JD Sports Reviews

Tell us how JD Sports made you happy

Over 7 Days
Over a week
Senami Otti
"i have bought a shoes from jdsport online via paypal . I 've returned the shoes on may 18th 2018 at the lewisham store but still now juillet 2018 never received my money back . I have contacted them but the never back to me i will never shop online with them again there are thieves."
Joanne Dardis
"Absolutely awful customer service. Placed an online order and package was thrown over side gate by delivery driver, and then destroyed by my dog. Courier Co. were very reasonable and asked me to notify JD Sports, when I did they asked for ridiculously detailed pictures which resulted in me being covered in dog sh1t and hair only to be told that they didn't deem them to be damaged enough. They offered me a €25 discount on order of €110. Laughable! Sending items back sh1t and all and JD Sports can pick up the tab as they won't be selling these on. Honestly the worst Customer Service EVER!"
Nicholas
"Delivery time was 5 days longer than stated time frame on website. When i approached the company about this i was dismissed and told i was "mistaken". This is incorrect as the wording clearly states the time frame i was working off. Once i received my package. The shoes where not only the wrong size but colour, brand , style and gender. So basically the only thing they had in common with the one i purchased was the fact it was a shoe."
"I order some things off their online store a week ago and was given a tracking number for my order. another week goes by and the order was still on the 'accepted' stage so I contacted them asking where my package was. They told me that my order was cancelled because they had lost my order and there was no stock left for the products i wanted. They literally could have reached out and tell me that after my order was cancelled. i am so disappointed and angry because they have literally wasted my time and now i have to wait to get my refund from them. Please do not purchase from them as they waste your time and are misleading."
Are you JD Sports? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback JD Sports receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Very very very very poor. Overpriced, when we compared to manufacturers direct sales via their own websites - JD actually charge £5 more on almost every item. I bought leather Nike trainers for my son and when, after 4 days, they started to fall apart the ‘manager’ refused to do anything about them as he said they weren’t faulty. They were fraying at the top around the ankle and the stitching is coming undone. In the opinion of the ‘manager’ they are not faulty and if I would like to, I can send them back to JDs fault checking service! After 3 weeks they will either return them to me because they have assessed them as not faulty, or offer and exchange.... so what is my son supposed to wear to school for the next three weeks?!?! I asked to speak to the regional manager, so the ‘manager’ disappeared into the office for fifteen minutes to ‘make a phone call’. When he returned the news was that the regional manager wasn’t working today but luckily his assistant was. She asked the ‘manager’ to tell me to phone customer services on Monday. I must conclude that the ‘manager’ thinks that I was born yesterday. Appallingly poor"
"this place gives me bad vibes"
"jd sports is AMAZING"
"The cucks lost my order and still can't figure out their policy on what to do WHEN THEY LOOSE A FUCKING ORDER! YOU SEND ANOTHER FUCKING ONE AGIAN WITH COMPENSATION AND A FUCKING TRACKING NUMBER YOU STUPID STUPID FUCKS. EVERYONE THAT WORKS THEIR FROM THE HR TO THE CEO IS A FUCKING CUMSTAIN. ITS LIKE THEY SHAT THEMSELVES AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! IT HAS BEEN 3 WEEKS NOW AND STILL WAITING ON MY ORDER"
"Abnormal blood pressure when dealing JD sports. The cucks lost my order and still can't figure out their policy on what to do WHEN THEY LOOSE A FUCKING ORDER! YOU SEND ANOTHER FUCKING ONE AGIAN WITH COMPENSATION AND A FUCKING TRACKING NUMBER YOU STUPID STUPID FUCKS. EVERYONE THAT WORKS THEIR FROM THE HR TO THE CEO IS A FUCKING CUMSTAIN. ITS LIKE THEY SHAT THEMSELVES AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! IT HAS BEEN 3 WEEKS NOW AND STILL WAITING ON MY ORDER"
"Hermes three a package of £100+ over my back fence so they say trainers now missing. Jd make me feel like it’s my fault. I have to wait and miss out on trained that are in high demand. Shame on you JD. your customer comes last poor poor service!!!"
"SCAMMERS! ORDERED TRAINERS 6 MONTHS AGO! MAY 2018 TO BE EXACT! HERMES STOLE THEM AND STILL NO REFUND DESPITE SIGNING A DISCLAIMER 3 TIMES AND BEING IGNORED THERAFTER! ORDER ON FOOTLOCKER THIS PLACE IS A WASTE. BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT STAFF!!"
"I didn’t get my order for next day delivery after waiting 5 days and given misleading emails on your order is on its way plus me wasting time waiting for delivery they now tell me the order was rejected by the store as it was damaged definitely a big fat lie to cover their backs. I’ve had an to deal with an angry teeenage son due to this big disappointment! Today got a refund but £10 they gave as a goodwill gesture they took it back through my refund. instead of £299 they paid me back £285 as they reimbursed the delivery charge for order 423728696 how diabolical! 😡"
"Items were not delivered and refusing to replace or refund for 28 days until an ‘investigation’ resulting in my having to buy same items for a second time. Disgrace!"
"They always keep in touch and let you know whats happening with your order and always comes on time"
"They’re fakes!!!"
"Top shop Quality products Amazing prices and allways friendly to customers"
"Quick delivery, good service. Good product, love it x"
"Club Factory customer care helpline 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887"
"Items good quality bit expensive as most teens only wear labeled clothes postal service is good"
"I recently purchased a pair of shoes scheduled for an in-store collection in the Oxford Street branch. The online purchase was quick, simple and easy to follow. I received the notifications via phone and email for collection a few days later as described per the confirmation email after purchase. Shoe collection was swift as well, however the shoes did not meet my expectation and I decided to return it. The staff at the returns counter was really unfriendly and took a long time processing requests for everyone. I had to wait about 30 minutes even when there were only 2 customers ahead of me. The refund was back into my account within the days promised. Other than the in-store returns, my entire purchase with JD Sports have been great and will shop again given the amazing deals."
"Jd7462924659...8809606326,,,7634979284"
"Club factory customer care helpline number 8809606325...7462924659...7634979284"
JD Sports is rated 2.61 based on 728 reviews