JD Sports Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Senami Otti
"i have bought a shoes from jdsport online via paypal . I 've returned the shoes on may 18th 2018 at the lewisham store but still now juillet 2018 never received my money back . I have contacted them but the never back to me i will never shop online with them again there are thieves."
Joanne Dardis
"Absolutely awful customer service. Placed an online order and package was thrown over side gate by delivery driver, and then destroyed by my dog. Courier Co. were very reasonable and asked me to notify JD Sports, when I did they asked for ridiculously detailed pictures which resulted in me being covered in dog sh1t and hair only to be told that they didn't deem them to be damaged enough. They offered me a €25 discount on order of €110. Laughable! Sending items back sh1t and all and JD Sports can pick up the tab as they won't be selling these on. Honestly the worst Customer Service EVER!"
Nicholas
"Delivery time was 5 days longer than stated time frame on website. When i approached the company about this i was dismissed and told i was "mistaken". This is incorrect as the wording clearly states the time frame i was working off. Once i received my package. The shoes where not only the wrong size but colour, brand , style and gender. So basically the only thing they had in common with the one i purchased was the fact it was a shoe."
"Horrible service. Ordered a pair of shoes and when they arrived to my house i found only one shoe in the shoe box and that shoe had the store security tag on it. Absolutely shocking, ive had many problems with Jd before but never as bad as this."
Are you JD Sports? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Spent £170 on a pair of trainers the soles burst and because it was 7 months after purchase they won’t do anything allapping service too staff member actually gave me a dirty look. Store full of 18 year old staff members"
"Returned a pair of trainers in November, it’s February and I’m still waiting for a refund"
"Do not buy here. Most rude customer service ever."
"very disappointing service, after being a loyal customer of jd sports for many years i have now taken the decision to take my custom elsewhere, i rushed into the new store at the springs in Thorpe park on a Sunday afternoon and bought 2 pairs of trainers , one for my son and one for me, got home and rushed to get ready to go for a meal put on the trainers jumped in a taxi and got to the restaurant upon looking down the 'new' trainers had a greasy mark on them so decided i should return them for an exchange, the following day i went into the store with box and receipt explained that there was a mark and could i get them changed at this point i must point out there were 5 staff loitering around the till area and as one young man was preparing to deal with this a girl chipped in and said 'ave they been worn cos if they ave you cant return them' at this point the young chap confirmed sorry nothing we can do if there worn you need to speak to customer service, i tried to plead to their better nature to no avail all i got was we need to re sell them and cant if worn! why would you want to re sell the if they have a greasy mark on? as i could see this was going nowhere i asked who the manager was he said he and another girl were i asked for names and was refused, i wanted to know who was refusing my exchange and thought it a fair question as i was intending to speak to customer service as advised but they wouldn't provide details, i went outside called customer service who to be fair were polite and sympathetic they advised i should go back to the store and they would speak to them but i would have to ask the store to cal them as they wouldn't speak on my phone, reluctantly i returned to the store after feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable due to the lack of help and what seemed to be an unnecessary amount of staff hovering behind the till overseeing my complaint, however in i went asked they call cust service which they reluctantly did saying no point even though this was what i was advised, they had a conversation he gave his name to them (i have this if needed) they listened to the cust service agent ended the call and simply said like i said we wont exchange. what a pointless embarrassing experience, the only other step would be to write to head office but again would no doubt be pointless so instead i choose to leave a review (which i have never felt strongly enough to do about any other company) after having gone through various bank statements i have spent over 2k with this company in the last 12 months alone but i will never set foot in nor purchase from this company again. note to jd sports; i would recommend you look at staff levels at the store as there seems to be plenty of them with little to do and maybe prudent to send them on a customer service course as there face to face service is little to non existent!"
"I placed a £110 order online and jd sent out a pair of children’s shorts instead of an adult Newcastle top . This top was a birthday gift and I ordered online to ensure i had the item in time as I am not close to any stores. On contacting jd they said I had to return the shorts myself before they would send out the correct item which would take around 14 days or I could go to a store and get it done quicker. I explained this was there mistake and that it was a birthday gift and I need the top sent out quicker and then could return the shorts but they have refused and been very unhelpful. I would understand if this was a mistake I had made in ordering but it is actually a mistake they have made in the warehouse and they should be putting every effort in to ensure their customers get good service. I have never left any company a bad review before but I have been back and forth in conversation with jd sports for days and they have not helped at all."
"ordered 2 pairs of sweat pants at a great sale price returned one with no hassle at a local branch great service throughout"
"My experience with JD sports has poor inexperienced staff are just out of school, they don't talk. On buying a pair of trainers had to wait 15mins for them to be found by two different members of staff, who then didn't trust me to carry them down the stairs and staff argued over who should take them down the stairs."
"Worst place to work. i've never seen more un-organisation and mistreating of staff at any workplace. I worked there as X-Mas casual, and got asked to stay past the christmas casual contract. Me, patiently waiting for more information or a contract to be signed, nothing. No call, no message, no shifts given to me for 6 weeks plus. and then my log in gets terminated. and no, i did nothing to trigger this i'm an introvert and confrontation is the last thing i desire. Mind you all i did was get the targets i was set to acquire, and helped out as much as i can... To the extent that everyone commented saying "he is a good worker, i like him", to no contact for weeks plus no shifts, to be removed from the work chat and getting my log-in for work terminated. ???? i do not recommend any one to apply. funny enough we got told to "only wear shoes that we stock". sure. so what i did near the end of my shift, store was empty btw, i tried on a pair of shoes they stock so i can buy and follow the instruction of wearing what the store stocks. minutes later i get approached by a staff member, who cut me off saying what i was saying to rudely approaching and embarassing me infront of everybody at the back dock telling me its so unprofessional to try on shoes at work... 1. trying on that shoe actually showed me how i could sell it to customers by explaining how it fits, comfortability etc. 2. she made sure to tell me infront of everyone when she could of so easily of pulled me to the side. Worst workplace i have worked at so far and funny enough this is my first ever review on ANYTHING i have ever written, so the depth i'm going into is for a reason."
"Buy a shoe protection spray at their store, but they sales treat us like idiot and say ok i will take the new 1 for you and fast fast put in the plastic bag, when go home i only notice the tin have been open before, what a kind of tactic of business?"
"Very good price for brand products :)"
"Ordered Adidas Jean's trainers really NICE trainers and good quick service"
"Sold me some fake Fila boots, logo is stitched on upside down on one of the tongues stitching is terrible and is glued where its supposed to be stitched, absolutely disgusted"
"OREDERED TRAINERS ONLINE ,PAID IN FULL 5 DAYS LATER TO BE TOLD OUT OF STOCK AND WAIT UP TO 5 DAYS FOR REFUND !!! WHAT A JOKE !!!"
"These shoes are not genuine brands. Very misleading with the prices so high."
"Don't waste your money on expensive trainers at JD--low-quality ones. Two trainers from the same model (Nike Air Max 90 Essential OG) have broken within 10 days😡... Very rude staff at JD Liverpool. Avoid this model from JD"
"Quick delivery, nicely packaged, will be ordering again in the near future."
"First you lost our order a pair of Yeezy’s. Then despite numerous calls you have failed to sort out my refund. Terrible customer service blaming that you don’t have access to the right systems to give me the answers when I call. Promised a call back from manager that never happened. You took my money in 22nd dec and still no refund. What about vulnerable customers that might go into debt as a result?? Pull your finger out and sort you systems out. Oh and one of your team but me on hold for so long and then cut me off along with frustrating IVR System... 😡😡"
"Order was both ‘out of stock’ and ‘despatched’ to finally be returned. Given no explanation and compensation at first, I was finally offered a meager 10 euro voucher, as this was 29% of the value. Which would have meant me spending even more money to use it."
"Ordered online before Christmas and it was shipped quickly - unfortunately they insist on using myhermes for delivery who you can see reading reviews on here are dishonest and items go missing regularly. My item was showing as lost, clearly it was pinched by the courier staff, but even worse, when JD chased it up they just signed it off as delivered and doctored information onto the online tracking. This means I couldn't get the order resent (all sale items now are sold out!) and I've had to fill in a delivery dispute and put forward all my evidence (fortunately I have a load of screen shots) but from the form being sent it takes 28 days - so we're probably looking at 2 months before I find out if I will get my money back. So far they keep 2 stars as they've responded to emails and tried to help, even if their processes are very slow. I'll drop it to 1 star if they don't refund me with all the evidence I've sent in though! I wouldn't use them again unless they switch to a better courier - or I'd have it sent to a store and collect, that way this fiasco couldn't occur!"
JD Sports is rated 2.56 based on 777 reviews