Juul Reviews

19% of reviewers recommend Juul
1 New Reviews Written
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Juul made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
"I smoke menthol, my boyfriend smokes full flavor juul. There's NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE AT ALL between the 2, except there is a very slight mint flavor if we get them mixed up. Can you all not make the menthol ACTUALLY MENTHOL not a semi- strong mint??? Seriously"
Are you Juul? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I gotta say, I love it. But it's TOO EASY to lose! Seriously, I've been searching for that damn little, black stick for half an hour now. And the price doesn't = I'll just pick up another... Dammit!"
"So annoying! After a few uses it is difficult to get it charged. Further, I've now had three that will no longer charge. Also, the pods sometimes leak!"
"The Juul is great when it works! Sometimes the whole pack of cartridges are “syrupy” and unsmokable . Sometimes the chargers work and sometimes they don’t. Sometimes the Juul charges and sometimes it don’t. It’s just not reliable. If you’re a diehard cigarette smoker trying to switch to the juul I suggest you buy five juuls and five separate packages of cartridges so you can to get your nicotine fix."
"Juul certainly helped my wife and I kick a 30+ year habit. However, I believe it costs about the same as cigarettes, everything they claim about this aspect is fluff! They claim 200 puffs but I read those are 2-3 second puffs. Anyway, good way to wean off cigarettes but don't look at saving."
"The cartridges leak. Very oily and bitter"
"Juul is a great gimmick meaning the device is slick as hell looking but so is the excuse you will have to be stuck paying hundreds to stay connected! Not worth the time or trouble buying this ecig device."
"Don't buy a Juul! I spent too much time on the phone trying to covence them I was over 21. I'm 62 yrs old sent them my drivers license (BOTH SIDES) and took my photo for them. They said we can't verify you! You may not resubmit, you are banned for ever. No joke!"
"Thought this was really good at 1st. On the third day my juul cartridge leaked all over my antique table. I didnt know until I took a 'hit' and then it was on my lips. Burned like hell (menthol). I thought ok. Defective. It happens. I'll get another because, by the third day, I had cut my cigarette consumption by 1/2. By the 2nd day, the new juul and cartridge was leaking too. Very unhappy customer"
"BAD PRODUCT I have constant leakage... Have to keep buying pods... Leakage shortens the life of the device"
"Charge doesn't last, pods dont click in my Juul and they fall out. I had it less then a week. Paid $60 for a starter and refill pack, had I bought cigaretts, I would only be out about $16. Some hits are weak, others are so harsh it burns my throat. Some pods need light pull, others I have to suck so hard I just want to throw the thing. I bought this for the brand name, replacing my Riptide (that pod vape is AMAZING) thinking they had it together because its popular but no, its a mess. Huge disappointment!"
"I am on an auto shipment program with JULY. I have many leaking pod issues that I request for warranty. However, this company is putting a limited warranty claims per customer and will not replace the leaking pods. Who made defective pods? It is beyond rediculous for the limited warranty. Every leaking pods should be replaced by the company. Bad"
"Woeful battery duration and charging, pathetic life of each cartridge. £10 for equivalent to about 4 cigarettes."
"Works fine for a few puffs, then burns"
"in the middle of quitting, but this helps, yet the pod shoots out the liquid too much, I researched and tried other product and this was the less harmful but it shoots out the liquid too much and makes you caught too much."
"Since starting Juul in February, I am so impressed I have not gone back to smoking. At that time I had never heard of Juul. In the past other vapes have not helped me..NHS stop smoking had not helped me. There is something magical about Juul that has helped me to stop smoking. No turning back for me. Thanks Guys for your support. xx"
"I’m 53 years old and started smoking when I was 18, 1-2pack a day Marlboro smoker,tried everything to quit, tried Juul 1year ago and have not even craved a cigarette!! No problems with leaking or no battery-device issues at all! I’ve read comments about leafing and not enough vapor, I think the pod leaking bitches are anal retentive! And for people moaning about not enough vapor, it’s not designed for that, if that’s what you want go get a big chunky mod box contraption! I think Juul is a great company it sure as hell helped me guit smoking! AND IT IS CHEAPER than smoking!"
"Juul exploded in my face. The liquid burns in your eyes and my right eye is red and cloudy. Going to file lawsuit to cover the hospital flushing my eye. If I loose my sight I will be suing to close the place down."
"Personally, I really like them. Only concern I have is at least one out of four pods leak the juice? I am not constantly removing them, so it can't be that?"
"I've had the juul for a couple of weeks now and am not satisfied with it much at all. They tell you that a fully charged battery will last approximately as long as the liquid pod and it's nowhere even close to that. I have to charge my battery about three times to get through a fresh e-pod. if you decide to go with this system, be sure to get an extra battery, you'll need it. I thought mine was defective and let them know and they shipped out a new one, free of charge, really fast. It's the same as the first. Their customer service responded quickly but didn't have anywhere to describe the nature of the problem. It's almost like they don't want to know. Second, it doesn't really produce much smoke, which is part of the experience, for me anyway. The flavors aren't bad, but I like to see the smoke to make me feel like I'm smoking a regular cigarette. I want to quit, that's why I got it in the first place. 3rd, the thing is that it just doesn't feel good in your hand, it has square sides and sharp corners. My other brand, is more rounded and I sort of roll it between my finders to give me something to do with my hands, again, part of the smoking experience. The pods tend to leak also which is another issue, I hate the taste of the raw nicotine/fluid. I would not recommend this system to a friend, there much better ones out there, for less money. I reviewed the product here because, on their website, they want you to jump through all kinds of hoops and more or less demand a staged selfie for their product page. I have a feeling you won't see many, if any, negative reviews there. I think requiring a photograph is a bit much as I don't work for them, I'm just (was) a customer. Before spending your hard earned money on this device, shop around a little. I've settled on the Blu. I like the feel, taste, amount of smoke produced, and you can get refills just about anywhere."
Juul is rated 1.95 based on 134 reviews