JD Sports Reviews

JD Sports have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

39% of reviewers recommend JD Sports

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate JD Sports ?

Senami Otti
"i have bought a shoes from jdsport online via paypal . I 've returned the shoes on may 18th 2018 at the lewisham store but still now juillet 2018 never received my money back . I have contacted them but the never back to me i will never shop online with them again there are thieves."
Joanne Dardis
"Absolutely awful customer service. Placed an online order and package was thrown over side gate by delivery driver, and then destroyed by my dog. Courier Co. were very reasonable and asked me to notify JD Sports, when I did they asked for ridiculously detailed pictures which resulted in me being covered in dog sh1t and hair only to be told that they didn't deem them to be damaged enough. They offered me a €25 discount on order of €110. Laughable! Sending items back sh1t and all and JD Sports can pick up the tab as they won't be selling these on. Honestly the worst Customer Service EVER!"
Nicholas
"Delivery time was 5 days longer than stated time frame on website. When i approached the company about this i was dismissed and told i was "mistaken". This is incorrect as the wording clearly states the time frame i was working off. Once i received my package. The shoes where not only the wrong size but colour, brand , style and gender. So basically the only thing they had in common with the one i purchased was the fact it was a shoe."
"Bought a Adidas school bag it ripped across the top these are known for ripping. Lost my receipt. They won't give me talk but its only jds sell these. Will never shop here again"
"Absolute shambles! experience from staff over the phone was terrible.. when i called to explain how bad my parcel was i was laughed at and hung up on twice! I brought two pairs of trainers online, when they got delivered the boxes where battered, i called to explain these are presents and cant be handed over the way they was! i was basically told there was nothing they could do.. they blamed it on the delivery driver at first.. when i explained it couldn't of been them because the boxes have been tapped up prior to delivery.. i was hung up on! To think your treated this way whether spending a little or alot is disgusting! i have always been a loyal customer to JD but i have had sooo many bad experiences.. this was the icing on the cake and i will never use your company again!!"
"Club factory customer care helpline refend money online shopping 9739113887=9739113887=9739113887Club factory customer care helpline refend money online shopping 9739113887=9739113887=9739113887"
"They did not have my size in store. Unable to transfer product from store to store. Purchasing online, the $60 item in store is $70 plus postage and the item comes from the U.K. I rang customer service to complain and they didn't ring back. Never again. Will buy elsewhere."
"Club factory customer care helpline refend money online shopping 9739113887=9739113887=9739113887"
"Club Factory customer care helpline 9739113887 6302148025 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887Club Factory customer care helpline 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887"
"DO NOT ORDER ONLINE! You've been warned. Pls read anonymous below as this clearly stipulates the amateur workings of the CS team. I personally had two CS team members blatantly laughing down the phone at me. Most unprofessional CS support I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with!"
"The customer care team at JD work bloody hard and with the resourses they have at times it can be very difficult. I bet if a lot of customers was at customer care you would all be thinkimg diffrently at what you are saying. Yes they have to email the warehouse ( they do nlt have there number ), yes the missing parcel forma take between 14 to 28 working days sometimes this can be delayed due to the type of investigation of your order and courier. The agents themselves can not process any refunds this action is done by managers only so you refund will be in a cue. The only have 2 hands. I know all of this as I used to work there and I can see a lot of people lie about stuff which is not TRUE. There are always 2 sides tl everything and people who bitch and moan about stores are they people who get them shut down and bankrupt.... this is why the high street is empty..."
"Club Factory customer care helpline 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887"
"Club Factory customer care helpline 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887Club Factory customer care helpline 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887 9739113887"
"I placed a online order for £497 worth of items some as a birthday present for a family member, I paid for priority delivery in order to get the items in time. Upon delivery I found X3 items missing from my order valued at £158 but they show on my delivery note as being in the parcel when in fact they are NOT !!!! I’ve spoken to Customer Care team who almost accused me of being a liar then told me I’d to wait 28 days for an investigation and even then I might not get my items. Very unhappy customer who spends a lot of money with JD, Well I won’t be again FACT !!!! I will of course be taking the matter further and contacting my solicitor."
"JD Sports, I would strongly recommend not buying anything from them, i had ordered an item from them on Monday in store as they did not have the item in stock and had paid extra for next day delivery. It is now Friday and the item has not been dispatched yet ? Their customer charter states they will aim to answer a call in 30 seconds well i have been on hold for 35 minutes. Their customer service line is never answered ! Their Face book page does not respond. Their courier cannot answer any questions regarding your delivery. When emailing their customer service team with a formal complaint the only answer they can provide is that my order has not been dispatched yet. Terrible service and i would strongly advise unless you buy in store, go somewhere else for your purchase !"
"Was on hold on yhe phone for over an hour , i paid for next day delivery well within the stated time and never recieved my items"
"7 BST I am absolutely appalled by your company and there will be no way I will shop at jd sports again. All your staff are un proffesional and don’t know how to resolve issues. My mum is an elderly woman who travelled across London to try and pick up the item we wanted after asking the jd sports staff member numerous times if the item was the correct one we wanted. And still after all that we were still given a different item despite giving all the relevant details such as the item number the full description and the size they still managed to give her a completely different item !!! After all the headache myself and my mother Spent hours on the phone trying to reserve the item and still to be disappointed. And the cheek of it was that the senior manager I spoke to in the customer service team said she can offer me £10! What do you even expect me to say to that ? The cab alone my mother took to collect the WRONG item was £40 and that is excluding all the money and time we have spent being on the phone !!!!! I am so frustrated and will never consider purchasing an item again at JD sports. You have lost a loyal customer And I have shopped at jd for years I was then asked to contact the ‘champion’ customer service team as I was not happy with the 10 pounds they offered me and after all that hassle someone got back to me after they investigated the issue and said that my mum gave them the wrong item description even though she gave them the item number !! They had the cheek to say we lied due to their mistake !!! Please note that there is nothing champion about this possibly the worst customer service experience ever !"
"I ordered trainers 4 weeks ago. Never heard from them with regards to my order. Chased this up on numerous occasions to be told they had been dispatched. It turns out they hadn't actually been dispatched. I was then told to go back to the store to get a refund."
"my order was suppose to arrive within 2-3 working days and has not. I have tried for over an hour to get through to customer service which is just ringing out. I then rang the store in Manchester Arndale to double check it has not been received there. The man that answered the phone he told me he would check but he didn't take any details from me... he came back to the phone and told me he tried to call me yesterday?? I couldn't understand what else he was saying so asked him to repeat and instead he put the phone down on me and now not answering at all. Also last year I put took a jacket back that was 100 pound I had it put onto a gift card so I didn't spend it. When I went back to spend it, it had not even been on there and when I tried to sort it out they gave me a load of excuses I had the phone put down on me over and over again! Customer service here is absolutely shocking!! They never ever answer the phone and on the off chance they do they put it down then ignore the phone.."
"Order of £72 was placed and never received. Customer services were really unpleasant, kept talking over me and are now saying the process will take 28 days to look into before they even consider refunding. Disgusting. DO NOT SHOP HERE!"
"I have been patronising JD UK online, and since they opened up a local store in my country they stopped shipping here. Which I can understand that it might be a business move, however, I kept seeing shipping to my country for $9.99 and shop on JD uk online now to avoid tax for my country etc... Mislead me to start shopping a couple of times and only ended up disappointed when I try to checkout - No available shipping methods to your country. I tried calling the newly opened JD local store multiple times but no one is pick up the phone! Terrible move IMHO... people are keeping cost low keeping their competitiveness but JD is moving backwards... why?? Live Chat service doesn't work. Customer service via online form/email never got back with a proper answer only replied that the are working on it which I think its system preset responds to unanswered inquiries. My previous orders which came took a relatively long time in comparison to the other online stores which I have bought from. I hope JD boss is aware of these and stop tarnishing whatever good name his business use to have."
JD Sports is rated 2.58 based on 696 reviews