JD Sports Customer Service Reviews

JD Sports have a Customer Service Grade of C.

C

C

Customer Service - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" Brilliant service good communication and order arrived as expected with great product and price "
posted 2 months ago - Claire Smith
" Great service, bought shoes over website, revived damaged, went into jd and got a full refund, polite workers and great service. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" JD Sports customer care service number 8250402115 9002123105JD Sports customer care service number 8250402115 9002123105JD Sports customer care service number 8250402115 9002123105JD Sports customer care service number 8250402115 9002123105JD Sports customer care service number 8250402115 9002123105 "
posted 3 months ago - Jd customer care helpline 8250402115
" excellent fast service as usual "
posted 3 months ago - Martin Seager
" Great products, great delivery. No more to be said, it's an excellent online service and the standard delivery is very reasonable. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Very happy with service and delivery as always, great deals on products "
posted 4 months ago - Vivienne Baker
" Outstanding service and delivery, Exellent no hassle shopping "
posted 4 months ago - James Grover
" Good service and quality "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" I went in to get a pair of Nike trainers I had been after for a while. I was greeted by a member of staff who was very helpful in getting the shoes in my size. The service I received was very good and I was in and out of the shop within 10 minutes with a fresh pair of trainers, all thanks to the nice man who served me. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" Amazing service amazing products "
posted 6 months ago - Jo Grey