Juul Reviews

of reviewers recommend Juul
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Juul made you happy
In recent months juul pods have really fell off 3 out of 4 pods leak there's nothing better then sucking in a punch of ejuice I strongly do not recommend this product. There's no way a pod should last only 8 hours I pray you go out of business cause the bottom line is they could careless about the quality of there product so thats means they can careless about there costumes. More then likely there going out of business and can careless about anything but making as much as they could before they go out DO NOT BUY
Horrible shipping
Juul products are trash. Pods last halfway through the pod before becoming defective, leaking, and coagulating to the point you cannot smoke the liquid.

The juul itself is also trash. Can't properly detect/smoke the pod after owning a juul for 2+ weeks. Almost need to buy a new device monthly for it to operate properly. May be defective due to trash carts being supplied by Juul.
Albeit easy to use a quick to charge the pods provided by the juul company are tasteless.
Thankfully its just as easy to refill the pods with an alternate liquid, although not reccomended (to make you keep buying tasteless pods) its absolutely fine.
I have to say i love the look of the device and the simplicity to it, quick delivery and everything was exactly as described (apart from flavours.)
Batteries don't last. They stop working after a certain period of time, perhaps 6 months to 12 months. In the meantime, you order vapor pods and get locked in. Improve the longevity and reliability of the batteries or I, as one previously loyal customer, will find an alternative to Juul.
Complete garbage. Bought 3 pens in less then 6 months. Either they don't charge, they don't connect to cartridge, or leaks oil into mouth. I spend more time messing with it trying to get it to work then actually using it. Time to try something else. Too bad I didn't read the reviews before I started this venture.
I like the menthol Juul Pods, however each of the last three packs has had two to four pods that leak vape juice into your mouth when you take a hit. This has caused me to waste a lot of them and making me rethink using Juul
HORRIBLE PRODUCT! CAUSED MUCH CHEST IRRATION AND HAD NO EFFECT. AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DISREGARDED MY REQUEST FOR A REFUND
They are crooks and sell subpar devices that break in less than a year. Then when they can’t ship to your state oh well, no warranty honored no refund or anything! They are a disgusting company I’m glad Colorado state is taking them to court.
When there is really only two options now?
waste of money don't even buy it they don't even back up there product
This whole company has become a one star wasteland for nicotine. I used to smoke A Juul and never had a problem. I switched to a different device for a bit and then decided to go back to juul. Within a couple of months I had several friends tell me their juul had the same defect. It would continue to burn your pod even after you stopped taking a drag. After someone pointed this out to me, I started to notice that not only have all three of the devices I have purchased in the last two months Done this, but also that 10/10 times I buy a pack of pods they leaked everywhere. This company has become just another fraud. Used to be a reliable way to get away from cigarettes, or at-least supplement for, but now they are just a company sending out nothing but mediocracy. Thank you for all the lost dollars on your defective devices which are obviously a ploy to gain more money rather then put out a quality product.
The pods do not always fit good they leak inside the unit so you have to clean it out. You don't always get the same hit from it. I have 3 different units and they all suck
It's extremely harsh, and difficult to smoke.
I purchased 2 Juuls from my local 7/11, neither of them worked. So I filed a claim online, they sent me two new ones, which neither of them work as well. Worst products ever.
Pods last maybe as long as youd take to smoke 2 cigarettes. 15 minute life, and extremely expensive to refill. The actual base charges but takes damn near 6 hours but its dead within 30 minute of use.
The devices are junk. Barely work, within 1 month they start having problems charging. Gets stuck on green light and won't charge, these are junk meant to fail within 1-3 months.

Tried to submit a warranty claim but it rejected the serial number.
Use ANY other vape but not Juul. I've bought 3 Juul devices in 3 months and all of them had the same problems. This was my last one, no more Juul.
These chargers are junk. The devices and pods are inconsistent and usually the Juul device only lasts 2-3 weeks before it starts malfunctioning, barely works 1/2 of the time and charging it is diffficult as it seems to connect poorly to the USB charger. Awful.

Moving on to another ecig. Good riddance Juul.
The worst customer service EVER. I've tried on 4 different occasions to reach customer service & every time gets routed to Guatemala & other South American countries. They are not able to resolve Anything!! I received an charging case that just stopped working after 5 weeks - cheaply made and poor quality. For an existing customer of record, one would think they would say sorry & send another. After 45 mins- nothing. JUUL does not know how to care for their customers - no chance of speaking to anyone in U.S.
I CANNOT BELIVE YOU DISCONTINUED MANGO FLAVOR. I SMOKED 2 PACKS A DAY I QUITE ONLY CAUSE OF MANGO!!!! I WILL NEVER EVER EVER BUY ANOTHER JUUL PRODUCT AGAIN AND THE 24.00$DAILY YOU WILL BE LOSING!!! IM DUMB FOUNDED BY THIS DISCUSSION???
Juul is rated 1.98 based on 293 reviews