www.janechoice.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.janechoice.com

Tell us how www.janechoice.com made you happy
I ordered on Nov 15 and it’s Jan 20 and I still haven’t received any of the 3 pairs of shoes I ordered. I have emailed 4 times and they keep telling me to be patient they are on their way. It is obvious I will never get my shoes and when I tell them to refund my $ they say sorry for the inconvenience but be patient. So I’m not getting my $ back either. DO NOT SHOP AT JANES CHOICE!!!
Ordered two pair of shoes on 11/7/19. It is 1/16/20 and I still haven't received the shoes. I have emailed 3 times and they keep telling me they have been shipped and keep waiting! I have asked for a refund as well. Nothing! DO NOT ORDER from this company!
Be careful !! rosypenny and janechoice have a the same shoes and same style and dealS on their website Check it out if you can. Got scammed by rosypenny website
Terrible customer service and even worse shoes. I cancelled the order within an hour after ordering and they refused. They wouldnt cancel and now I received the shoes after 2 months from ordering initially and I DID NOT WANT THEM. Icancelled, got the shoes anyway and the shoes smell terrible like glue and chemicals. cheap, crappy shoes. customer service was the worst.
They are sooo cute and they fit just as expected. Logistics is slow and shoes are of good quality.
I'd highly recommend shopping. I ordered a pair of shoes. These shoes are great!!! They are sleek and fashionable. Black goes with everything and they don't look cheap. I bought them for a trip to Vegas that I knew I would do a lot of walking and they were perfect!!! My feet felt awesome after 8+ Hours of walking.
I would NOT recommend this website! I ordered two pair of shoes and only received one. I emailed them and NO response!! The pair of shoes I did receive are too small, but cute! Now I only have one pair of shoes that DO NOT fit and out my money I received as a birthday gift! Wish I won't have ordered in the first place. I was skeptical in the first place. Should have known better!!
I'd highly recommend shopping elsewhere (try Shein.com). My order took about a month to be delivered. The shoes run small, so when I asked to returned, they suggested that I give them to someone else. Otherwise, I'd be responsible for the "very expensive" shipping costs. The products are clearly made in China and low quality.
I will never buy from this website again. I ordered shoes on November 13th and still haven’t received anything. They told me my order got lost in customs and they didn’t do anything about it. I asked for a refund and all I got was an apology and that they wouldn’t refund me my money back. I’m very disappointed. This will be my first and last time ordering from this website
Okay so these are awesome! They are sooo cute and they fit just as expected. I really like Janechoice. Will definitely buy next time
It took three weeks to receive my shoes. Although the speed of delivery is a bit slow, the quality of the shoes is very good, I am really happy to buy such shoes at such a cheap price
Ordered over a month ago, have no shoes, when I email they say they are working on, do not buy-read the reviews
Great! Great!The delivery was timely, just a few days before Christmas. This is my gift for my daughter. Hope she will like it
I really like the boots I bought here this time. I read a lot of reviews and knew that the boots I bought were one size smaller, so I chose boots that are one size larger than the actual size of my feet. The size is very suitable. And I have received praise more than once since I wore boots.
Ordered my shoes over 4 weeks ago. Finally, receive it. Great boots. Great quality. So cute
Logistics is slow and shoes are of good quality, so give this site a four stars
I ordered something over a month ago and still don’t have my stuff.. text 3 times, got my Cc stolen. This is the worst place do Not order from here!!!!
Ordered my shoes over 6 weeks ago...never received them!!
SCAM! wish I would have read these reviews first before ordering. Two months ago...I Ordered four pair of shoes and only received two. Do not waste your Time and money..people in China are thieves! No moral code or ethics...disgusting!
SCAM, ordered shoes and they NEVER arrived!!
www.janechoice.com is rated 2.50 based on 34 reviews