JD Sports Refund Reviews

JD Sports have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

26.70%
Industry Average
" I ordered a pair of shoes from the store which had a waiting time of 3-5 days to deliver to local post office. I received a text that my parcel has been to royal mail on the sixth day. I went to collect and they did not know of any parcel. I thought i'll wait few more days before trying again. I received a email the next day saying i have been issued a refund on my request?! "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Did not receive and was not told until after 8pm at night called head office and apparently they cannot refund or cancel an order so I could order my son another pair as these football weren't even in stock they basically stole my money as they should have known they were not in stock they have let an eight year old boy down a total disgrace of a company now I mean a large company like this and there's nothing they can do but lie!! By lies I mean they also couldn't let me speak to a manager when I know this is illegal so they are not only theives they are liars too!! Taking this to trading standards as I know this is not right and I know my rights. "
posted 1 week ago - Kerry Oneill
" WARNING, BE CAREFULL WHEN YOU RETURN GOODS WHEN YOUVE PAID THROUGH PAYPAL, 2WEEKS ON AND IM STILL WAITING FOR REFUND, PAYPAL HAVE BEEN INTOUCH STILL NO REFUND, JD Sports HAD MY PARCEL AND NEVER NOTIFIED ME TO SAY ITS READY TO COLLECT, THE SERVICE IS VERY POOR, NOT HAPPY GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER "
posted 1 week ago - Angela
" I have been waiting 6 weeks for a refund and still waiting!!! I have contacted them every week for the last 4 weeks ( they have received my returned goods). I'm being fobbed off.!! Now taking this to retail dispute team through my bank, to have my money returned. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Netty
" Returned a pair of trainers in November, it’s February and I’m still waiting for a refund "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" OREDERED TRAINERS ONLINE ,PAID IN FULL 5 DAYS LATER TO BE TOLD OUT OF STOCK AND WAIT UP TO 5 DAYS FOR REFUND !!! WHAT A JOKE !!! "
posted 1 month ago - JULIE
" Then despite numerous calls you have failed to sort out my refund. "
posted 2 months ago - Elaine
" Ordered online before Christmas and it was shipped quickly - unfortunately they insist on using myhermes for delivery who you can see reading reviews on here are dishonest and items go missing regularly. My item was showing as lost, clearly it was pinched by the courier staff, but even worse, when JD chased it up they just signed it off as delivered and doctored information onto the online tracking. This means I couldn't get the order resent (all sale items now are sold out!) and I've had to fill in a delivery dispute and put forward all my evidence (fortunately I have a load of screen shots) but from the form being sent it takes 28 days - so we're probably looking at 2 months before I find out if I will get my money back. So far they keep 2 stars as they've responded to emails and tried to help, even if their processes are very slow. I'll drop it to 1 star if they don't refund me with all the evidence I've sent in though! I wouldn't use them again unless they switch to a better courier - or I'd have it sent to a store and collect, that way this fiasco couldn't occur! "
posted 2 months ago - GDS
" I was given to have the items resent/have my money refunded. "
posted 2 months ago - L Hughes
" Eventually spoke to someone who said they would cancel original order and refund but this never happened. "
posted 2 months ago - Tim D