Juul Reviews

32% of reviewers recommend Juul
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Juul made you happy

"I purchased a JUUL starts kit for $50 and there was a $30 Visa gift card offer include when I opened the kit for completing a survey. I attempted to take the survey but it wouldn't let me. I contacted JUUL customer service and they said there was nothing they could do. DECEPTIVE MARKETING PRACTICE!"
Are you Juul? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Juul receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The flavour pods are velvety smooth-the royal creme is a lovely flavour-no pressing buttons,only down side is its not strong enough.UK Service very good."
"It’s ok! It’s small so I loose it a lot lol and the pods cost a lot! I think anyways ..sometimes it doesn’t stay charged For very long that’s annoying when I’m working and want it but other then tht it’s ok"
"This company is very hard to deal with. Their website is inferior. I could not order a product for my mother in the UK with a US credit card ( after going through the hassle of getting my age verified). So I tried a UK address for the credit card and then they could not verify the address that I was sending it to... Support could not help me and told me that someone would call me after the weekend. A week later, no call. I thought that they could at least have taken my credit card over the phone. My recommendation is not to bother with them. I wasted hours."
"I tried to claim warranty on one of my juuls but Juul support said that they had already sent out a replacement Juul for that serial number. BUT they want me to send in my Juul in order to get a replacement???? Why would I give my broken juul to them if these reviews say I won’t get it back?"
"Had stroke withing 4 months of switching to this product , please do not buy or sell this dangerous product !!"
"I understand the intent behind the creation of this product, but what it has generated to is just ridiculous. The amount of kids that use these products are just in believable. I’m a sophomore in high school and about 5% Or less I would say of my grade has never vaped before. I also know that kids who are in middle school who’s siblings vape have one of their own and kids as young as 6-7th grade are vaping. this product is new and the long term effect yet isn’t found out yet, but this product is slowly destroying the population as youth and do nothing to prevent it."
"I bought the thing because I was tired of messing around with larger vapes and tanks. Fast forward a month and I've spent more time messing with the Juul than other vapes, the thing doesn't work and it's cost me more."
"Too small, no power, very small cloud and the taste is off"
"They have the lowest prices on their website and you cant find deals like that in any stores."
"You have some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced as a consumer. I signed up for the auto ship and never received my shipment and I have emailed your support department because that's all I could do and no response for the past month and a half."
"Juul vape kits are awesome. They are very thin and slim and can be easily carried to anywhere. The charge time of the device is pretty quick and the battery last longs for almost 2 days if charged for once. The juul vape is most probably the most efficient and sophisticated vape device I have ever seen. For every sip you inhale through juul vape the flavor is distributed equally."
"Most annoying product ever. I’ve had mine for about 3 weeks and I spent more time trying to clean it/figure out something new. It won’t stop flashing blue after I’ve cleaned it- I just ended up throwing it in the trash. Such a headache! Definitely do not recommend. Doesn’t work half of the time."
"I've tried a few other Juul alternative pods, but by far, Juul has the most quality products. There are some leaking issues, but no burnt taste with excellent flavors makes up for it. The device is sleek and well built. After a year, the battery life remains the same as well. What's best about it is that it helped me quit cigarettes and it's been over a year. Highly recommend!"
"Tried to get a replacement on a defective Juul and they tell me a warranty claim has already been done. Ridiculous. Someone can just return a Juul and take the serial number. Or you can trial and error till you get a correct serial number. Even with proof of purchase the best they could do is a 10% discount. Absolute BS."
"I had three devices that were defective, all within one months time. Juul.com replaced two of them, by the third one, my inquiries won't send. How convenient. I will go back to my reliable & durable Vuse, e-cig. RJ Reynolds provides a much better product."
"I was excited to try this product but after having an allergic reaction to the vape juice, I was refused a refund, and offered more vape pods? Why would I try again and end up in the ER? I have tried to resolve this issue many times, spoke with a person named "Rose" who seemed pleasant until I asked for a refund. I really can't tell ppl to many times, it sounds good and promising, and maybe that a company really cares about its customers, and they do, right up to a millisecond after you've paid them the money...I would be very careful about choosing this company over first looking at more reputable ones, I have had wonderful customer services from vaporfi and halo, but I've also never had an allergic reaction to their products so i can't help but wonder what they really put in the product they are selling, research well, especially if your thinking about purchasing from juul."
"I was sold a faulty juul that burned any pod I put in, I contacted Juul, they said the one I was sold was a counterfeit. I had to send it to them and they had promised me a replacement. Since last month I've been trying to get the replacement and they are still giving me an issue with it. The coupon code they gave me for a new one was processed and then declined because they claim they can't verify my age after sending them multiple pictures of my drivers license. I am still without my juul and have went back to buying cigarettes. Horrible customer service center that will leave you waiting however long they feel like. Would not recommend buying, unless you like getting mad."
"Hands down the absolute worst service I’ve ever encountered with a legit company. First off, I understand the need to verify age, but the time it took was exaggerated. After the package finally shipped, there were problems with the delivery service (understandable since JuulVapor and USPS are not the same company). But what really bothered me though, was that after the two weeks of emailing juul back and forth, it finally took me having to ask for refund to get any sort of conflict “resolved”. To add insult to injury, after very patiently waiting and trying to communicate with Juul in a professional manner, the final response on their end pretty much suggested that they weren’t able to resend the package anyways and that a refund is all they would be willing to provide. Can’t wait for the day when Old Row quits giving hype to this product and they slowly lose all business to competetors with better products and better customer service"
"good nicotine buzzes and easy to hide"
Juul is rated 2.24 based on 25 reviews