisfied with working with him
Every one was very helpful and curtious
Joshua S. is still doing an excellent job on my other computer. I rated him good only because I know there is always room for improvement. He is doing an EXCELLENT JOB helping me and answering all of my questions. Never mind, I am giving him EXCELLENT!
My computer was very much in need of maintenance. Your technicians helped me clean up files that I had had on my computer for years. Also, I experienced hacking of my emails. Now, I feel more safe when I log into my computer. That is a wonderful feeling.
Jun and John Your service was very good but, 1.30min is too long to be on the phone with no notis
Joshua and John were the best I have ever had to help me to fix my computer and were very very helpful. I would recommender them to any company. I wish there were more people like them.
Chris and John were very patient and helpful in loading the Isafeshield software. I appreciate their help.
Angela and John very helpful and caring about what was going on with my computer.
Larry and John help me so much on my problem regarding with my email and the problem on my computer. Thank you so much!
Raffy and John are very nice and very helpful. Everything is go smooth. Thank you so much for helping me!
very good work
good work safeshield
Mia Excellent, very knowledgeable and most of all patient. My husband and I are not savvy and we couldn't have encountered a better person to assist us. Also, she alerted us to the breeches that have taken place and worked to ensure that our computer was protected in the future. Thank you so much.
Your support personnel were very professional and knowledgeable about their jobs and were successful in solving my problems in an expeditious manner.
Joshua and John , I APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD SERVICE. YOU PEOPLE ARE VERY EFFICIENT & VERY HELPFUL. THANKS.
Joshua and John did a very good job of correcting all of my problems.
Larry and John''''',,,,, very good service , stan
did a good job of keeping me informed and seemed very knolagble
Jay and John goog job