Stockton Kia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stockton Kia

01642 693587

Preston Farm, Concorde Way, Stockton TS18 3SB, UK

Tell us how Stockton Kia made you happy
I don't usually post reviews, but buying a car on line from James at Stockton Kia - was so easy. Every query answered quickly in a friendly manner. James organised the delivery to my home - even happy to finalise the car transport on his day off! I have no hesitation in recommending a visit to Stockton Kia in person or on-line for a very reliable service.
From the moment I set up a service package on my second hand Ceed to the service, Kia Stockton was excellent. they informed me of when the car was due in, how I could be flexible with dates and times as I work away and as for the receptionists, fantastic, friendly ladies. The only reason I marked down a star is the mess my car was in when I picked it up. they had attempted to wash it but it was covered in water/smear marks and the service book was covered in oily fingerprints. This may be minor to some people but to me, it is a big no, I like my car and books to be kept clean. In conclusion, if you want a friendly, family feeling service, do not hesitate to go to Kia Stockton. I will certainly buy my next car from them.
Just purchased a new sportage car in the last week service was excellent especially in these difficult times full marks to James and Chris
Stockton Kia is rated 4.09 based on 34 reviews