Joblist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joblist
Read Joblist Reviews

About Joblist:

Find your next job at Joblist. Access millions of jobs, all in one place. Joblist brings all the jobs from the leading job boards together in one place and showcase only the best results.

Joblist was born inside Wilbur Labs, a San Francisco-based startup studio. Joblist uses automation and advanced matching technology to help jobseekers find the right jobs for them.

support@joblist.com

Tell us how Joblist made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I think because all other reviews are 5 star it’s obviously fake. This job list is a scam, I fell for it, gave all my info, send me third party and partners job offers. People who create scams can get away with it. No one cares really. I’d stay away, even zip recruiter and indeed seem like horrible scams. I don’t think job list even exists anymore. The worst part is filling out for a job just to find that it was filled already but thanks anyway!?! How do people get away with this? I’m actually thinking about starting a job recruiting service. Since it’s all fake anyway and no one cares. I could make more money.
Joblist is rated 4.94 based on 63 reviews