Japan Crate Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Japan Crate

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Japan Crate deliver?

How can I contact Japan Crate?

Tell us how Japan Crate made you happy

"Thanks Japan Crate for a great crate and making sure the crate delivered. Looking forward to next month!"
Are you Japan Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I need more Sakura Pepsi!!!!"
"Never tried Japanese candy before, glad I gave this a try. More Kit Kats please!"
"hands down, the premium crate is the best candy crate on the market! a must have for people with a sweet tooth (like me)."
"First time subscriber here and my expeience has been flawless. Good delivery, good product. Will continue to subscribe."
"I've been a subscriber to Japan crate for close to a year and its been more than worth it! The Premium crate comes with so many delicious candies. just enough to share with the fam. Thank you!"
"Doki Doki is my favorite, they send huge plushies 💖 I don’t like stationary too much but everything else is great"
"I love Japan Crate. I've been their customer for almost 2 years now and never had any issues. Of course my crates sometime arrive late but their customers support always provides me with all necessary information. And when the crates do arrive - oh how much fun it is to unbox it! I sit together with my son and we try all different flavors and sometimes play games to try and guess flavors without looking at the package! It's a really great business and I recommend it to all my friends with children! Japan Crate please stay awesome!"
"Crates are mediocre at best. I purchased a 6 month prepaid plan and was given NO indication WHATSOEVER that it was a recurring subscription. Six months go by, and I am charged another $214.50 US dollars. I contacted support, told them I literally cannot afford this because I have been unemployed over 6 months. They proceeded to give me the same answer everyone here gets. It's in the fine print. No refunds. Website is a scam site. Stay away."
"This is totally not worth even trying. The company is yet another "subscription" model that exists to trick you into stealing your hard earned money. I wanted to try this box for 3 months before my trip to Japan and was super underwhelmed by the selection they offer. I was shocked when I was auto-billed for another 3 months and immediately contacted them WITHIN 1 HOUR OF BEING BILLED to request an immediate cancellation of my auto-renewal. Some "zendesk" canned email was sent to me siting their auto-renew policy and check out and that I had no option. NO OPTION. As a paying customer who gives you money for goods. You basically give me the middle finger. I run several successful online businesses and would NEVER treat my customers like that. ESPECIALLY as a subscription box company. You have a hard sell, getting people to commit to giving you their money for blocks of time. So, you would think that customer service would be a priority but it is not. I would have been more likely to return as a customer after my return from Japan if they were more attentive to my request. But after the way they have treated me, there is no way they would be lucky enough to get my business again. I have filed a charge back claim with my bank to get my money back since your customer service "zendesk" set-up is a joke. You should be out of business."
"The products themselves are exactly what I am looking for as a Japanese student. The subscription model helps with cheap costs for the consumer."
Japan Crate is rated 4.17 based on 12 reviews