www.janechoice.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.janechoice.com

Tell us how www.janechoice.com made you happy
Just like everyone else on here, I ordered a pair of shoes January and never received them. I had to call my bank to get my money back and dispute! DO NOT BUY FROM JANECHOICE.com
Shoes never shipped and wouldn't issue refund.
I ordered a pair in January and still didnt have the shoes in April. Don't order from them.
I wish I could give them zero stars!!! Horrible customer service. Ordered two pairs of shoes back in February, after tons of emails and a dispute from PayPal, they sent me my order. I got it in the mail today and they only sent ONE of the TWO pairs of shoes I paid for. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!
If I could give them no stars I would. I ordered my shoes on January 15th and I still haven’t received anything. I have emailed them a total of 6 times. At first they apologized and said they would give me a coupon, the next few times they said they lost it due to the busy season, and at this point they haven’t even responded to my last 2 emails. They take forever to respond and I demanded for my money back now. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!! ITS A SCAM!
I wouldn't even give them a one star! Ordered my sneakers at the end of January took the money out of my account, never came! Several emails back and forth saying they were coming ,they're in the mail,they're stuck at the border, still no sneakers! They've offered me percent off other orders twice and a $10 coupon. Why would I want that when I never even got my first order! When I told them it was reporting them then all of a sudden my money was back in my account and the email they sent me disappeared somehow from my inbox emails! Strange!?! Don't order from this company it's a Chinese scam!!!
These people are scammers. I placed an order November 2019. When two weeks went by with no communication, I reached out requesting a shipping notice. Silence. I reached out again. Nothing. In December 2019 - a whole month later, I disputed the charge with my bank and was given a credit. The company initiated a shipment in mid JANUARY - a full 2 months after my order was placed and AFTER my bank had contacted them about the charge back. I got the boots 2 weeks later, and they looked like my 7 years made them by hand. I tossed them in the trash and got a notice from my bank that their "proof of shipment" had been provided and they were re-charging my account. Steer clear. These people are crooks.
I wish I would have read these reviews beforehand. I ordered a month ago and still no shoes. Do NOT order from them!!!
I ordered 4 pairs of shoes from them on December 3rd and STILL HAVE NOT received them! Every time I’ve emailed them they say to be patient and that they will expedite it. I asked for a refund and they refused. This site is a SCAM!! I’ve seen about 3 other websites that have the same exact stuff and same discounts. DO NOT order from them. Save your money!!
I ordered on Nov 15 and it’s Jan 20 and I still haven’t received any of the 3 pairs of shoes I ordered. I have emailed 4 times and they keep telling me to be patient they are on their way. It is obvious I will never get my shoes and when I tell them to refund my $ they say sorry for the inconvenience but be patient. So I’m not getting my $ back either. DO NOT SHOP AT JANES CHOICE!!!
Ordered two pair of shoes on 11/7/19. It is 1/16/20 and I still haven't received the shoes. I have emailed 3 times and they keep telling me they have been shipped and keep waiting! I have asked for a refund as well. Nothing! DO NOT ORDER from this company!
Be careful !! rosypenny and janechoice have a the same shoes and same style and dealS on their website
Check it out if you can.
Got scammed by rosypenny website
Terrible customer service and even worse shoes. I cancelled the order within an hour after ordering and they refused. They wouldnt cancel and now I received the shoes after 2 months from ordering initially and I DID NOT WANT THEM. Icancelled, got the shoes anyway and the shoes smell terrible like glue and chemicals. cheap, crappy shoes. customer service was the worst.
They are sooo cute and they fit just as expected. Logistics is slow and shoes are of good quality.
I'd highly recommend shopping. I ordered a pair of shoes. These shoes are great!!! They are sleek and fashionable. Black goes with everything and they don't look cheap. I bought them for a trip to Vegas that I knew I would do a lot of walking and they were perfect!!! My feet felt awesome after 8+ Hours of walking.
I would NOT recommend this website! I ordered two pair of shoes and only received one. I emailed them and NO response!! The pair of shoes I did receive are too small, but cute! Now I only have one pair of shoes that DO NOT fit and out my money I received as a birthday gift! Wish I won't have ordered in the first place. I was skeptical in the first place. Should have known better!!
I'd highly recommend shopping elsewhere (try Shein.com). My order took about a month to be delivered. The shoes run small, so when I asked to returned, they suggested that I give them to someone else. Otherwise, I'd be responsible for the "very expensive" shipping costs. The products are clearly made in China and low quality.
I will never buy from this website again. I ordered shoes on November 13th and still haven’t received anything. They told me my order got lost in customs and they didn’t do anything about it. I asked for a refund and all I got was an apology and that they wouldn’t refund me my money back. I’m very disappointed. This will be my first and last time ordering from this website
Okay so these are awesome! They are sooo cute and they fit just as expected. I really like Janechoice. Will definitely buy next time
It took three weeks to receive my shoes. Although the speed of delivery is a bit slow, the quality of the shoes is very good, I am really happy to buy such shoes at such a cheap price
www.janechoice.com is rated 2.19 based on 43 reviews