JD Sports Delivery Reviews

JD Sports have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-

C-

Delivery - Average

56.41%
Industry Average
" Never pay for next day premium delivery you won’t get it ! Customer service absolute rubbish e mailed them rang them tweeted them and no reply ! Quick to take my money though "
posted 1 week ago - Joanne Head
" Placed an online order and package was thrown over side gate by delivery driver, and then destroyed by my dog. "
posted 1 month ago - Joanne Dardis
" Completely false advertising, paid for next day delivery to store for Father’s Day, item hasn’t arrived, says it would be here 2 dats later!! Really, for next day delivery !!! I had to buy the same item from store as they couldn’t give me what they had it stuck. Disgusting service. Do not rely on what they say they can do. "
posted 1 month ago - Emily
" Next day delivery was not as promised . I paid for same but it didn't happen. "
posted 2 months ago - Michael
" Messed up the address on my delivery, never received my order, told me each day that it would ‘definitely’ arrive the next, when they finally accepted it wasn’t arriving they told me I would soon receive my refund, three weeks later I’m still almost £100 down. "
posted 2 months ago - Ashleigh
" Delivery time was 5 days longer than stated time frame on website. "
posted 3 months ago - Nicholas
" Took my money said delivery was being processed then sent email goods were picked and going to be delivered to store then sent email saying order canceled. All of this took 10 days and a further 3 days to return my money. Rubbish. "
posted 3 months ago - Adrian Edwards
" Awful customer service, Firstly advertise products on website which are out of stock, And if they are in stock after placing order they seem to be out of stock again. I placed order for 5 items and received only 1 after two weeks and still go charged for delivery. contacted customer service and they basically said tuff luck. will never order again specially from their website and do not recommend to do so "
posted 7 months ago - Shaz
" What a joke this company is charge you for next day delivery and items don't turn up when in to the altrincham store for help and was told the can't refund or give me the pair of pants I needed management need better customer service training I will never use kf sports again I would rather burn my money!!!!! "
posted 7 months ago - Jay
" Yeh they offer free delivery which is fantastic,, Ooop until prefer is picked wrong 3rd happened to me Now I have to take to store to sort out which is quicker option. Thank for free delivery been a great help. P.s do not do online unless it click & collect u can sort straigh away pfff "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous