JD Sports Delivery Reviews

JD Sports have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-

C-

Delivery - Average

56.21%
Industry Average
" they blamed it on the delivery driver at first. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Shannan
" I placed a online order for £497 worth of items some as a birthday present for a family member, I paid for priority delivery in order to get the items in time. "
posted 1 month ago - Marc Denton
" JD Sports, I would strongly recommend not buying anything from them, i had ordered an item from them on Monday in store as they did not have the item in stock and had paid extra for next day delivery. "
posted 1 month ago - cameron cormano
" Was on hold on yhe phone for over an hour , i paid for next day delivery well within the stated time and never recieved my items "
posted 1 month ago - Kelly
" Website stated 3-5 days standard delivery. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Never pay for next day premium delivery you won’t get it ! Customer service absolute rubbish e mailed them rang them tweeted them and no reply ! Quick to take my money though "
posted 2 months ago - Joanne Head
" Placed an online order and package was thrown over side gate by delivery driver, and then destroyed by my dog. "
posted 3 months ago - Joanne Dardis
" Completely false advertising, paid for next day delivery to store for Father’s Day, item hasn’t arrived, says it would be here 2 dats later!! Really, for next day delivery !!! I had to buy the same item from store as they couldn’t give me what they had it stuck. Disgusting service. Do not rely on what they say they can do. "
posted 4 months ago - Emily
" Next day delivery was not as promised . I paid for same but it didn't happen. "
posted 4 months ago - Michael
" Messed up the address on my delivery, never received my order, told me each day that it would ‘definitely’ arrive the next, when they finally accepted it wasn’t arriving they told me I would soon receive my refund, three weeks later I’m still almost £100 down. "
posted 5 months ago - Ashleigh