JD Sports Returns Reviews

JD Sports have a Returns Grade of F.

F

F

Returns - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
" I advised I love to but she just walked off so? She finally returns still no apology and speaks to the customer care advisor I hear them mention my call back at 3. "
posted 10 months ago - DL
" Ordered an item in medium when arrived the delivery note stated medium but the item was actually an XXL. Sent several emails to get this sorted as needed for an holiday and alls they could do is send me a returns label so I could send it back. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" They should put in place a procedure to teach all their stores to manage returns without VAT. "
posted 1 year ago - Sandro
" JD customer services is a joke, after waiting 15mins on hold the phone was answered by a rude abrupt young lady who could only speak what Id refer to as 'chav language' I was then then given poor quality information about returns and fobbed off to Hermes couriers. "
posted 2 years ago - Rod Warwickshire
" DO not buy from JD Sports if goods go faulty there returns process is rubbish. You will not get a refund or replacement. Customer care not good at all. "
posted 3 years ago - jeff