JJY London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend JJY London

How would you rate JJY London ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Keely Pearce

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about JJY London in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Keely Pearce
"Purchased 3 pairs of wedges, when they arrived the quality was not satisfactory. The wedges looked cheap and badly made. I returned the wedges within the 14 days policy. No refunded given after a month of waiting. No reply to any of my emails or Facebook messages. I opened a paypal dispute which they also never replied to. Paypal dispute team decided in my favour and I finally received my money back through papal after two months! I have posted a negative review on their Facebook and instagram, which they have deleted."
JJY London is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews