K Reilly and Co solicitors Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend K Reilly and Co solicitors

How would you rate K Reilly and Co solicitors ?

(optional)

"My experience with Kevin Reilly of Reilly and Co has been a thoroughly miserable one. Two years ago my Uncle died and unfortunately had lodged his will at this firm and named Kevin Reilly as executor. Despite emails, letters, phone calls etc Mr Reilly evades communication and is rude and arrogant. He has to date been unable to obtain probate as his mis-worded the will, it took him over 12 months to inform the beneficiaries of the death and has completely failed to execute his duties. He has not taken an inventory, has allowed his fellow executor to empty the property without informing the other beneficiaries who were entitled to the goods and chattels. He has not obtained bank statements to assess the value of the estate and has in fact stated he has no intention of doing so. He has blocked my email address and refuses to answer any communication from any parties involved. This continues to be a very upsetting situation, my only option is to go through the court to have him removed which is very costly. Avoid this man at all costs he is an arrogant amateur."
Tracey Davis
"This company is a joke. They are very unprofessional and a disgrace to the profession. What was a very upsetting time was made more distressful by not complying with the will. It has taken 3 yrs and another solicitors to complete the task which was paid for by my late uncle and a further £6000 to do the work that they should have done."
K Reilly and Co solicitors is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews