https://www.jisour.com/index Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.jisour.com/index

Tell us how https://www.jisour.com/index made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
It meet's customer satisfaction
I have worked for over a year with Jisour and happily could say it is the best company I have worked with so far. I learnt so much from Mr. Ali on both personal and professional levels. The level of professionalism and grace he shows his employees are simply unparalleled. Every single hour was paid on time, not a second later.
Jisour is one of the high quality and professional companies. I was satisfied by dealing with such comapany as it seeks submitting top notch services to clients. Mr. Ali is one of the most appreciated clients I have worked with.
All in one. Jisour is one of the high quality and professional companies. I was satisfied by dealing with such comapany as it seeks submitting top notch services to its clients.
Jisour is a company that is reliable and trustworthy. Even if I’ve worked for a short time with Mr Ali, I’ve noticed that his behaviour with his employees is professional and based on respect. Moreover, the payment was on time.
Jisour is one of the most professional companies I have worked with. Mr. Ali is really a very respectable, supportive project manager who really appreciates his team. I worked with his company in different projects which proved that it is a trusted company that follows an international accurate system. My payment was paid on time . I really looking forward for more and more projects.
‏There is good communication between me and JISOUR, they are available to me
‏when I have questions or need help
Also they keep me informed about important issues
I have worked with Ali for more than 2 years. It was really a great experience with him and his agency Jisour. With Jisour I found a very professional and well organized team. Quick response & help / Payment on time.
I find the crticism of jisour being based in Iraq appalling. So what if an entity is based anywhere in the world as long as it is run professionally? I think this person is biased, lacks good judgement and incompetent. I worked for jisour very briefly and Ali Midhat impressed me a lot. His support is always there when you need it, and I think very highly of him. This negative review is misleading and should be removed.
I have worked with Ali for about 2 years. It was really a great experience. He is very professional and well organized.
I also have a great experience working with them, twice the last two years ... very professional and well organized
I am looking forward to work with Jisour again as my experience with them was great. They are fair, professional, and organized. Ali, the project manager was friendly and supportive and always were there to answer questions about the projects. I definitely recommend Jisour.
I had a very good experience working with Jisour. I worked with them in phase 2 and 3. The CEO, Mr. Ali Midhat is very professional, friendly and he was always available when I needed advice on something. The rate is good and the payment is always on time. I look forward to working with them again.
Jisour is a professional company and Mr. Ali is an exceptional professional man...very flexible and comprehensive. Open minded person that you can count on.
I had a very good experience with Jisour Co.
I have dealt with Mr. Ali, he is professional and honest. He pays a good rate and on time. I strongly recommend him and his company. I was happy working with them and if I got a chance to work with them again in the future, it would be a great chance for me.
I worked for this company for over five months. It was a great experience for me. I had the comfort of working from home and earning a good money at the same time. The payment was timely. I will definitely work for Jisour and I aspire to receive more projects from them. Ali, the CEO was always friendly and he was there when you needed an advice on something. There were times when I made a mistake and he corrected me in a proper and friendly manner. I definitely recommend this company to all.
My experience with them was great. They are professional. Pay on time.
Strongly Recommended.
Happy to work again with them.
My experience with Jisour was great.
Working with its CEO, Mr Ali, helped me to understand international business practices related to my field of work. He is professional, honest, helpful and friendly.
They pay good rate and on time.
I would strongly recommend them.

Happy to work with them again on new tasks.
Professional company and professional person ali medhat i worked with him in phase2 and phase3 , he payed me the salary in time. I am very happy to work with this company.
I really look forward to work with JISOUR again on many and large projects. They are very fair and paid me on time. Actually, I worked with Mr. Ali Medhat on 2 large projects and paid me my full payment within 30 days without asking. He helped me to keep my work professional and reliable.
https://www.jisour.com/index is rated 4.72 based on 25 reviews