Juul Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Juul
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Juul made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Juul is great. I vape but juul is different and I dont have to keep buying a coil when I need to do is just buy juul cartridges. And its cost effective. Love it. But its definitely better than cigarettes."
Are you Juul? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They get one star for each pod I’ve Ben able to use without error."
"I spent $35 plus on the battery itself and it doesn't keep a charge more than 4 hours. Plus the flavors are terrible, I smoked menthol and tried the mint, everything is awful. I am 51 and will not send them a picture of my ID!"
"Complete waste of time. The pods do NOT HIT. you will get hiccups constantly from sucking in air. You will have to recharge your device no earlier than 6pm. I’ve had to get my device replaced twice now. And the worst part is you spend $18 on a pack of 4 pods, and they are ALWAYS faulty. Leaking, not hitting, or the prongs are messed up so they do not connect with your device. And the store will not accept returns if the package is opened. Can’t believe all the money I’ve wasted on this useless product."
"The worst customer service you can imagine. I have a monthly subscription with Juul, yet about every other month I have trouble receiving; this month is the second in about 3 where the order is lost. I contact them through their chat feature, since this is about the only way they will communicate; hiding behind their keyboards! They bounce me around to multiple people then eventually agree to send out a new order, typically after insisting I wait a few days on multiple chats . They are just a terribly operated company; wish I would not have become so invested in their product! I have 4 units so I don’t have to worry about battery life. Their pods also leak about half the time and are in no way equilivant to a pack of smokes. I would highly recommend looking for a different product."
"Will never buy junk like this again. Must have been made in China 🇨🇳"
"For over 50 bucks. This thing is trash and that’s where it went!"
"If you think I can’t review you.... you messed with the wrong person. Can you say, social media expert?"
"The Juul is a joke. Don’t waist your money. The pods claim to be a pack of cigarettes. That is the biggest joke of all. I took like 5 puffs. Guess what? Needed to replace it. Not to mention their website has absolutely no way of actually contacting them. They provide FAQs. No number, no email. I will NEVER believe the posts are from actual people that don’t work for them. Don’t do it. You are better off buying a real vapor that doesn’t cost as much."
"Wish I could give juul zero stars. I've gone through 7 pods in less than a week, each one has leaked, and it's so difficult to pull a proper drag, the air flow is Terrible. I feel I overpaid and juul definitely under delivered. All together spent $65 and now it's going in the trash. Do not waste your money too."
"I put a ticket in for a defective product. Their response was my account is now deactivated due to age verification. I am 39 years old, not once did they ask me to upload ID or prove my age. They are just a money hungry company that could care less about their customers. Everyone please find an alternative product, such as the KWIT stick, or any other pod system."
"Completely disappointed with the JUUL online experience! Wanted to use the online coupon to replace my mans JUUL that he left in a rental car and DAMN If i couldnt use the damn coupon because I wasn’t buying the “starter kit” he only needs the base!!! NOT RIGHT... a coupon is a coupon.. should he able to use on WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT!! Jerks!!!!! Extremely disappointed"
"Juul have not responded to any of my posts. In brief, I want to change the list of items I want to buy. Juul will not respond to me. It's impossible to change anything, once you've bought it you're stuck. JMB"
"This company has way to many bad reviews, stay clear from juul,I've been hearing it was a bad deal,now I know why,,,,"
"This product is no different than any other vaping device and liquids, just a lot more expensive. Definitely buy something else.."
"Horrible verification system and horrible customer support."
"First item purchased worked for about a month.First replacement was pretty simple, spoke with rep on phone, a few parlor tricks on his end, new one sent. Replacement unit never worked properly. Tried to get a working replacement by phone. Even though phone rep was able to verify who I was thru previous email transaction, wanted me to prove my age...more private information to be put out over the net...right. NO satisfaction on my part. Don't spend your money with Juul. Buy youself a better vape system or just keep your smokes."
"THE WORST PODS IVE BOUGHT FROM JUUL.COM. They're definitely selling fake ones I bought three packs and literally every one is in the garbage now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT START JUULING AND IF YOU HAVE, QUITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I tried to order pods online, they keep leaking so going through them rather fast. Their website wouldn't take my information then asked for my ID which also wouldn't work, seems like they're really trying hard for age verification from a company that was built on marketing to kids and underage sales. No amount of fines will ever be enough to undo the damage of an entire new generation of smokers they have manufactured for greed. There's plenty of others out there that are a lot cheaper and with out the hassle."
"Horrible from the start, 1/4 of the pods leaked and or tasted funny ..misleading saying I will buy 5 and get 6th free with auto ship?? Joke. You know what I'm saying right JUUL execs.? Then without warning price goes up around $20?? Not a stand up company. Cancelled my auto ship. They are cheaper at my local 7-11."
Juul is rated 1.90 based on 87 reviews