JD Sports Refund Reviews

JD Sports have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

27.98%
Industry Average
" Even walked away from 2 young girls who needed a refund to sort staff out. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" i am so disappointed and angry because they have literally wasted my time and now i have to wait to get my refund from them. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Jen
" SCAMMERS! ORDERED TRAINERS 6 MONTHS AGO! MAY 2018 TO BE EXACT! HERMES STOLE THEM AND STILL NO REFUND DESPITE SIGNING A DISCLAIMER 3 TIMES AND BEING IGNORED THERAFTER! ORDER ON FOOTLOCKER THIS PLACE IS A WASTE. BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT STAFF!! "
posted 1 month ago - Vishal
" I’ve had an to deal with an angry teeenage son due to this big disappointment! Today got a refund but £10 they gave as a goodwill gesture they took it back through my refund. "
posted 1 month ago - Jane Court
" Items were not delivered and refusing to replace or refund for 28 days until an ‘investigation’ resulting in my having to buy same items for a second time. Disgrace! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I ordered trainers 4 weeks ago. Never heard from them with regards to my order. Chased this up on numerous occasions to be told they had been dispatched. It turns out they hadn't actually been dispatched. I was then told to go back to the store to get a refund. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Order of £72 was placed and never received. Customer services were really unpleasant, kept talking over me and are now saying the process will take 28 days to look into before they even consider refunding. Disgusting. DO NOT SHOP HERE! "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" 5 weeks to get my refund, careless, don't deserve even 1 star "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Was offered a delivery charge refund but feel this is inadequate compensation for the extremely appalling service. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Don’t order online, return & expect to get a refund without having to involve your bank, as when you contact “Customer Service”, as the laughingly like to call themselves, they just lie, fob you off, never return calls, lie some more, absolute disgrace. "
JD Sports