JD Sports Delivery Reviews

JD Sports have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-

C-

Delivery - Average

55.44%
Industry Average
" An absolute disgrace of a company ordered my son a pair of football boots next day delivery paid for order in store and were meant to be here for Thursday as he had his football on Friday but now it seems their not even in stock. "
posted 1 week ago - Kerry Oneill
" Ordered online before Christmas and it was shipped quickly - unfortunately they insist on using myhermes for delivery who you can see reading reviews on here are dishonest and items go missing regularly. "
posted 2 months ago - GDS
" THEY SEND you wrong sizes or whatever they feel like it and takes ages for delivery. "
posted 2 months ago - Cleo
" Still waiting for a delivery 15 days after ordering "
posted 2 months ago - E wilde
" i was buying guft for my friend and had customised my order for his birthday next day so i did next day delivery. "
posted 2 months ago - YAMUNA GURUNG
" Sounds like a trend, ordered item and Hermes (Delivery company) appear to have lost it. They have suggested delivered and obtained signature when no-one was at home. Sounds like fraud to me and yet JD will not refund as they have to investigate. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" I receive product which wasn't correct.I ordered mountain adult shoe I got slipper size 8 for baby. Then I the told to send it back and I had to pay for delivery which they told me gonna be return.I got back my money for shoes but not for delivery even after few email to them. The situation last for now 3 weeks. I contact with them 8 times without any result.disaster !!! "
posted 3 months ago - Mateusz Marcinkowski
" I receive product which wasn't correct.I ordered mountain adult shoe I got slipper size 8 for baby. Then I the told to send it back and I had to pay for delivery which they told me gonna be return.I got back my money for shoes but not for delivery even after few email to them. The situation last for now 2 weeks. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" I didn’t get my order for next day delivery after waiting 5 days and given misleading emails on your order is on its way plus me wasting time waiting for delivery they now tell me the order was rejected by the store as it was damaged definitely a big fat lie to cover their backs. "
posted 4 months ago - Jane Court
" I ordered items which were supposed to have been dispatched on the 7th September yet by the 19th no delivery. "
posted 5 months ago - Lynden Hagel