Jubiter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jubiter

About Jubiter:

Buy bitcoins using your credit card.
It has never been so simple

support@jubiter.com

Tell us how Jubiter made you happy
Great company, reliable, trustworthy, swift action I recommend to anyone to use this company.
Hello,

Thank you for the kind words, Mohamed.

We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our services, and we hope to hear back from you soon.
Jupiter’s customer service has been excellent helping me sort out an on going problem, so well done
Mary S
Hello Mary,

Thank you very much for taking the time and write this review.

We appreciate the kind words!
Jupiter has gone out of their way to try and assist me in a problem that is actually not their doing or fault but they acknowledged my distress and are still trying to help me with the situation. I appreciate and thank them tremendously for their efforts and support.
Hello Alexandra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We appreciate your understanding this matter and we like hearing the feedback.
Excellent customer care
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services.

We appreciate the feedback very much, as the reward for our efforts is the feedback from our customers.

Have a great day ahead!
My experience has always been positive when dealing with Jupiter and their personal caring staff
Hello Jon.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review.

It's been a pleasure speaking with you over emails. We appreciate the feedback and we hope to keep providing qualitative service moving forward.
nice contact
Hello Stefan,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review.

We appreciate the feedback, we believe keeping in touch with our customers is extremely important, and we are glad that you are happy with it.
Jubiter is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews