JJY London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend JJY London
02AM
2AM

Tell us how JJY London made you happy

"Do not order from here, take your money and don’t send items. And then ignore all correspondence. Customer service is a joke. No direct number and only left with social media avenues to pursue disputes which go nowhere."
Are you JJY London? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback JJY London receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Purchased 3 pairs of wedges, when they arrived the quality was not satisfactory. The wedges looked cheap and badly made. I returned the wedges within the 14 days policy. No refunded given after a month of waiting. No reply to any of my emails or Facebook messages. I opened a paypal dispute which they also never replied to. Paypal dispute team decided in my favour and I finally received my money back through papal after two months! I have posted a negative review on their Facebook and instagram, which they have deleted."
JJY London is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews