JD Sports Customer Service Reviews

JD Sports have a Customer Service Grade of C-.

C-

C-

Customer Service - Average

59.75%
Industry Average
" They did not have my size in store. Unable to transfer product from store to store. Purchasing online, the $60 item in store is $70 plus postage and the item comes from the U.K. I rang customer service to complain and they didn't ring back. Never again. Will buy elsewhere. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Karen
" Their customer service line is never answered ! Their Face book page does not respond. "
posted 1 month ago - cameron cormano
" And the cheek of it was that the senior manager I spoke to in the customer service team said she can offer me £10! What do you even expect me to say to that ? The cab alone my mother took to collect the WRONG item was £40 and that is excluding all the money and time we have spent being on the phone !!!!! I am so frustrated and will never consider purchasing an item again at JD Sports. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I have tried for over an hour to get through to customer service which is just ringing out. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Order of £72 was placed and never received. Customer services were really unpleasant, kept talking over me and are now saying the process will take 28 days to look into before they even consider refunding. Disgusting. DO NOT SHOP HERE! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" why?? Live Chat service doesn't work. "
posted 1 month ago - SK
" Have contacted customer services to be told it could be another 3 days before I receive it. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Even when you go pick up a click and collect, its poor slow slow service. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Don’t order online, return & expect to get a refund without having to involve your bank, as when you contact “Customer Service”, as the laughingly like to call themselves, they just lie, fob you off, never return calls, lie some more, absolute disgrace. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Never pay for next day premium delivery you won’t get it ! Customer service absolute rubbish e mailed them rang them tweeted them and no reply ! Quick to take my money though "
posted 2 months ago - Joanne Head