Juul Reviews

of reviewers recommend Juul
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour

Tell us how Juul made you happy
Juul has a rechargeable case promotion going on. On the website it says you can get one if you buy two four packs. What it doesn’t tell you is that you have to subscribe for 3 months. When I called to cancel this they said I couldn’t without paying them $70. Their customer service is terrible and they are clearly taking advantage of people.
I used 2 weeks of patches and then went to just my juul. I haven’t smoked a cigarette since then. I like the juul. Only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is sometimes the draw isn’t very consistent. And sometimes it does leak a little. But I’m very happy with it. I don’t smell of smoke anymore. I do hope soon to get off the juul too. But for now I’m very happy.
Juul has HORRIBLE customer service bought pods and they were empty lol was told I could get a new one sent but I paid for mint and they don’t sale mint anymore how does that make sense. I wanted my $10 back and it’s too much for juul to do apparently. The product sucks anyways. No one should use it !
Juul pods are way to expensive - they do not last long enough nor are they worth the amount paid for them
Gave me multiple blisters in my mouth the whole of my mouth and lips swelled could not swallow or eat was in agony with sore tongue and gums Ended up accident and emergency .
The Virginia tobacco pods burn up way to quick and apparently evaporate in your pocket because I put in a new one this morning and didn't smoke it till I got out of work and now its empty
Too away flavored pods. Stores stopped selling them asking with the pods. On a walk with my dog it seemed like all the juice was gone & started having no flavor or puff either & this is my first experience. Anyone recommend a better brand? If recommend making them more round around the mouthpiece as well as the body so holding it feels more like a cig. Need more development. Send like a beta product instead of a finished & tested brand. What sites do you recommend buying from since I wouldn't know if I was getting a fake one before it got to me. Thanks. "eh". When working send ok but poorly made, especially the pods. Thanks
I didn't have the urge to smoke
This is the most useless, exasperating product and a total waste of money. Most of the pods you purchase are defective and don't work.I've gone through 3 devices and after a very short time they just stop working. totally hopeless. AVOID.
Not worth the money, tank leaks unless i use the whole cartridge at one time. Just last night, I opened a new tank to take a few puffs before getting ready for bed. Got up this morning to find the tank had leaked empty. I paid too much for this inferior product! Looking for another brand, Probably go back to Vuse Vibe.
These pods are a scam ! And a waste of money ! 2 of the 4 pods will experience some type of failure or leakage! Absolutely disgusted with this company and then they get rid of mint flavor. You wont last another 2 years juul Good riddance
I was a smoker for over 20 yrs. And never thought id quit cigarettes. So for that i am thankful for Juul . My only complaint is that i pay for these Juul pods (Virginia tobacco) and enjoy them but they leak terrible and they are super expensive here in Dallas. What can y'all do to jelp me with this
I've been using juul for almost a year. Was happy at first. But now you took away all the good flavors. And you changed the vape juice It is not the same . I'd say to anyone do waste your money juul sold out to Altra Group (formerly Philip more. When you took away the flavors because of underage kids . You also showed no respect or loyalty to your legal age customers. So If I could give zero stars I would so you Juul get 1 star.
I have been a juul user for 2 years now, and I have to say I wish I just went to the patches to begin with. it has make me feel worse than I did when i smoked cigs. For the past 3 months every juul pack i buy at least a couple of the pods leak(the entire cart), but I would give them the benefit of the doubt. I started buying all my pods at different stores to check if they were any different and didn't leak the answer was a no they are all the same pods. Today I bought a 2 pack and both carts leaked so i called customer service to explain how in every pack of juul pods I buy, the pods leak into my mouth, all over my hands and from the pod without even being in the juul. The customer service rep started telling me about trouble shooting options and to go to a different store. I cut her off when she said go to different stores as I said please don't tell me to go to a different store when I'm consistently going to different stores and all the pods leak(I smoke Virginia tobacco 5%). Her response was to call me combative and to offer me a $1 two pack of pods, which I told her does nothing to solve the original problem as to why the pods are defective and your company is putting a defective product on the market, she then called me combative again. Horrible customer service, worse product and a waste of money. If you are going to quit go with a different brand ecig, or the patches, this juul ban may not be a bad thing after all.
I have been smoking since I was 16 and am 81 now. I smoked 1/2 a pack a day. A couple months ago I got a juul and in about one month quit smoking cigarettes completely. I don't smell of smoke anymore and am satisfied without them. I smoked menthol but switched to your mint. Now I can't get it and really don't care for the menthol near as much. I totally resent be classified with 15 year old twits who abuse what is offered. There must be an answer for those who enjoy smoking and are responsible people other than to abolish something because kids and their parents are negligent. I also like the fact that I can take a puff or two and put it down without worrying about putting it out. I order on line and get my order very fast. I can use the juul in the house and no one knows I have done so. The e-cigs that put out gigantic vapors are another matter. I don't know their effect but I think it may be a factor in the panic. I have had no negative effect on my health and have been tested for effects. Thank you for letting me vent.
I recently used JUUL for about 2 weeks when I quite smoking. I started feeling a burning sensation in the back of my lungs and in my chest. I went to my doctor, she took Xrays and wrote me a prescription for pneumonia. I wouldn't recommend JUUL at all!!
The Starter kit was very inexpensive but the pods cost a lot. I’ve found that after buying two Juuls that the draw on them is not up to par. It’s hard to get a vapor cloud that mimics a real cigarette. Also, it takes a long time to recharge the Juul. I’m not fond of this product and have since changed brands. I find Blu a much better product and the pod refills are much cheaper.the drawl is much like a real cigarette. The vapor is plentiful. It also charges much faster than Juul.
The pods leak all over the place and waste of money because of this. Has a good vape only for short while. says that one pod is equal to a pack of smokes. Crappy product. waste of money
I love my juul it helped me cut back my smoking almost down to none and also its hell of cheaper i also love it because ibwork for a hotel and can smoke it inside another thing is it fell in our swimming pool and it still works perfect juul is absolute 🔥 🔥 🔥
I love my juul it cut back my smoking to like 3 a day also it was NOT very expensive the pods taste almost exactly like my cigarettes Another thing is i work for a hotel and i can do it in side and it also had fell in our swimming pool and still works like new highly recommend juul
Juul is rated 2.02 based on 255 reviews