JJY London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend JJY London

How would you rate JJY London ?

"Do not order from here, take your money and don’t send items. And then ignore all correspondence. Customer service is a joke. No direct number and only left with social media avenues to pursue disputes which go nowhere."
Keely Pearce
"Purchased 3 pairs of wedges, when they arrived the quality was not satisfactory. The wedges looked cheap and badly made. I returned the wedges within the 14 days policy. No refunded given after a month of waiting. No reply to any of my emails or Facebook messages. I opened a paypal dispute which they also never replied to. Paypal dispute team decided in my favour and I finally received my money back through papal after two months! I have posted a negative review on their Facebook and instagram, which they have deleted."
JJY London is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews