Just Go Kashmir Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Just Go Kashmir
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Just Go Kashmir ?

justgokashmir@gmail.com

Near Golf Course Road, Laripora

Click Here

Tell us how Just Go Kashmir made you happy

Telephone
"Everything was awesome in this tour that I got from your side it was awesome me and my wife they love to go somewhere else then we take the package from JUSTGOKASHMIR"
Are you Just Go Kashmir ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Kashmir Tour is very proffessionally managed.They arranged the entire tour to our moods and satisfaction.The most important aspect is they are in continuous touch with us from picking up at Srinagar Airport"
"Booked a KashmirTour by JUSTGOKASHMIR Tours & Travels . All is well planned . specially car and driver is very good . Hotel is Clean and provide good food"
"Brilliantly organised and good value for money. We had a great time throughout the trip. A special thanks to our Mir Manzoor who took really good care of us...."
"Amazing kashmir honeymoon tour with cheapest & best package ...hotel was also amazing and services was also very good .. Thanks Manzoor Sir again visit with Just Go Kashmir..."
"Our tour went extremely well! Everything was well organized. All the private transfers were on time. The hotels were very good. Overall JUSTGOKASHMIR did an excellent job"
"It was a real fantastic Holiday Organised by JUSTGOKASHMIR. We really enjoyed a lot. Thanks for your Help"
"I with my family visited Kashmir with Justgokashmir, it was my first experience with justgokashmir & they made it very good"
"I bought a Kashmir Package from you Guys and it was gr8 arrangements made by u. My friends suggested me 2get it"
"hi friendsI am very excited to tell that i have booked a package from JUSTGOKASHMIR for SRINAGAR, GULMARG, SONMARG AND PAHALGAM"
"First of all I must complement justgokashmir for managing a wonderful & memorable trip of my life. From booking to Kashmir"
"Kashmir 1 tour organised by justgokashmir w.e.f 09-05-2019 to 13-05-2019 was excellent . it was a nice experience we enjoyed"
"We all enjoyed the tour in the company of Mr.Mir Manzoor. It is properly planed and perfectly managed with positive attitude."
"Justgokashmir is the best trip planer. tour guide was very good. i enjoyed my trip with justgokashmir"
""If you want to see Kashmir in style, then justgokashmir is strongly recommended for the choice of itineraries, fantastic hotels and attentive coordinators.""
"I took the tour with the family in May-2019.Nice arrangements were done and local tour manager Mir went out of her"
"i am travelling from justgokashmir from May 2019 delhi to Kashmir its a superb tour in my life so im thank"
"It is just awesum!!!My kids loved it. Perfect for all, a must to do when you visit Kashmir"
"I wanted to thanks you and give you the feedback that you have one of the best services when it comes to online."
"WENT TO KASHMIR ON 14/4/19 FOR 6N 7D.WAS PLANNED AND WELL OPERATED TRIP ORGANIZED BY JUSTGOKASHMIR.LOOKING FORWARD AGAIN"
Just Go Kashmir is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews