JD Sports Refund Reviews

JD Sports have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

26.28%
Industry Average
" Don’t order online, return & expect to get a refund without having to involve your bank, as when you contact “Customer Service”, as the laughingly like to call themselves, they just lie, fob you off, never return calls, lie some more, absolute disgrace. "
posted 5 days ago - Anonymous
" They are liers and thieves. Most of them dont even know how to do their job properly. Its been 2 months and i still havmt received my refund. Fraud going on here. Many people ive come across have said that. Sports direcr is much better people. Lovely people i advise you to go there instead "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Im bring my shoes 18th june to store in my Town i make refund . "
posted 1 month ago - Michalina
" poor service was told refund £95 would be in bank in 5 working days two weeks later it still wasnt in,... several calls later was told it would be in my account in 5 working days.. thers a shock dare bet its not "
posted 1 month ago - Ian Sweeney
" Messed up the address on my delivery, never received my order, told me each day that it would ‘definitely’ arrive the next, when they finally accepted it wasn’t arriving they told me I would soon receive my refund, three weeks later I’m still almost £100 down. "
posted 2 months ago - Ashleigh
" Bought a tshirt just over two weeks ago and before wearing it found a hole in where they had put the tag through at the store refused to refund (wouldn't mind but this wasn't a cheap Tshirt). "
posted 4 months ago - Diana Gray
" WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER, TOOK OVER A MONTH TO ISSUE A SIMPLE REFUND, HAD TO EMAIL 4 TIMES TO 4 DIFFERENT ADVISORS BEFORE A REFUND WAS PROMISED AND IT STILL HAS NOT COME THROUGH, STILL WAITING, ABSOLUTE DISGRACE "
posted 5 months ago - IP
" What followed was a nearly 4 month email process of trying to get the voucher sent to the store, to my house and finally just asking for a refund. "
posted 6 months ago - Beth Duffy
" Rubbish customer services - every store apparently has it's own refund and exchange process and each store blames the other for not being offer refunds post Xmas relying on a very confusing Xmas refund policy on the receipt. "
posted 7 months ago - MEgan
" What a joke this company is charge you for next day delivery and items don't turn up when in to the altrincham store for help and was told the can't refund or give me the pair of pants I needed management need better customer service training I will never use kf sports again I would rather burn my money!!!!! "
posted 7 months ago - Jay