JD Sports Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend JD Sports
Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate JD Sports ?

"I recently visited Walthamsow E17 branch with my 13 year old daughter bought a black Puma top. My daughter decided she wanted to exchange for a shorter sleeve Next day my daughter try to exchange the top, but was bullied and embarassed by the store Manager which so happen was on the till that day, that a hair/ fluff was a cat hair, so could not exchange because of hygeine reason I had to leave work and meet her at the store. The Manager said the same thing to me when i ask her to show me the cat hair she walked away,and said rudely she was the Manager and would not be exchanging the item. I contacted customer service, which contacted the shop, but that was a waste of time, as all they can do is apologise on behalf of the Manager. We took the top to another JD and exchange with no problem. I and my teenage kids are done with shopping at JD sports. Too many other sports shops with better customer service around. I will take our shopping there . We been shopping with JD for years, but after today never again and kids agree BYE JD AND YOUR RUDE MANAGERS, and useless customer service"
"Worst customer service in the world. Would be here forever giving examples. But nothing will change because people will continue to go back to them for some odd reason? I only deal with them once a year due to my kids and feel that they have the worst people working for them and it never changes year after year in Canary Wharf and their sense of common sense throughout every store and customer service department is just as bad."
"The worst customer service possible!!! They DON'T allow you to cancel your order online and after waiting 30 min in the phone to talk to someone the person says that is IMPOSSIBLE for you to cancel the order and that you need to RETURN once they SEND and you receive the product!!! In what century they are? DO NOT BUY WITH THEM!"
"Ordered an Item over two weeks ago and never received the item, apparently its still in the warehouse! Worst service I have ever experience, will not advise anyone to buy of the site! Also the customer service was extremely poor and they were not helpful at all!"
"International deliver is like a bad joke in this company! I made an order 26.06.2018 order status at 11.07.208 was still accepted to deliver! How it possible the pocked are waitting 2 weeks for transport! Terrible! The customer service is terrible too! Call contact from website is only automatical voice, two different adres email - the same only automatical responed! I had to call to stationary shore to get a solution. I hope i get my payment back in standard time!"
"They are liers and thieves. Most of them dont even know how to do their job properly. Its been 2 months and i still havmt received my refund. Fraud going on here. Many people ive come across have said that. Sports direcr is much better people. Lovely people i advise you to go there instead"
"Their customer service is totally disaster to me. I have placed an order a week before and I found the status stays ‘processing’ for the whole week. I sent an email for the updates and they just simply replied me that they hv cancelled the order WITHOUT an reason. The most terrible thing is to ask me to place the order again but all items I wanted were already out of stock! That’s not making any sense for me to make the order again right? I would never wanted to or recommend others to use their online service as their service are incredibly unacceptable!"
"Absolutely useless. Went in there today looking for a whiteish men's size 12 trainer. Chose five different designers all of which were supposedly available in this size but none available!!! We were never shown what they did have in the size required and never did they offer to order them in. No wonde people are going online now. Such poor service, we will go elsewhere and get better service sew here else."
"Was fast and got what I wanted but not the guy phone number I missed him lol get in touch is the women on the black dress that you winked at lol"
"Ordered a pair of very cool vans shoes from jds, got them very quick but a number bigger than I requested, so i returned those and requested a replacement. It's been a month now and still no sign of my shoes. Low prices aren't worth the troubles that come with it, store is absolutely awful."
Joanne Dardis
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely awful customer service. Placed an online order and package was thrown over side gate by delivery driver, and then destroyed by my dog. Courier Co. were very reasonable and asked me to notify JD Sports, when I did they asked for ridiculously detailed pictures which resulted in me being covered in dog sh1t and hair only to be told that they didn't deem them to be damaged enough. They offered me a €25 discount on order of €110. Laughable! Sending items back sh1t and all and JD Sports can pick up the tab as they won't be selling these on. Honestly the worst Customer Service EVER!"
"Really good sports shop plenty of variety"
"Im order converse shoes 14th june i get 16th but was to big so i want exchenge for half number small. Im bring my shoes 18th june to store in my Town i make refund . One guy from this shop set to me than my shoes will be to collect for couple of days 3 max 5 days. Tommorow will be 2 weeks when in waiting for exchenge. Im call to customer service and evrybody set to my than it will be soon i call today and thos lady from customer service set to me than its something wrong and she return my money to paypal. Now i must wait for my money i think 5 days!! Terrible customer!!! Not recommed!"
"They got my order here for when i ordered it and they had the order exactly right. I will definitely be ordering from them going forward."
Maxine Hadley
"Fabulous! Free click and collect in store AND staff opened my delivery in front of me checked it against paperwork and then bagged it up. Super impressed. Highly recommend! 10/10!"
Caroline LEITCH
Unverified Reviewer
"I placed my order and heard nothing for a day. I the tracked my order it had been received it said. I still heard nothing and I checked the status again after 3 days and it still was received not even processed. I telephone customer services who said that they would e.mail them. It finally arrived at the shop after another 3 days. Bad service poor communication."
Ian Sweeney
"poor service was told refund £95 would be in bank in 5 working days two weeks later it still wasnt in,... several calls later was told it would be in my account in 5 working days.. thers a shock dare bet its not"
Lee Smith
"Didn't have size in stock ordered for to be next day delivered for £1 great value"
"The moment I placed online order took my details bounced me out at payment flash came up error on system try again in few minutes no payment taken from a/c. Tried again same thing, again advised error and no payment taken. Phoned to place order & to check previous online attempts were void and no monies taken, given that reassurance. Contacted bank 3 payments requested from JDS. They wouldn’t let me cancel order and advised it would take days to get these payments back. Their website clearly stated that NO transaction had occurred and the error was being sorted. This was not only misleading it was a downright lie. Customer services were lamentable. Be very careful if you order from this company online their website is fraudulently operating and you WILL lose money. Shop elsewhere, incidentally the reviews of this company are horrendous read before you th8nk of buying from them, I wish I had"
"Completely false advertising, paid for next day delivery to store for Father’s Day, item hasn’t arrived, says it would be here 2 dats later!! Really, for next day delivery !!! I had to buy the same item from store as they couldn’t give me what they had it stuck. Disgusting service. Do not rely on what they say they can do."
JD Sports is rated 2.55 based on 654 reviews