Juul Reviews

B

Delivery - Fast

77.78%
Industry Average
Albeit easy to use a quick to charge the pods provided by the Juul company are tasteless. Thankfully its just as easy to refill the pods with an alternate liquid, although not reccomended (to make you keep buying tasteless pods) its absolutely fine. I have to say i love the look of the device and the simplicity to it, quick delivery and everything was exactly as described (apart from flavours.)
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
I am a recent user of Juul after trying numerous other vaping systems and I'm very impressed. The build quality is excellent as is the presentation (right down to the packaging). No messy filling with sometimes dubious liquids coupled with quick delivery and, on the one occasion I've needed them, brilliant customer service makes the whole experience better than good.
posted 1 year ago - Steve D
I like the Juul but the pods run out to quick as you get a big glob of the liquid in your mouth and makes you want to vomit besides that they are good. I am a auto delivery customer. Juul please address the problem.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
The lady on the phone was very nice, and immediately re ship a new order for me, free of any charge AND with express shipping on them! With the only condition that someone be present on delivery day to sign upon it.
posted 1 year ago - Stéphane K