JD Sports Refund Reviews

JD Sports have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

27.33%
Industry Average
" I ordered trainers 4 weeks ago. Never heard from them with regards to my order. Chased this up on numerous occasions to be told they had been dispatched. It turns out they hadn't actually been dispatched. I was then told to go back to the store to get a refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Order of £72 was placed and never received. Customer services were really unpleasant, kept talking over me and are now saying the process will take 28 days to look into before they even consider refunding. Disgusting. DO NOT SHOP HERE! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" 5 weeks to get my refund, careless, don't deserve even 1 star "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Was offered a delivery charge refund but feel this is inadequate compensation for the extremely appalling service. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Don’t order online, return & expect to get a refund without having to involve your bank, as when you contact “Customer Service”, as the laughingly like to call themselves, they just lie, fob you off, never return calls, lie some more, absolute disgrace. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" They are liers and thieves. Most of them dont even know how to do their job properly. Its been 2 months and i still havmt received my refund. Fraud going on here. Many people ive come across have said that. Sports direcr is much better people. Lovely people i advise you to go there instead "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Im bring my shoes 18th june to store in my Town i make refund . "
posted 3 months ago - Michalina
" poor service was told refund £95 would be in bank in 5 working days two weeks later it still wasnt in,... several calls later was told it would be in my account in 5 working days.. thers a shock dare bet its not "
posted 3 months ago - Ian Sweeney
" Messed up the address on my delivery, never received my order, told me each day that it would ‘definitely’ arrive the next, when they finally accepted it wasn’t arriving they told me I would soon receive my refund, three weeks later I’m still almost £100 down. "
posted 5 months ago - Ashleigh
" Bought a tshirt just over two weeks ago and before wearing it found a hole in where they had put the tag through at the store refused to refund (wouldn't mind but this wasn't a cheap Tshirt). "
posted 6 months ago - Diana Gray