www.janechoice.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend www.janechoice.com

Tell us how www.janechoice.com made you happy

"Terrible quality shoes, awful customer service. When the shoes arrived (after weeks) they smelled like chemicals and look AWFUL. The quality is so cheap and when I inquired about return, they told me to "give them to a friend." Then, they said that I would have to pay for the return shipping. THEN they offered me a 20% discount to KEEP the shoes. I paid $70+ for 2 pairs of shoes + shipping and I have never experienced such unprofessional service and quality. save yourself the time, money, and disappointment and do NOT order from this scam of a company."
"Janechoice is one of the online stores by far the best value for the best price! Lots of variety and styles to choose from. They get my purchased shipped to me sooner than I excepted. Love these sandals! They are perfect everyday sandals! Sooo comfortable! I will definitely be ordering again soon!"
"Comfortable, affordable, good quality and perfect for work. I needed some low heels that I could wear all day. Good quality for a fair price. Shipping costs are free. Don't know anything about the customer service though, as everything went smoothly. I would order from again!"
www.janechoice.com is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews