Just Go Kashmir Reviews

3AM

justgokashmir@gmail.com

Near Golf Course Road, Laripora

Tell us how Just Go Kashmir made you happy

"we really enjoyed our trip..further would recommend 5/5 stars for them.upto mark...worthy spending bucks as per there great deals... THANKYOU, TEAM "JUSTGOKASHMIR"....."
Are you Just Go Kashmir ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"It was great tour. All the hotel stays and food was great. It was completely hassle free, fun filled tour for me. MANZOOR was very helpful and talked everyday to make sure that our concerns are being met."
"Thank you very much for arranging a nice trip for Kashmir"
"Whenever I decide to go for a tour I always think of JustGoKashmir. Its make my plans easier. Team is always there to support and guide. My Kashmir trip was very well organised. I went there with my parents and trust me it was hassle free trip for them too. JUSTGOKASHMIR rocks!!!"
"Thanks to JUSTGOKASHMIR for making our KASHMIR Trip Memorable, From Itinerary to our tour Manager to dinner everything was planned and well executed,"
"Best tour in Kashmir best service all best packages"
"Overall it was a wonderful experience ... justgokashmir people were so supportive n journey went very smoothly. Thk yu justgokashmir .. looking for some more kashmir trip ."
"It was great tour. All the hotel stays and food was great. It was completely hassle free, fun filled tour for me. MIR MANZOOR was very helpful and talked everyday to make sure that our concerns are being met."
"Very enjoyable trip - good time of year to see Kashmir"
"We were at Kashmir in mid of April'1. It was great trip arranged by justgokashmir. We visited Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sonmarg and Gulmarg. It was fantastic experience and will surely recommend with my family and friends."
"It's excellent and very cooprative, hotels good,food is also good I wish to travel in future"
"Good travel services they provide with best hospitality. Experienced staff, good hotels & driver with over all experience who provided us information instead of guide."
"The trip was expertly planned and executed and you and your colleagues did an amazing job looking after us and making sure that our trip was a pleasant one. Tour was good Thank you again for providing us with a very memorable time"
"The trip was expertly planned and executed and you and your colleagues did an amazing job looking after us and making sure that our trip was a pleasant one. Tour was good Thank you again for providing us with a very memorable time...."
Just Go Kashmir is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews