JD Sports Delivery Reviews

JD Sports have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-

C-

Delivery - Average

56.42%
Industry Average
" I receive product which wasn't correct.I ordered mountain adult shoe I got slipper size 8 for baby. Then I the told to send it back and I had to pay for delivery which they told me gonna be return.I got back my money for shoes but not for delivery even after few email to them. The situation last for now 2 weeks. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I didn’t get my order for next day delivery after waiting 5 days and given misleading emails on your order is on its way plus me wasting time waiting for delivery they now tell me the order was rejected by the store as it was damaged definitely a big fat lie to cover their backs. "
posted 1 month ago - Jane Court
" I ordered items which were supposed to have been dispatched on the 7th September yet by the 19th no delivery. "
posted 2 months ago - Lynden Hagel
" they blamed it on the delivery driver at first. "
posted 2 months ago - Shannan
" I placed a online order for £497 worth of items some as a birthday present for a family member, I paid for priority delivery in order to get the items in time. "
posted 3 months ago - Marc Denton
" JD Sports, I would strongly recommend not buying anything from them, i had ordered an item from them on Monday in store as they did not have the item in stock and had paid extra for next day delivery. "
posted 3 months ago - cameron cormano
" Was on hold on yhe phone for over an hour , i paid for next day delivery well within the stated time and never recieved my items "
posted 3 months ago - Kelly
" Website stated 3-5 days standard delivery. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Never pay for next day premium delivery you won’t get it ! Customer service absolute rubbish e mailed them rang them tweeted them and no reply ! Quick to take my money though "
posted 4 months ago - Joanne Head
" Placed an online order and package was thrown over side gate by delivery driver, and then destroyed by my dog. "
posted 5 months ago - Joanne Dardis