Juul Reviews

22% of reviewers recommend Juul
2064 Review Views (past 24 hours)
1 New Reviews Written
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Juul made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
"Inconsistent quality and poor manufacturing."
Posted 1 hour ago
Are you Juul? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Been a smoker for 30+ years. This tiny thing is amazingly good. I’ve tried vapor pens and builds before but this tiny thing is consistently good. For the children out there complaining about not getting a decent pull, this device is not meant for your stupid vaping competitions. It’s meant to substitute a cig. Personally, I barley have to take a pill and plenty of smoke comes out. Great product!"
"I smoked cigarettes for the last 9 years. I felt I absolutely had to have them daily. Bought a juul 3 weeks ago. I finished the pack I had but only in the mornings with my coffee. I love the juul because you can hold it somewhat like a cigarette and it tricks my brain to think I'm holding a cigarette. I use juul compatible pods. Some leak, one didn't work at all but I cleaned the inside of my juul and it started working. With everything there are some flaws, but I haven't smoked a cigarette in almost 3 weeks and I love it. I love not smelling like smoke going to my kids school."
"This product ruined my relationship."
"Waste of money. I have owned mine for less then a month and have had problems from day one. Can’t get a hit until I have sucked so hard my head hurts. The pods leak all over in my mouth. Where I purchased it they are not helpful. Won’t even stay charged for a full day. Very disappointed"
"30+ year smoker. love my juul. haven't smoked in 2 months. I do not support the use of any vape by teens/non-smokers but I have tried the patch, the gum, and the mints to quite my decades old habbit. This worked wonders for me!"
"Been using my new juul a couple of days. Absolutely terrible. Have to suck it so hard to get anything resembling a good vape that I find myself running out of breath! Waste of money."
"I had bought a juul when I got home the device wouldn't charge, I contacted the store I got it from 2 hours after I bought they told me to go online Aug 2 one was mailed out and I still haven't received it I paid hard earned money for a machine I will not get untill next week not sure it was worth it."
"I see a lot of reviews saying they purposely leak, they don’t charge, etc. I have had about 4-5 juul over the past two years due to losing some, some not charging, some leaking etc. what you need to do to your juul every other day is take rubbing alcohol & remove your pod use a qtip to clean inside lightly. The red juul I’ve purchased has lasted me a WHILE. I use not juul pods but the juul compatible pods ( they have better flavors! ) the pods are really expensive and don’t last a while for me. The best thing purchasing and using the juul is not smoking cigs. Juul has taught me to HATE them. They are disgusting. The only downside is smoking it for 2 years+ I’ve developed a nausea and anxiety problem. Nicotine is poison to the brain I forgot that and now I’m paying for it!"
"The battery is inconsistent af!!!!"
"The new Juul pods leak very quick and also Juul claims its new “technology” when in reality it’s worse then the old Juul pods."
"Recently it seems like Juul has been releasing pods that leak on purpose just so customers will have to buy more. It could be due to shops selling old pods but I think Juul should have better quality control."
"Over the past 6-8 months I have bought 4 Juul's and not one of them will now charge. Very costly experience for all the hype. Maybe they are getting what they deserved with all the current bad press"
"Smoked for 42 years , i have a surgery scheduled an was told i have to stop smoking before they will operate . Purchased a jull 16 days ago and haven't smoked since . Don thank u"
"Everytime I have tried to contact customer service for help they make it impossible. I have used a Juul device for over a year now and when i lost it and tried to request a replacement, which is a feature on the website, I do not get the promo code for the discount sent to my email like it is supposed to. Then when I chat with a representative to solve the issue the representatives are incompetent and have no clue what they are doing. It also says if you get disconnected they will follow up with a call or email which never happens. Trying to talk to someone on the phone is also nearly impossible. They are absolutely terrible at handling customer service. For such a large company that could stand to make a whole lot of improvements in this area."
"I have tried many different vapes and I must say the Juul is my favourite. It’s very light, portable and easy to use with absolutely no buttons. All pod flavour options are absolutely amazing. They are not advertised as waterproof but they truly are. I went swimming for about 15 minutes forgetting that my Juul was in my bottoms and it still worked. I’m so impressed with the durability. I drop it all the time and had it underwater for quite sometime and it still works PERFECTLY. I have had my Juul for six months now & I love it. Also.. it DOES NOT contain the ingredient that makes pop corn pop (the one that gives you popcorn long) like most vape options. 10/10 would recommend!"
"The JUUL was a great e-cig, BUT their base units are badly manufactured and do not last for a year. I've had 6 of them in two years and of those only one still works. JUUL custom service is one of the worst I've ever seen. These people should not be allowed to produce a consumer product."
"Making the transition from smoking to vaping has never been made easier! I’ve tried numerous vapes on the market and I highly recommend this product because it has recreated the need of smoking without the harsh reality and I’ve finally given up the cigs. The pods are slightly expensive for what you get but overall a really great experience."
"Received not one but even my second one was junk did not hold charge pods leak you cannot get a hold of customer service at $50 each they are pooping on people not a happy customer would not recommend"
"I stopped smoking cigarettes almost a yearr ago, and decided to vape. My choice was the Vuse e-cig. From what research I had gathered, it was the newest and best replacement for the Juul. I absolutely loved it, after I hated it. Unfortunately, its taken some damage over the 10 months I've had it, so I wanted to replace it. Went with the new Juul --- NOT impressed. I don't like the small carts, I don't like the charging system, I don't like the popping sound I hear when I puff on it. To be honest, the cost is not worth the change. My Vuse pen is missing a magnet for charging, but still satisfies my nicotine craving better than the new Juul could ever dream of. My advice to the manufacturers would be to stick to one idea and make it RIGHT if you want my hard earned money.....that is all"
Juul is rated 2.04 based on 176 reviews